Quick update since I dont have more time today....I am attaching a matrix that *should* represent our PS Marine and river Salmon seasons this year. Our final Advisor Conf call occurred this morning with the state and they said the deal was done, and ready to be signed off around noon today.

Keeping it pretty high level, Stillaguamish and Skagit Coho abundance greatly impacted our access to both Coho and Chinook between areas 5-9 this year.

We got back 3 days in Elliott Bay for Chinook, and two-three additional weekends for Coho and Pinks in EB.

The Skokomish access issue was not resolved.

We should have a 5509 Chinook Quota in 9, and a 2166 quota in 10, which represent twice what we had last year. I'd expect a month long 2 fish limit in both areas.

As you can see from the matrix, Coho fishing in central sound will only occur from the northern MA10 line south. The Salmon for Soldiers event, and Coho derbies will be required to fish in MA 10 if they are to proceed.

We lost the C&R fishery in MA 10 n June, which is a big blow!

There were significant impacts to the winter fisheries that will impact area blackmouth derbies this year.

All in all, given the preseason forecast limitations we had to work within, I am pleased with the outcome.

If you have any questions fire away and I'll respond later.