Originally Posted By: Redd_Daetona
I'd run up to the Raging river launch to see if anyone hit any fish, then up to Plums for a boat launch visit and chat. I'd see bank fisher folk, fly floggers swinging fur & feather above the golf course, and a sled or two side drifting along the fall city rip-rap.

Wow, what a difference these daze! No drift boats, no toons, no spey rods and steeple casters along the banks, no boon-dogging, no drift boats rowing back to the top of Plums for another go, nothing, nada, zipp-zero tiny amount!!!

What I did see was the KC Property Use notice to the public about the hatchery property upgrades, ( now halted/pending ), and an aging hatchery operation that really needed fixes & upgrades so it could help provide current and future fishing opportunity to the PS metro steelhead fisherfolk on a river that really should be on the list of PS basin "Hatchery Supported" rivers IMNSHO

Take a drive up that way if you have ever fished that creek for summer runs, or winters for that matter, and have a look at what the river looks like today. Just another nail in the dead PS river coffin, hammered down nicely by the conservant coalition of wild steelhead sports fisher folk.

Redd_D,

Your words paint a picture.

That is a sad picture indeed for the majority of 700,000+ fish license holders in WA state.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them