College ball is right around the corner!

Is anyone up for a 2015 contest of some sort? Any recommendations on said contest?

Proceeds going to a good cause like CAST for Kids or the Fisher House etc. Donated on behalf of Piscatorial Pursuits of course.

I'd be willing to manage the season and all financials.

I'm thinking something simple like the below example. KK did something a little bit similar for the NFL last year.

$20 season long buy in. I'll give the board (3) games each week to pick the straight up winner in each game (no spread, straight up). (1) Pac-12 game and (2) weekly "at large" games of my choosing. The (1) Pac-12 game will be a mix of Dawg, Coug or heaven forbid, Duck or the "Pac-12 game of the week". The (2) "at-large" games will more than likely be the BIG national top 25 games of the week. I'll give the weekly games on Monday and you make your picks by Thursday and after the games on Saturday, you'll be either 0 - 3, 1 - 2, 2 - 1 or 3 - 0 for that individual week. From week 1, you will have a season long tally of your W- L record for overall board ranking. We will continue through conference championship week and the final (4) playoffs (no minor bowls). The best record takes it all at the end of the season. Tie breaker is the final score of the National Championship game (when we get to it). If you miss a week, you are out. Simple and easy like. No points or spread. Just pick games and get your W-L record. The winning amigo gets something cool (TBD) and a good cause gets some cold cash. It doesn't have to the be like the above example. I'm open to suggestions on the type of game but we only have about (1) week to get it sorted out.

Paker or Bob - is this cool? What needs to happen to make this happen? PM as needed. Thanks!

PS. I also think we need to have a "horses ass" prize for the last ranked player that sticks it out for the full season. I'm going to pencil in D-twat for that one.

Edited by NickD90 (08/18/15 11:08 PM)