I guess I was a proof reader in another life. And I don't mean for spelling. These are just a few things that stood out to me.

Let's see..... 8 pounds and 22"

Smaller crowds near Schaffer??

Schafer IS on the East Fork, and has one F

At least the first recommendation from all the "local experts" is for everyone to head to DiCKER CREEK. Suckers..............

Is this an AD for The Dennis Company?
Did they Sponser this dude?

Why would anyone put out little fisheries on the internet?
I don't know Black Creek but if there are locals that do, they probably are a little irritated.

Why why why. would any guide let that picture out in an AD for his service. That picture may well have been taken before the rule change but it WILL create hostility amongst the troops. I personally would NEVER use this guy for that very reason.

Parker,

While you may have an applicable degree, please quote source material for the contention that holding a fish out of water, does them no harm. Specifically steelhead. Not the anecdotal stuff
( I didn't see any floaters afterwards )
but the actual peer reviewed stuff. I asked for this material from several bios a few years ago and got "related" studies but nothing about actual steelhead.

I kept getting stuff about browns and char, but not PNW steel. Most reviews were Canadian. I don't have the degree but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so you can use big words in your reply.

Edited by kalamageo (10/16/15 06:28 PM)