Rate This Topic
#1009922 - 06/05/19 11:40 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... * [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

jesus you are dumb...

#1009930 - 06/05/19 12:01 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Nope, that's the thing about a good defendable reason. You get to break someone's face and get off. The last guy didn't even show up to court despite the broken orbital and wired jaw. He knew he was in the wrong in the end. So home I went.
The meth episode was about 15 years ago, you grow up eventually.
If that was any of your moms, my defense would be no different.
So do yourself us all a favor fvck off.

#1009935 - 06/05/19 12:17 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo
jesus you are dumb...

Going to hell? Or are you there already?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009937 - 06/05/19 12:53 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
Nope, that's the thing about a good defendable reason. You get to break someone's face and get off. The last guy didn't even show up to court despite the broken orbital and wired jaw. He knew he was in the wrong in the end. So home I went.
The meth episode was about 15 years ago, you grow up eventually.
If that was any of your moms, my defense would be no different.
So do yourself us all a favor fvck off.

You seem upset.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1009939 - 06/05/19 01:00 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
As for me, I shall seek the truth, and I don't believe I'll get that out of either side of the aisle's talking points, so I choose to get my info from the source. In this case, the source was Robert Mueller. You should check into HIS opinions, which are very clearly not biased, then decide for yourself.

You mean you shall seek "the truth" in the voicemail from The Donald's attorney that Mueller edited to make it sound as though it was an order from above?

That "truth"?

lol

Sure he edited it, Donald... I mean Hank. Sure....

When are you going to learn that you can't have it both ways? Remember Trump's glowing review of the Mueller Report when all the public (or anyone besides Mueller) knew was what Trump's new, fanboy AG was telling us (you know, the no collusion, no obstruction line Trump's been spewing since the "witch hunt" started)? Now that Mueller's come forward and set the record straight on his findings, which were quite less positive than Barr's, we're back to Mueller being an operative of the "Deep State." It takes a real fool (or maybe just a mindless lemming) not to see the problem there. The liars are the ones who keep changing their story. Haven't you got enough real life experience to know that?

#1009941 - 06/05/19 01:07 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

do you know why Mueller said dont subpoena him and that his "testimony" was the report?

because he doesnt want to say anything under oath...

clear as day...

#1009944 - 06/05/19 01:17 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

FFS... for fvcks sake....

#1009946 - 06/05/19 01:26 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo
do you know why Mueller said dont subpoena him and that his "testimony" was the report?

because he doesnt want to say anything under oath...

clear as day...

What about Tangerine God Trump? Why didn’t the most vital person in this investigation refuse to testify before congress? Why are house Democrats calling for Mueller to testify? Like others noted, you cant have it both ways.

This is all, in fact, not clear as day.......unless you are an idiot.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009956 - 06/05/19 02:22 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Jason Beezuz]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
I read most of it. Just for the sake of forming my own opinion.

Collusion, hell no. It was a joke to start with.

Obstruction - yeah there's some minor obstruction but nothing that screams holy [Bleeeeep!] this guy is guilty as [Bleeeeep!].

It is pretty screwed up to have to sit back and let someone dig and dig and dig when you know for a fact when it all started it was a false story in regards to collusion. I bet 80% of the people that post on the dark side would have obstructed if they were being investigated for 2 years straight for something they didn't do, I mean none of ya can keep your mouths shut rofl

Keith

#1009957 - 06/05/19 02:43 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

While I disagree somewhat with his assessment, I welcome Keith's insight, because he read the report. That's the way to arrive at an informed opinion and have a meaningful discussion.

Hadn't really considered that if Trump really were innocent, it might have been a little tough to keep his mouth shut and his hands off the investigation. Fair point. That said, anyone who claims to be as smart as Trump says he is (or has been to court as often) ought to know that there's a very important reason the police are required to allow you the right to remain silent when arrested... that's how you avoid saying and doing stuff that makes you appear more guilty while you're being investigated. Trump did a lot and said a lot, at some very precarious moments during the investigation. I think that makes him look extremely guilty of something (though we may never know what). I seriously doubt he'll face any prosecution over any of this, while in office or out, and that's just peachy, as long as he is either vindicated through the proper process or denied a second term by informed voters, if that's what the truth suggests should be the outcome.

#1009962 - 06/05/19 03:05 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Gotta say, though, that I was personally pretty convinced Trump was conspiring with Russia when he stood alongside Putin in Helsinki and told the world his intelligence officials were wrong about Russia being behind the election tampering. That was, to say the least, more than a bit unconventional behavior for a US President, and now that we KNOW Russia was behind it, and Trump still refuses to call out Putin, tells me there might be a little flame under all that smoke.

Also, having read the Mueller Report, Keith will know that Mueller very clearly states in the report that "collusion" is not a prosecutable crime. What he sought to prove or disprove was whether the Trump campaign had engaged in CONSPIRACY (a very prosecutable crime) with Russia. He determined the evidence wasn't sufficient to prove conspiracy (not that he believed none occurred). Nobody besides the Trump legal team ever cared about "collusion," so let's stop using that misleading, minimizing term as long as we're discussing the Mueller Report and what it actually says, cool?

#1009963 - 06/05/19 03:11 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Minor obstruction.

lol

80 percent of the board would have gone to jail, too. I guess plebes can't expect the same leeway a billionaire trust fund baby like Trump gets.

#1009964 - 06/05/19 03:24 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Dan S.]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Minor obstruction.

lol

80 percent of the board would have gone to jail, too. I guess plebes can't expect the same leeway a billionaire trust fund baby like Trump gets.

Defining minor as that of one could try and prosecute for but may not be able to prosecute. The gray area of the definition I guess.

I see it from both sides. Meaning I want clarity as much as any as to what truly happened. I guess time will tell as it all unfolds and we keep learning more from Barr.

Another thing that cracks me up the most is how far left and far right people are with this horse [Bleeeeep!]. At some point everyone should get on similar pages and get some [Bleeeeep!] done. The he said, she said and spins on the truth is quite entertaining...

Keith

#1009965 - 06/05/19 03:27 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: FleaFlickr02]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

While I disagree somewhat with his assessment, I welcome Keith's insight, because he read the report. That's the way to arrive at an informed opinion and have a meaningful discussion.

Hadn't really considered that if Trump really were innocent, it might have been a little tough to keep his mouth shut and his hands off the investigation. Fair point. That said, anyone who claims to be as smart as Trump says he is (or has been to court as often) ought to know that there's a very important reason the police are required to allow you the right to remain silent when arrested... that's how you avoid saying and doing stuff that makes you appear more guilty while you're being investigated. Trump did a lot and said a lot, at some very precarious moments during the investigation. I think that makes him look extremely guilty of something (though we may never know what). I seriously doubt he'll face any prosecution over any of this, while in office or out, and that's just peachy, as long as he is either vindicated through the proper process or denied a second term by informed voters, if that's what the truth suggests should be the outcome.

Innocent until proven guilty. The left has absolutely no understanding of that statement. Watching both Fox News and CNN for the past many years, it's entertaining watching how far fetched some of the reporting was by CNN and The Washington Post. They flat painted him guilty from day one. It's no wonder there's so much bias and belief...

Keith

#1009966 - 06/05/19 03:32 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: stlhdr1]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Minor obstruction.

lol

Defining minor as that of one could try and prosecute for but may not be able to prosecute. The gray area of the definition I guess.

I see it from both sides. Meaning I want clarity as much as any as to what truly happened. I guess time will tell as it all unfolds and we keep learning more from Barr.

Another thing that cracks me up the most is how far left and far right people are with this horse [Bleeeeep!]. At some point everyone should get on similar pages and get some [Bleeeeep!] done. The he said, she said and spins on the truth is quite entertaining...

Keith

Hard to disagree with much of that. You always were a pretty reasonable type, though.

#1009968 - 06/05/19 03:40 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Of course, you're right, and that's as it should be. Prosecuting people without proof is not the way we do things, and I hope we don't start now.

I guess my point is that if Trump did obstruct justice (we seem to agree in principle that he did), he probably did so for reasons much greater than that he was mad about having his name smeared. You can object without obstructing, but it's a slippery slope, and any defense lawyer will tell you it's the best idea to keep your mouth shut entirely and let them do what you're paying them to do, which is to make your case in a better way than you could. Then again, what has Trump shown us to make us think he wouldn't speak up against the advice of his attorneys? The fact he's so damned short-fused and loud-mouthed really complicates the matter. His attorneys earn every penny....

#1009969 - 06/05/19 03:49 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Anyone notice how much less acrimonious and more thoughtful this discussion became as soon as people who HAVE read the report (and have different opinions) started commenting? Maybe there's something to that. We keep this up, we might start to realize we're still the same people, D or R, that we were before this all started, and we really agree on about 80% of everything. That 20% is hell, for sure, but people in this country need to remember how many values and hopes we share in common, rather than focusing on the issues that divide us and will eventually bring us to ruin if we let them. Let's stop letting perfect be the enemy of the good, because good is the best we can hope for, and I'm pretty sure if we went straight left or straight right, we'd get a lot wrong, either way.

#1009972 - 06/05/19 04:29 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: FleaFlickr02]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Anyone notice how much less acrimonious and more thoughtful this discussion became as soon as people who HAVE read the report (and have different opinions) started commenting? Maybe there's something to that. We keep this up, we might start to realize we're still the same people, D or R, that we were before this all started, and we really agree on about 80% of everything. That 20% is hell, for sure, but people in this country need to remember how many values and hopes we share in common, rather than focusing on the issues that divide us and will eventually bring us to ruin if we let them. Let's stop letting perfect be the enemy of the good, because good is the best we can hope for, and I'm pretty sure if we went straight left or straight right, we'd get a lot wrong, either way.

There's two types of thinkers in my book, Logical and Emotional.

Logical tends to lean towards Republican and Emotional towards the Democrats.

As a extremely logical thinking person, one should feel dirty when they let their emotions get involved in conversation and discussions. I see it here all the time. Sure the name calling is entertaining at times but many of you are irrational and emotional thinkers and that smears you from the truth. Emotional thinkers tend to find a way to be right albeit stretching the truth...

Keith

#1009976 - 06/05/19 05:37 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: stlhdr1]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA

As a extremely logical thinking person, one should feel dirty when they let their emotions get involved in conversation and discussions. I see it here all the time. Sure the name calling is entertaining at times but many of you are irrational and emotional thinkers and that smears you from the truth. Emotional thinkers tend to find a way to be right albeit stretching the truth...

Keith

Disagree with you on this Stlhdr. Republicans are the emotional types, illogical, deny science, religous extremists. Democrats think with logic and have higher IQs on average. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots on obstruction.

Definately Trump has been playing the refs for years. He's not the victim. I can't believe that anybody would support Trump. Sean Hannity is Trump's mouthpiece. Look at all the indictments and jail sentences of those in Trump's inner circle. Can't wait to see his tax records and unredacted report.

The courts are going to decide what goes on. Trump has told his advisors and cabinet not to comply with Congressional supeonas. A recent poll 74% of Americans say they should obey the supeonas.

#1009977 - 06/05/19 05:44 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Steelheadman]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman

Keith

Disagree with you on this Stlhdr. Republicans are the emotional types, illogical, deny science, religous extremists. Democrats think with logic and have higher IQs on average. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots on obstruction.

You sure about that?

Who's smarter Dems or Republicans?

Keith

Page 15 of 20 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (No More Ice Fishin, 1 invisible), 1137 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645373 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |