Except that the animal rights folks pushing 713 fully intended the law to cover mole traps, too, and any other kind of trap that they found to be "cruel".

594 is intended to keep guns out of the hands of criminals (irrelevant as to whether or not it actually does, or does not, for this conversation), so behavior like holding your buddy's shotgun as he climbs a fence or handing a gun to a kid at a Hunter's Education/Safety course is not ever going to be a problem.

You know that I voted against 594, and you know that I think the jackasses who walk around waving their 74 IQs around calling other people idiots when those other people are the ones we needed to vote against 594 are the ones that really fukked this up, but I also think that being afeard of stuff like this happening is counterproductive, too...not to mention the fact that it does no good now.

We should have had all the idiots that were on "our side" learn some of these things beforehand and talk about that instead of attacking the very people they needed to vote against it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle