Hogue OM thumbhole stock..

i knew that about .22LR, because the standard and high velocity rounds actually accelerate and decelerate through the sound barrier, that can throw them off.. subsonic ammo never passes through that turbulence, so there is no deviation from flight path generally speaking.. the only thing i dont like about sub sonic ammo, is that it most likely wont cycle in this gun, ive had issues with it in most guns ive owned... maybe just me who knows.. accuracy is excellent, just wont cycle.. there are barrels designed specifically for sub sonic rounds, but i wanted to be able to shoot HV rounds as well as bulk ammo..

interestingly enough, the dots on the MD reticle actually worked today, i sighted it in using the Mini Mags, and then started to use some standard velocity CCI rounds, and they shot about 2 inches low, so i messed with the dots, not a target application for sure, but would work fine shooting small game

that second target is about a dime, they are 1 inch squares...

the only thing im thinking about now is trigger pull weight, i can go 1.85# but that is extremely light, probably will settle in the 2 to 2.5 range, ive found a couple gunsmiths that will completely strip and re assemble stock groups with upgraded parts that most people on rimfire central have said are just as good as the higher end companies like Kidd and Volq, PC, ect... i want to talk to the company first, so ill have to make a couple calls, maybe tomorrow...

today was only the second time firing it, first time with barrel and stock attached...

its coming along tho...

cant wait to do another bolt gun when im done with this one....