i got bored, and tired of staring at 800+ rounds of CCI Mini Mag, so i started a little build...

the main goal is to use it in bench/silhouette shoots at Tacoma when they get the range done, should be soon...

started out with a base 10/22 carbine, and grabbed a 4-16x42 mm IR mildot scope... the dots will be pointless with this rifle, but thats ok, i didnt buy it for the dots...

i then grabbed a Green Mountain 20 inch barrel, wanted to get a fluted one but oh well, dont really need it, i can always get something else down the road as well..

barrel showed up today, so i went and grabbed a Hogue thumbhole stock, was going to go with the Magpul X22, it felt excellent, but the guy at the store took this out of the package for me to hold it, and it felt as good, plus the texturing ive always liked on the Hogue grips on my other guns..

put it together, and this is what i have... still need to get a trigger, which i have no clue as to what im going to do yet, the stock trigger and stock suck complete ass, Andy has suggested to me that i get the BX trigger, as its a drop in, cheap, and only 3 pounds vs 6-7 on the stock trigger, but, i may just spend the extra 100 bucks and get a Volq, Kidd, or Timney..

i did find a guy on Ebay that will do the "matchgrade" work on the stock triggers, replacing the actual trigger itself, and lowering the pull to benchrest at 1.85 pounds, or i can go 2, or 3.. the work is 60 bucks, with my trigger, or i can buy one from him already done for 100... Volq, PC, Kidd, all are 200 or higher, so i havent decided yet what im going to do, i can get a power customs trigger done tomorrow at the Marksman if i decide im gonna go with a more expensive trigger over the BX... need to message the seller on Ebay to see what his are all about...

anyways, this is what ive come up with... still need the trigger, may get an oversized bolt handle too, but not sure... trigger first, then hopefully the range is done and i can put it to the test...

so far im at 605$, trigger will add either 100, or 2-250 depending on what i do....