Originally Posted By: Evo
just stop ok... if someone came up and called your daughter a little C (you know what im saying) you wouldnt just say thats OK and keep walking, you would do something about it.... you know it and i know it... or if it was your mother, or whatever...

yeah sure, i may be scarred, but who isnt? ive had some messed up things happen in my life, does that make me a bad person because i wont tolerate certain things anymore?

i walked around with about 8k in 2 small items for 2 days and not nary a thing happened... because 99 percent of the time, nothing does happen, but as i said, people arent just going to say sh!t to my face and expect me to walk off...

you guys are basically saying that im some raging nut case, and im "bound to run into someone thats going to fvck you up", but what if im that person, and they are the ones that are doing it? you can ask Katie how i act in public, shes with me every damn day, go ahead and message her if you need to....

One day I woke up and saw what was truly important to me. Frankly most people are not even on my radar. You are not under attack. Stop taking everything so seriously. I have never met you in person Nate,but from what I read on here you seem to attract drama,and maybe,just maybe,you could change that. I hope so. Most people won't admit the truth to themselves or others.