I've been away from the board for awhile but lurked off and on. This board used to be really fun but lately it feels like all we do around here is discuss fisheries politics. This is certainly a place for that and it's awesome to have all the bios, ex-bios, lawyers, fish junkies and such contributing on a regular basis. Can't deny the history we've made as a community here when it comes to "getting to the bottom of things" but man, I read Vedder's Kenai post and thought, a number of us appreciate pictures and the like and we used to really feed off of picture or question formats. Sitting here after my two year old just went down for the night and preparing myself for some time away from Meadow for a bit (to head up on an annual BC jaunt), I thought to start a thread, hopefully with some interest in the question. What is your favorite season and why? Fell free to explain in text or just portray your feeling in a picture of sorts.

Mine is without doubt, the fall. While every season brings its' charm, there is no other like the fall with its' brilliant colors, deadwood smells and ofcourse, the quarry. Fall salmon and steelhead are hard to beat for this guy... ofcourse it' means the eve of winter steelhead. wink

Edited by cobble cruiser (10/07/16 10:59 PM)