Lot's of people have gotten use to be handed things....Now with the internet and social media sites...its very common for people to want to know "where to go, what to use, when to be there", and many seem to get pissed, if the response they get is like the following:

Pre-computer times, people counted on newspapers, published weekly sports papers, local sports stores or like myself....went for a drive to check out the local rivers.

I still feel this is the best way....jump in your car/truck/SUV....go for a drive, heck with Google map you can "zoom right in to many area" or at least see how close the road is to the rivers.

I enjoy helping people, that seem to need help, if they are fishing close to me: how to rig up, why I do what I do BUT if you think I want to tell you what river I fish, what area of the river I fish, what color jig I use, what time of the day I catch fish.......think again!!!!!

Sure I know, at $4.00 a gallon for gas and just the time needed to drive and walk up and down a river might not be your idea of fun....but that might be what it takes.

Good luck....

Oh I do know there is more than 1 Green River in this State, just saying !!!

"I thought growing older, would take longer"