I just received a report from a customer and have his permission to pass it along. This is from Larry Haaga as he wrote it.
Al,
I want to give you a report on my fishing this weekend in South Puget Sound (Tacoma). In the area where I was fishing there were 9-10 boats fishing Saturday and 9-10 boats fishing Sunday. There were a total (my count) of seven springs hooked for the both days for all the boats (18-20 boats). I was the only one ( I am sure) using the anodes, stainless swivels and Maruto hooks that I purchased from you on my hoochies. I hooked four of the seven springs hooked for the two days! I caught the only spring caught on Saturday and I caught three of the six springs hooked on Sunday. for all the boats. So, I think your gear (anodes) are certainly making a difference. I hooked four springs on the Maruto hooks and never lost any fish. I cannot find the Maruto hooks here. I would like to buy some mare anodes, stainless swivels and Maruto hooks from you.
I was using a Hotspot flasher, 36" leader and a #742 hoochie which is a favorite color here in the Tacoma area. Take care.

Larry