My salt water spoons already have my guarantee and am adding my 'voltage tuned' hoochies. "I guarantee that my salt water 'tuned' hoochies will out fish any comparable competitor's hoochie in a side by side challenge, or I will refund the purchase price and you keep the tackle"
Recent reports from anglers indicate that my hoochies are 'kicking butt' out there. One in particular was a chap who fished most of a day on the west side of Vancouver Island with fresh herring, without any luck. He then tried one of my 'tuned' Army Tank hoochies on one side and a comparable competitor's on the other side. My hoochie proceeded to produce several (5 ,I think) chinook while the other side did NADA! He came back into town and bought 10 more, cleaning out the store.
It's not my hoochies! It is the voltage field created by the matched metals that I use. My anodes on this setup produces between .6 and .72 volts ALL .... DAY .... LONG! They will last at least a season and probably 3, depending on usage. All you have to do is keep them clean and ensure electrical contact with the top ring of the swivel. Normally. .5 - .6 volts is the norm. The fish told me that they wanted more. Perhaps it is an amperage issue?? Much testing is ongoing including fresh water fisheries.
I only have 5 popular hoochie colors:
* Army Tank
* Cop Car
* White (glow)
* Pistachio (glow)
* Blue/Green
Cheap to try: only $4 Canadian pesos, tuned, Maruto black nickel hook, beads, swivel and 48" Maxima leader.

TEST IS WITH SEA WATER