Hey all, I understand the principle of IR fairly well. Spent several years studying it in electronics and have used some also. I tried to pick up a person behind a large tree. No luck. I also know that when a person runs into very dense wood that even the most high tech IR fails to get through the trees. Due to ambiant heat and light from the trees themselves. That is also how night vision scopes work. Anyone who has seen COPS may have seen what happens when a bad guy runs in to the thick stuff. As for my reading, Bigfoot supposedly will hide until it feels safe to flee. Like a rabbit I guess. And since Bigfoot is also supposedly an intelligent creature, they would not flee from a chopper or plane. Just wait until it passes and then move on out. If Bigfoot is a real animal, then we all just have to wait and see.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!