Wit,

Building more roads just isn't the answer and there are many good reasons. If you page through the previous responses, you'll see that "blaming the contributors" isn't the only argument against I-745. It's obvious that you only see what you want to see and you aren't open minded enough to consider any solution that doesn't involve more roads (when we can't even maintain the ones we have now). The only message that is "getting tired" is yours which you keep regurgitating.
Your habit of just grouping everyone who would prefer better solutions as "lefties" shows a need to "classify" those who don't agree with you into one big bad group. It's not a party issue...just an issue.
I carpool to work every day and would LOVE to use a bus if there was a route that covered my area. I much prefer mass transit to driving alone in my car every day in gridlock, wasting the gas that you think your idea of more roads would save. Heck, let's just pave the whole state and then we can all drive anywhere we want whenever we want - are you going to back that initiative too?
Construction workers in the soup lines? Come on....using an image of unemployed workers waiting for food is a little dramatic don't you think? "Vote for I-745 or asphalt workers will all be living out of cardboard boxes." Give us a break.
You are also saying that we should vote for this initiative because government jobs pay well? Should we just re-enact the New Deal and put us all to work building roads and bridges? Huh?
Keep up your rants...your making our argument for us better than we could ever dream of.

K