Three Rivers Marine

Page 20 of 36 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1025142 - 03/13/20 08:21 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: dwatkins]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Pretty sure the worst thing that could happen on LSD would be being on LSD in China. Holyfvckballs my head and face would melt like that Nazi at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

#1025155 - 03/13/20 08:54 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Evo
No wonder nobody likes China...

But...Trump loves China!

"Pigeons" are "Rock Dove" when they don't live in cities eating popcorn and cigarette butts...and I have shot them in soybean fields and eaten them, and they are fuckin delicious.

'Course, I don't eat the heads.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1025161 - 03/13/20 09:29 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

I watched that video the other day on the gutter oil... WTF are they thinking?

And the wet markets with animals in cages stacked upon each other, with the ones at the bottom covered in piss and chit.. Real cesspool for disease.

#1025166 - 03/13/20 10:16 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: dwatkins]
NickD90 Offline

So my last China food story...it's long and probably not that great. But anyway...

At night after work, I had nothing to do. So I'd put on my walking shoes and head out into the city. Shenzhen was 500K people 25 years ago and it's 22 million now. Urban sprawl is an understatement. Everything is in Chinese and I had no idea where to go, so I just walked for miles and miles all over the city. Main malls and streets and into back alleys. White business men are as safe as safe can be - because anyone who messes with them are just shot. I had the run of the city...

Anyway, I walked for miles and started to get hungry for some dinner. The trick is to never eat at a place that doesn't have pictures on the menu. You have to be able to point at something that doesn't resemble the bottom of my shoe. The "good" or better places will put a menu out front of their door so you can see what they have. So I went past many, many places and couldn't find anything completely not terrifying. Finally, almost starved to death I walked up to a joint on a back alley to look at their menu. It looks about like all of the others. At that point, one of their waiters saw me looking and came running out the door to welcome me. This little fvcker literally pushed me inside. "Ok! I guess I'm eating here". It was entirely empty inside without a single other soul - not a good sign.

10 mins of horrible back and forth communication between this waiter and I...and I seriously probably looked like a tall retarded alien to him....I got a can of Pepsi & bowl of Ox tail with noodles. Ok - fine. This will do.

As I sat there, this dude literally sat at my table and intently watched me take every bite. "Oo-Boy! This is sure good" in retarded man sign language was somehow communicated. I guess fake smiling is universal. He seemed very pleased.

About the time I was full and finishing up, the waiter went in back into the kitchen for a few minutes. Upon his return, this fvcker brought his ENTIRE extended family. Like 15 people from the ancient to little babies. They all stood around me and smiled. Then the oldest guy there shouted something in Chinese and they all dashed away. Not 1 minute later, they all came back out carrying huge serving trays of every dish they could possibly make. They cleared tables save the one I was setting at. Each and every person then hand presented me one of those dishes. I was dumbfounded and already full. They all just stared at me eating food.

So....I spent the next hour trying all of these dishes and fake smiling. "Sure is good!". It was so hard not to puke from the food itself and being overly stuffed. At the end of all this nonsense, the old man gathered everyone around me and they took 1 million pics. I towered over these people. Held a damned baby. They were the nicest, warmest and most adorable people on earth.

So apparently, I was the ONLY foreigner to have visited their restaurant. The thing in China is to show others its a good, safe place to visit and eat. So I have no doubt, my tall alien looking mug is on some big poster taped to a window in Shenzhen. "Look! White man likes it! It's safe!".

All of that for $2 US dollars.

Edited by NickD90 (03/13/20 10:20 AM)

#1025167 - 03/13/20 10:23 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: dwatkins]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

They probably thought you were Michael Keaton.

Fish on...

Todd

#1025170 - 03/13/20 10:32 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: dwatkins]
NickD90 Offline

"Betelguese! Betelguese! Betelguese!"

rofl

EAD Pol Pot.

grin

#1025173 - 03/13/20 10:46 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: NickD90

So apparently, I was the ONLY foreigner to have visited their restaurant. ... "Look! White man likes it! It's safe!".

Maybe they thought you were Anthony Bourdain. We all look alike, afterall.

#1025177 - 03/13/20 11:27 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You have no idea. Bat soup is relatively tame. 10% of the food is amazing and the remaining 90% is beyond awful.

When I worked for Alaska Air many moons ago, we routinely shipped Sea Urchin gonads by the cases to CHI-COM.

- Albert Einstein.

#1025178 - 03/13/20 11:30 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

25 day old Pigeon with their crunchy little heads.

I would hit it....and I raised homing Pigeons as a Kid. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#1025179 - 03/13/20 11:32 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

"Betelguese! Betelguese! Betelguese!"

rofl

EAD Pol Pot.

grin

Nice with pulling out Pol Pot...that one's been dormant for a while smile

Fish on...

Todd

#1025181 - 03/13/20 11:39 AM Re: Baseball thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Your frog story reminds me of a frog story.

This one time, half way through an acid trip on a beach in Hawaii.... Beautiful day, nice trip, suddenly it started raining. The heavy rain seemed to trigger an enormous amount of baby frogs to leave the freshwater pond that was nearby. These baby frogs, literally thousands of them, suddenly appeared on the beach. Frantically hopping around. All headed one direction. What direction you might ask? The crashing surf.

I stood there and watched as thousands of baby frogs made a mad dash for the ocean and died right in front of me. It was like frog d-day, with all the frog bodies washing back and forth in the surf.

Last time I was in Maui, we took a walk after dinner through a grassy field, we looked down and saw hundreds of purple Frogs...never seen that before.

- Albert Einstein.

#1025192 - 03/13/20 12:26 PM Re: Baseball thread [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Your frog story reminds me of a frog story.

This one time, half way through an acid trip on a beach in Hawaii.... Beautiful day, nice trip, suddenly it started raining. The heavy rain seemed to trigger an enormous amount of baby frogs to leave the freshwater pond that was nearby. These baby frogs, literally thousands of them, suddenly appeared on the beach. Frantically hopping around. All headed one direction. What direction you might ask? The crashing surf.

I stood there and watched as thousands of baby frogs made a mad dash for the ocean and died right in front of me. It was like frog d-day, with all the frog bodies washing back and forth in the surf.

Hmmmm.

Was in Maui back in August. I was standing on some lava rocks at the foot of the ocean. A quick rain came and went. Much like what Jaek just said, million fvcking toads came out of nowhere and made a mad hoping dash to the ocean. In the water they went. I'm sure many died. It was right on the verge of darkness, so I said "WTF?" and made my way back to the room.

Seriously strange event.

Pretty sure Bigfoot and Garden Gnomes were involved in this. I was sober and not stoned.

#1025195 - 03/13/20 12:29 PM Re: Baseball thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Not that I'm aware of.. laugh I bet frogs like salt as much as Slugs. The purple Frogs were Bullfrog size. Wild.

- Albert Einstein.

#1025199 - 03/13/20 12:37 PM Re: Baseball thread [Re: NickD90]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

So....I spent the next hour trying all of these dishes and fake smiling.

So apparently, I was the ONLY foreigner to have visited their restaurant.

You ARE Patient Zero.

Fvcker.

rofl

#1025211 - 03/13/20 01:00 PM Re: Baseball thread [Re: The Moderator]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

How was the pigeon pol pot pie? Did someone already do that joke?

#1025212 - 03/13/20 01:00 PM Re: Baseball thread [Re: 5 * General Evo]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
Sounds like a dude..
Redhead,with a face like Eric Stoltz in Mask.

#1025229 - 03/13/20 01:54 PM Re: Baseball thread [Re: dwatkins]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

#1025239 - 03/13/20 02:22 PM Re: Baseball thread [Re: 5 * General Evo]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Dude I'm not even joking. Good body,nice pu$$,but as my mom described her to her office manager when I was 18,"uglier than sin". Yeah I wasn't even offended.

#1025958 - 03/16/20 11:52 PM Re: Baseball thread [Re: dwatkins]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Fuk you stam. Baseball hating old fuk, hope you’re happy.

#1029231 - 04/27/20 03:47 PM Re: Baseball thread [Re: dwatkins]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Bump for the old ball game

Page 20 of 36 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Excitable Bob, 1 invisible), 546 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |