Originally Posted By: Todd
Yahoo Sports is the biggest Brady ballwashing group on Facebook. Daily articles about how poor Tommy Terrific is the victim of a witchhunt by a power hungry NFL, obvious record of cheating be damned.

They have just shy of 3 million followers on Facebook.

I enthusiastically have been calling them Tommy's Ball Garglers for months on every article they post, with no repercussions.

The last few days since the suspension was upheld they have really ratcheted up the gargling, so I switched over to calling them the " Fox News of sports journalism" on every Gargle Piece they write...and after two days of that they banned me from posting any more :-)

I am honored to have been picked out of three million followers to be banned, and extra amused that months of calling all of their writers and editors Ball Garglers that I only got banned after two days of comparing them to Fox News :-)

They may be Brady Ball Garglers, but even they can't handle being called a bad name :-)

Fish on...

Todd

shoot rofl rofl rofl rofl

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.