Originally Posted By: Banned User
My pics are on photobucket.....so I'm not cut off......but don't link to them much

One day last month, I thought my PB pics were toast as well. Went to the PB site and couldn't even see them on my own PAID account page.

Then magically, they were accessible to me again. Tried a linking URL for PB's 3rd party hosting, and the pic posted up just fine here to PP.

I'm thinking maybe because I'm still a paying customer ($39/yr PB-Pro account holder) there must be a grace period (thru the year end?) before they cut me off.

No way in hell I can cave to the new $400 annual fee they want. Kind of a stupid business model to cut off you entire customer base "cold turkey". They would have been much better off doing it like the govt does where they stick folks with small annoying incremental fee increases over a period of time. Nobody likes the increase, bit they;re small enough that no one decides to opt out and forgo the services.

Turn the heat up on the frogs in the pot nice and easy, and not a one of them jumps out before they're cooked. Turn the heat up abruptly, and they virtually all jump ship.... NOW!

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!