Beezuz,

Like Stonefish said, you should post that on WFF. Your post is high in entertainment value. In your own youthful arrogance you suffer the stereotyping of painting with a broad brush.

I beg to differ your contention that you can't call someone on their BS at WFF and not get banned. I've been known to do it, almost routinely. The difference, I think, is that you hadn't learned how to disagree with others without being disagreeable yourself. It's not that hard, but it does take a smidgen of maturity. The requirement is that you attack the issue or argument, not the person. If you don't know the difference, then that is on you.

Your stereotype that only a certain type of angler is drawn to fly fishing couldn't be more dead wrong. I meet all kinds of people through fishing and fly fishing. Some I don't want to be around for even a minute after meeting them, and others become lifelong friends. In order for the fly fishing community to be as bad as you make it out to be, you've had your eyes closed to most of what it has to offer.

Sg