Page 12 of 20 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1007898 - 04/25/19 01:24 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... * [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: MidWestStlhd1959
You know what I meat.

I got you, what you meat was crystal clear. Glad we have some true Mega mans out there!

#1009507 - 05/29/19 08:03 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Mueller made a public statement today about the investigation and resigned. Left the door open on impeachment or arrest and conviction when he is out of office. Couldn't charge Trump because of a longstanding DOJ legal position... “says the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing,” Mueller said. . “If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared. Mueller Speaks

#1009510 - 05/30/19 06:09 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Steelheadman]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Mueller made a public statement today about the investigation and resigned. Left the door open on impeachment or arrest and conviction when he is out of office. Couldn't charge Trump because of a longstanding DOJ legal position... “says the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing,” Mueller said. . “If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared. Mueller Speaks

I watched Mueller’s short speech yesterday and was quite amazed by his appearance. It looked like he was on the final 13th step onto the gallows platform with bag ready to be put over his head---rope around his neck--- and ready to drop.

Click the link provided above and look at the picture of Mueller--- as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

When Trump gave Barr authority to declassify as he sees fit for transparency to the American people, it was written and stated by many, that many in DC will not be sleeping easily and Mueller’s picture looks like the poster child that fits that description along with stuttering throughout-- while reading his speech.

He knows this could be his last stand to finally get Trump out of power to attempt to save his own neck and the ilk around him---hence the attempted Russian/Trump collusion hoax continues-- he hopes, but Mueller’s face and actions shows defeat and he looks like it is the end of the line most serial criminals face.

With Mueller out of authoritative power, along with his partners of crime of Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Rosenstein and dozens of others who are also out on the street as well--- as the field of swamp creatures dwindle slowly but surely the cover ups of these traitors past secrets will unfold.

History will not look kindly upon these infamous traitors.

Next up---Barr’s turn.

Edited by Lucky Louie (05/30/19 10:14 AM)

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1009512 - 05/30/19 07:08 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

I watched Mueller’s short speech yesterday and was quite amazed by his appearance. It looked like he was on the final 13th step onto the gallows platform with bag ready to be put over his head---rope around his neck--- and ready to drop.

Click the link provided above and look at the picture of Mueller--- as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

When Trump gave Barr authority to declassify as he sees fit for transparency to the American people, it was written and stated by many, that many in DC will not be sleeping easily and Mueller’s picture looks like the poster child that fits that description along with stuttering throughout-- while reading his speech.

He knows this could be his last stand to finally get Trump out of power to attempt to save his own neck and the ilk around him---hence the attempted Russian/Trump collusion hoax continues-- he hopes, but Mueller’s face and actions shows defeat and he looks like it is the end of the line most serial criminals face.

With Mueller out of authoritative power, along with his partners of crime of Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Rosenstein and dozens of others who are also out on the street as well--- as the field of swamp creatures dwindle slowly but surely the cover ups of these traitors past secrets will unfold.

Next up---Barr’s turn.

If you can speculate that much based on stuttering speech and what not than you are a straight up idiot. I am real glad you aren’t my boss or the Prez, you would speculate whatever it takes to support and justify whatever you wanted. Facts are independent of what you want, this is why the adults in the room usually leave this stuff to the experts. Oh wait, that is right, there are no experts, just deep state. Except you are an expert right? Not deep state right?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009514 - 05/30/19 07:49 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

I am hearing the report totally exonerates Prez Tangerine, but from the same folks I hear the report is BS and a witch hunt. What kind of brain thinks like that? Is it the malt liquor?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009517 - 05/30/19 08:27 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Hankster
lol

Wheezy is part of the Derp State.

At least I can vote, and I dont spend all my time guzzling the balls of
a Prez I didnt vote for. Maybe you should stay out of politics since you can’t vote?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009520 - 05/30/19 10:09 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Next up---Barr’s turn.

If you can speculate that much based on stuttering speech and what not than you are a straight up idiot. I am real glad you aren’t my boss or the Prez, you would speculate whatever it takes to support and justify whatever you wanted. Facts are independent of what you want, this is why the adults in the room usually leave this stuff to the experts. Oh wait, that is right, there are no experts, just deep state. Except you are an expert right? Not deep state right?

Speculate? LOL

If you would have been paying attention Jason, the evidence provided to this point has come from Congressional oversight, declassified testimony, court records, FOIA requests received backed by court orders, and the 99 Page FISA court opinion with much more declassification on its way. Mueller’s demeanor was what was to be expected---Mueller knows what is coming and he and his cohorts are out on the street looking in and are now powerless to continue the hoax and other cover ups.

The information is in these threads and I'll eventually connect the dots for people like you that do not have a clue.

Edited by Lucky Louie (05/30/19 10:17 AM)

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1009529 - 05/30/19 12:53 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared.

If Ferris had the "confidence" (or evidence) the President DID commit a crime he would have happily said so.

He did say so, ya dumb cvnt. In the report. You'd know this if your view wasn't being blocked by Trump's belly button.

You should give the shaft a rest and work the balls for a while, cockgobbler.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1009532 - 05/30/19 01:32 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

You should STFU until you know what you're talking about

Same to you!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009533 - 05/30/19 01:52 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

You should STFU until you know what you're talking about, shrimp.

wink

Go fvck yourself, pussy. I'll say what I want and you won't do fuckall about it because you can't.

Because you're a pussy.

#1009534 - 05/30/19 03:23 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Dan S.]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

wink

Go fvck yourself, pussy. I'll say what I want and you won't do fuckall about it because you can't.

Because you're a pussy.

This exchange is balls to the wall DS material rofl

#1009537 - 05/30/19 03:48 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

I'll be here all week!

rofl

Hank and I know how to Dark Side!

#1009546 - 05/30/19 05:19 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

We all know you're more familiar with the brown side.

#1009547 - 05/30/19 05:19 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA

Speculate? LOL

Mueller knows what is coming and he and his cohorts are out on the street looking in and are now powerless to continue the hoax and other cover ups.

Speculate about this....

"Here's the real story, in my opinion, with Mueller's press conference: Mueller doesn't want to be called by Nadler to testify before the House Judiciary because he doesn't want to answer tough questions under oath. Nadler doesn't want to call Mueller because he doesn't want Mueller answering questions that undermine the Democrats' plan to keep a cloud of suspicion floating over Trump until 2020. Mueller and Nadler are communicating because Nadler was pretending to negotiate a Mueller appearance before his committee. Basically, Nadler was like, "I need you to give me something if you don't want to be called to testify." And of course, Mueller was more than happy to hold a press conference where he could recapture his rightful status on all those prayer candles after failing to seal the deal against Trump with his report. I should mention that the Senate Republicans can call Mueller to testify, but I have little faith they will do that because they are sad, weak little men.

A compromise had to be made because the Democrats' planned narrative was derailed with Barr's cut-to-the-chase press conference. But this time, Mueller delivered for the Democrats by insinuating that his team could not charge Trump because of DoJ's regulations not to bring charges against a sitting president...but would have if not for the regulation."

As for that DOJ regulation not to bring charges against a sitting president, there's this....

"AG Barr testified under oath otherwise about the DoJ regulation. Barr said that Mueller told him three times it was not the case that the OLC regulation prevented him from bringing charges. I believe Barr, who made this assertion under oath, over Mueller, who does not want to make any statements under oath. There were also witnesses to this conversation. I wonder what they have to say."

wink

Couldn't have called it any clearer than this... It appears Hank has this one right....

I step away for a few years and sneak a peak in the dark side and you all are still going at it.

[Bleeeeep!] kids club rofl

Keith

#1009549 - 05/30/19 05:35 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

wink

Because you're a pussy.

rofl

I wouldn't waste the three seconds it would take me to kick the fuk out of a little scrunt like you.

Drop your pants and bend over for the Demotards you love so much...again.

I know you wouldn't because I'd beat you like a rented mule. You'd pull some move that worked on all the other pussies you've encountered, and I'd counter it and then break your old body into pieces.

You should figure out how old and broken down you are, grandpa. Stick with charter boats and pudding cups.

#1009550 - 05/30/19 05:37 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
We all know you're more familiar with the brown side.

Little bitch monkey - still dancing upon command. rofl

#1009553 - 05/30/19 05:51 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Id put 20$ on hank. Then I would pay Hank for shattering that glass jaw of yours.
Then Hank would have to pay Stam his bet money.

#1009554 - 05/30/19 05:54 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Dance, bitch!!

rofl

#1009555 - 05/30/19 05:56 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Spoonfedheadgiver has a crush on Welchster!

rofl

NTTAWWT

#1009557 - 05/30/19 06:04 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Dan S.]
avidangler
Unregistered

They're probably the same person.

Page 12 of 20 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (20 Gage, steely slammer), 1509 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |