Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
A career pawn shop operator criticizing another business and it’s supply chain and customer base (one that he’s long been apart of) is pretty fuckin funny.

I’d appreciate it if you could at least speak English in your weak attempt at insults but School was never your strong suit. Have you finished your GED yet? It’s obvious but not surprising that you’re out of the loop. I sold the shop 5 years ago and in semi retirement have been busy building my house and business in Alaska.

My oldest just got home from the Marine Corps, my middle son is high honor roll and starting varsity QB and my wife and I just got back from Vegas last night where I did great at the tables. We had great food and a nice trip. I picked up a couple more trucks to take up to our place in Alaska and another rifle. I’ll be heading north with those trucks and 2 more boats, a Duckworth and a Boston Whaler Montauk. Life has been good to me and it’s not by mistake.

I know that you’ll continue to struggle in life and you’ll continue to fail, it’s your upbringing that’s a hurdle you’ll never overcome.

Your Big Stick impersonation is coming along nicely.

You're never going to get there, but I can see you've been working on it.

Kudos for the effort anyway.

Congratulations?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames