Ok guys and Team Sky Valley Sucks,

It is time once again for the not so great smack talk thread that has been a time honored tradition associated with the Snoopy Rod Classic!

The SRC 2018 will be on Friday Dec. 7th on the Bogey from the hatchery to Wilson. We once again have the SRC house booked for some fun festivities on Thursday evening with the awards banquet Friday night at a location TBD.

As always the SRC Committee (Paker, Bob, and yours truly) sincerely appreciate all donations of either gear or $ for the Gordon Gracey Medical fund. Please let one of us know if you are able to make a donation and we will coordinate pick up.

If you are interested in attending(i.e. becoming a target) the SRC 2018 please get in contact with a committee member and bribe one of us to get that coveted invitation. Remember this is event is by invitation only(not really that hard to get) and teams of 2 or 3 are necessary. We would love to see at least 10 teams this year. The crowning of the team champion(total weight divided by number of people) and biggest fish will happen at the Friday night dinner with the winners receiving the SRC Trophy(+ drink bill...lol) and Green Jacket respectively!

I will update the team list here as commitments are made on this thread. Please list your team members and team name. Travel safe and I look forward to seeing you all Thursday night.

Last and certainly not least remember:

TEAM SKY VALLEY SUCKS!!!

Teams:

1. Suck It (Canyon Man, Suck It(Chad), Fish4Brains)
2. Two Guides and a Ho(Bob, Carl, Paker)
3. SKY VALLEY SUCKS(Beezer, CraigO, TomS)
4. DogFish(Dogfish, FishRanger, ChuckS)
5. Chrome, Inc. (Scotty, Stephan, ?)
?
?
?

CM

Edited by Canyon Man (11/28/18 12:19 PM)
Your Insurance Professional