rofl I searched your suggestion “Cheryl Mills” and found very little MSM coverage regarding the judge’s recent comments.

Judge: State Department Made ‘Clearly False’ Statements to Derail Clinton Lawsuits

During a hearing on Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth accused State Department officials of signing “clearly false” affidavits meant to thwart legal investigations into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

During the heated exchange, Lamberth said that he was left “shocked” and “dumbfounded” when he discovered that the Federal Bureau of Investigation granted former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills immunity during the investigation of Clinton’s infamous e-mail server — especially because Lamberth himself had found that she had previously perjured herself.

Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz called the FBI’s actions “inconsistent with typical investigative strategy” in his report. He also said former FBI director James Comey “usurped the authority of Attorney General, and did not accurately describe the legal position of the Department prosecutors” in his summer 2016 announcement that “no reasonable prosecutor” would bring charges against Clinton.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/...inton-lawsuits/

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them