Hey Rich, the whole "anything can happen" comment is a bunch of crap, it really is. It should be "something amazing can happen" or just "something can happen". Case in point....Ciara isn't going to leave Russell Wilson tonight and show up on my doorstep confessing her love to me....not going to happen. My ex-wives aren't going to show up tomorrow and write me checks for all the money they took from me...not going to happen. I can go on and on. Yes, sometimes amazing things can happen....a soldier saves his platoon with an amazing act of bravery against all odds. An athlete makes a one in a million play to win a championship, etc. Can all cancer be cured tomorrow....anything can happen....NO. I can go on. To say "ANYTHING" can happen is too encompassing.
Does bigfoot exist...I don't know, our world is big and there are unknowns. Lying, cheating, control, stealing by governments? Hello, yes, since the beginning of time. Build a bridge and get over it.
I'm the professor of Reality 101, anytime you lose focus of it, let me know and I'll steer you in the right direction. @#@$% happens, sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug. In the meantime, go fishing, watch a sunset and have a cold one.
Snake