Broodbuster, I know what you mean about the first time you shoot a bow. It was what I would compare to setting the hook on a fish. I was instantly hooked. I got my bow in June and I have shot everyday since. I haven't shot any 3d targets, but we have a 20 yard target in the back yard and from time to time I go down to the valley and practice at 30-40 yards and I think that's the furthest I would shoot. At 20 yards, I can keep 6 arrows in a group that I can get my index finger around to touch my thumb and I have small hands. And NO, it doesn't mean short manhood! I have ruined 2 good arrow sending the second down the shaft of the first! Pretty cool, but I don't like to ruin arrows cause I'm a cheap a$$. I spent quite a bit of time considering which bows to buy and I settled on a PSE Skunk Works for me and I bought my son a Infinite Edge for it was a fair priced and finding a left handed bow isn't easy. I looked at Mathews and thought they were just to much money. The animal doesn't care how much you spent on your bow…….does it?