Originally Posted By: RICH G
I thought it was comical that our politically correct news media and criminal justice system in this state identified the individual as Hispanic in the initial reports. It was extremely obvious even in the crappy surveillance footage that the suspect was arabic.

So the truth comes out now that he is Turkish... Due to political correctness the public is purposely misled, I mean they caught him so obviously they knew in pretty short order who he was but felt it was better to mislead the public anyways....

This is not racist, we have a big problem with Muslim extremism throughout the world and it's something our president and liberal news media can't even say. I guess it's for our own good...

Our retard Governor is welcoming unvetted islamic refugees into our state with open arms at the risk of law abiding peaceful americans, this guy was not a refugee but it's insane to totally and willfully deny the truth at the demise and deterioration of our free society. But maybe that is the plan.......

I guess we need more incredibly intelligent cops like you Rich. You would have identified the guy right away as a Muslim! You know, with all of your law enforcement experience. Oh and big foot sleuthing too. Haha