Trump says military WILL fire on caravan if rocks are thrown at troops!

TRUMP in a press conference just said to reporters: "They wanna throw rocks at our military our military fights back. We're not gonna put up with that, I told my military to treat it (rocks) as a rifle", "We're building large camps", "we are going to catch and no longer release" and "we don't have to release them." If asked whether us troops would fire on the caravan "we will consider that the maximum that we can consider."

Just watched it live, It put a huge grin on my face. I think they should use the sound cannon device and tear gas however though. That and shoot a lot of rubber bullets. If the Army shoots an unarmed immigrant I would love it, but it would be really bad for Trump and the Republican party and the image as a whole. Fvck optics. We're going in. God damn I love my PRESIDENT!!!1!!!!! He is the greatest president GOD EVER CREATED FOR THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE FLAT EARTH!!! MAGA!!!

We can use the immigrants as forced labor to build the wall and any that aren't worked to death can be deported. It worked for the Great Wall, it'll work for the Great Again Wall. HE ALWAYS SAID MEXICO WOULD PAY FOR IT. WHAT HE DIDN'T SAY IS THAT IT WOULD BE IN BLOOD, SWEAT AND LIBERAL TEARS!!! He promised it would be a beautiful wall; so I'm gonna say use human skulls as bricks. They can grind their bones to use as mortar. I hope the libtards chimp out and throws a fit so he can throw them in the concentration camps too. Then remove citizenship from both groups, send both to Mexico. Or just build gas chambers since he’s already literally Hitler.

Time to celebrate the impending massacre of this caravan with a bottle of Malt Liquor. COLT 45 double the malt. MAGA!!! MALT LIQUOR!!!