BIG Jim, you've got to be the guy who is putting on the bigfoot print makers and walking around in the woods. You can stomp on us, right? Got a costum too to thrill people for kicks? And all we have to do is wait?? HOw long Big Jim? We have waited decades and thru many well thought out and expensive expiditions chasing a perpetuated hoax. They have come up with NO credible evidence let alone some hardcore evidence such as a body or bones or whatever! So get off your pointless infrared hangup because it's only one more piece of the huge puzzle of indicators that they do not exist. I know how I felt when my parents told me that Santa Claus and the toothfairy weren't real so I feel for you having to learn the truth. There will be other fun things to come along and believe in. ...... Oh ya, some of the supposed "credible" eyewittnesses that claim to have seen Bigfoot but nver get a verifiable picture with a camera or small camcorder that almost everyone has, they are either intelligent people, who are netorius for being bored with life so probably get kicks by screwing with ignorant's heads, or others that don't get enough attention from people. Or TV documentary phonies that present bull... along with erie music to make a buck. Get a clue!

[This message has been edited by Fishtick (edited 07-09-2000).]