Lighten up guys!
I'm from Washington and I hunt - you all have to admit - there is a lot of truth in what was posted. I primarily bowhunt, if you really want to see a sight, go up to the Nile area outside Yakima during the late bowhunt. It is the ultimate roadhunting (with a good mix of hikers too)area. You literally can't find a parking spot sometimes.
There are some serious idiots out there. I admit they are the minority but some things are almost unbelieveable. I got back from Wyoming three weeks ago and saw something I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't seen it. When we took our animals to the meat cutter he had four bucks that some guys from California brought in. Three of the bucks were brought in without having even been gutted! The fourth was only gutted behind the diaphram (the heart and lungs were still in the deer). The meat cutter said he was used to it and saw it every year! What made it even more amazing is that every deer was huge, the smallest was about 28" wide the biggest was over 30". [ In defense of Californians some other guys from there brought in some of the best cared for deer you could find later].

Also you have to admit the story about permisson was pretty humorous.