No more wrong than you or anyone else. Corporations wield immense power but saying they conspire to take the country to war for profit is a whole different level. We have the Rothschild , NWO, bankers , oligarch theories . There is one absolute truth here and that if two people know something eventually via the law of permutation everyone that wants too will know about it. In the last 50 years of war someone would have said something and provided diffinative proof. Saying that corps conspire and take us to war for profit is the big foot of conspiracy theories. Do they take advantage of profit from and influence? Absolutely. Conspiracy theories are a shortcut to thinking and the are a tool used by the small minded to create an illusion that the conspiracy theorist is somehow smarter or in possession of a special set of facts that no one else has. I also see people that are control freaks are prone to conspiracy theories. Who cares why I change my name and what difference does it make does it make you feel less in control ?