i bought the Chefman one from Best Buy, cheap entry level one... was 90 dollars with a 2 year replacement warranty...

the reason i went that route, is that i read reviews for basically every one of the "pod" style ones, and there is problems with every single one of them, including the Annova... not saying everyone has had problems, but theres enough for me to do it this way....

some people responses on the Annova were that moisture would get into the head unit and cause it to malfunction, Annova suggests you "put it in a bag of rice for 24 hours", which is pretty stupid to me, the WiFi one, i guess has problems connecting to 5GHZ and 2.4GHZ dual band routers, which nearly all routers nowadays run dual band, unless your router is 30 years old... the Bluetooth one i guess after the update they sent out, requires you to log in with your FB account... sorry but i dont need FB knowing when im cooking food....

theres problems with the Chefman too according to reviews, which is why i got the 2 year replacement from Best Buy, if it breaks, they replace it... period...

so well see, maybe ill get lucky like some and it will last for 2 years.... i plan on using it alot.... should be fun...