Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 13 of 20 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1009560 - 05/30/19 06:33 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... * [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Danny boy, you're the monkey that swings on hanks nuts everyday.

#1009563 - 05/30/19 07:00 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
Danny boy, you're the monkey that swings on hanks nuts everyday.

You might at well just open up and gobble Hank's cock, fluffer. The way you wash his balls around here is just embarrassing.

Maybe not for you, but for a man it would be.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1009569 - 05/30/19 10:08 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Lucky Louie]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Mueller made a public statement today about the investigation and resigned. Left the door open on impeachment or arrest and conviction when he is out of office. Couldn't charge Trump because of a longstanding DOJ legal position... “says the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing,” Mueller said. . “If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared. Mueller Speaks

I watched Mueller’s short speech yesterday and was quite amazed by his appearance. It looked like he was on the final 13th step onto the gallows platform with bag ready to be put over his head---rope around his neck--- and ready to drop.

Click the link provided above and look at the picture of Mueller--- as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

When Trump gave Barr authority to declassify as he sees fit for transparency to the American people, it was written and stated by many, that many in DC will not be sleeping easily and Mueller’s picture looks like the poster child that fits that description along with stuttering throughout-- while reading his speech.

He knows this could be his last stand to finally get Trump out of power to attempt to save his own neck and the ilk around him---hence the attempted Russian/Trump collusion hoax continues-- he hopes, but Mueller’s face and actions shows defeat and he looks like it is the end of the line most serial criminals face.

With Mueller out of authoritative power, along with his partners of crime of Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Rosenstein and dozens of others who are also out on the street as well--- as the field of swamp creatures dwindle slowly but surely the cover ups of these traitors past secrets will unfold.

History will not look kindly upon these infamous traitors.

Next up---Barr’s turn.

Barr is a fukin fatass criminal communist.

#1009571 - 05/30/19 11:32 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Steelheadman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Seek help steelheadgiver, in the mean time STFU you loony. You fags on the left loved the barr pick and now again you weirdo's are crying like lil beetches. Jesus wept. Enjoy the next 5 years snowflake. rofl

BOOM !

- Albert Einstein.

#1009572 - 05/30/19 11:36 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Believe me he will take care of bidness, with extreme prejudice.

BOOM TIME !!!

- Albert Einstein.

#1009590 - 05/31/19 10:02 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
A big NOTHING burger. You LWWJ can suck a big Elephant COCK !

Crickets........from whinybeeetch and Toad. beer

Face it....you clowns are fcked. BOOM BOOM

Sol Idiot,
Do you and Hank compare notes on how to look as dumb as possible? I'm sure your retention skills are challenged at best but those of us that are educated and can read and retain what we've read know that the report was full of obstruction and if you can see and hear and watched Mueller in his press conference you should have been able to see (and hear) that he in fact absolutely did not exonerate Trump from obstruction.

So once again I will say what I've been saying for the last 2 years. Trump got elected by complete ignorant, clueless, boneheaded, racist, misinformed, uniformed, fake christians, and all other forms of low life and/or greedy wealthy @ssholes that care only about themselves and their money.

I doubt that you voted because I would bet that you have a rap sheet that probably includes a felony or multiple felonies which of course makes your worthless opinions even more worthless if that is even possible.

You and Hank should move into Hanks apartment flophouse together. You guys can share Lindsey Graham in a threesome. Just think Sol Smuck you and Hank can get it on with Lindsey while spewing outrageous right wing verbal diarrhea. When you're done you can wipe with Hank's swastika embossed wife beater t-shirt. Idiot!!!!

Edited by gooybob (05/31/19 10:04 AM)

#1009598 - 05/31/19 11:19 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: gooybob]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: gooybob
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
A big NOTHING burger. You LWWJ can suck a big Elephant COCK !

Crickets........from whinybeeetch and Toad. beer

Face it....you clowns are fcked. BOOM BOOM

Sol Idiot,
I'm sure your retention skills are challenged at best but those of us that are educated and can read and retain what we've read know that the report was full of obstruction and if you can see and hear and watched Mueller in his press conference you should have been able to see (and hear) that he in fact absolutely did not exonerate Trump from obstruction.

So once again I will say what I've been saying for the last 2 years. Trump got elected by complete ignorant, clueless, boneheaded, racist, misinformed, uniformed, fake christians, and all other forms of low life and/or greedy wealthy @ssholes that care only about themselves and their money.

I doubt that you voted because I would bet that you have a rap sheet that probably includes a felony or multiple felonies which of course makes your worthless opinions even more worthless if that is even possible.

You and Hank should move into Hanks apartment flophouse together. You guys can share Lindsey Graham in a threesome. Just think Sol Smuck you and Hank can get it on with Lindsey while spewing outrageous right wing verbal diarrhea. When you're done you can wipe with Hank's swastika embossed wife beater t-shirt. Idiot!!!!

Yikes, tell us how you really feel... It's almost like you live in downtown Seattle or Portland or something.

Brainwashed comes to mind...

Keith

#1009601 - 05/31/19 12:05 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: stlhdr1]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
It's almost like you live in downtown Seattle or Portland or something.

Is he a drug addict?

...cuz that seems to be the majority of people currently "living" in downtown Seattle or P-Town.

I'd add in the laughing emoji, but it's not all that funny for the rest of us "normal" folk living in and around downtown Seattle.

We have a nation wide opiod drug problem with no end in sight. Big Pharam continues to feed the masses all the Oxy they can get their hands on.

Add to that, a very moderate climate, and highly liberal city like Seattle that refuses to enforce the laws and has gone as far as allowing 3 grams of drugs on a person as "personal use", you can see what the "homeless" problem really is in Seattle.

It's not a homeless problem. It's a drug problem.

You all should watch Seattle is Dying if you want to learn how Seattle is f-ing itself up and doing nothing about it.

As for the brainwashed comment, is he really brainwashed when the majority populated counties in WA, OR, and CA all think that way?

#1009613 - 05/31/19 02:46 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

#1009614 - 05/31/19 02:51 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: The Moderator]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: elparquito
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
It's almost like you live in downtown Seattle or Portland or something.

Is he a drug addict?

...cuz that seems to be the majority of people currently "living" in downtown Seattle or P-Town.

I'd add in the laughing emoji, but it's not all that funny for the rest of us "normal" folk living in and around downtown Seattle.

We have a nation wide opiod drug problem with no end in sight. Big Pharam continues to feed the masses all the Oxy they can get their hands on.

Add to that, a very moderate climate, and highly liberal city like Seattle that refuses to enforce the laws and has gone as far as allowing 3 grams of drugs on a person as "personal use", you can see what the "homeless" problem really is in Seattle.

It's not a homeless problem. It's a drug problem.

You all should watch Seattle is Dying if you want to learn how Seattle is f-ing itself up and doing nothing about it.

As for the brainwashed comment, is he really brainwashed when the majority populated counties in WA, OR, and CA all think that way?

It is disgusting! Heck, Seattle and Portland even made Hannity last night about how much of a dump it's all turned to.

Odd that people just sit back and do nothing about it, I guess accepting the [Bleeeeep!] show. I went to Portland about a month ago and almost stepped in human [Bleeeeep!] on the sidewalk. Primitive I tell ya... rofl

Keith

#1009652 - 06/01/19 06:06 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA

Looks like he is holding a photo of his flabby white ass, at least as much of it as the photographer could capture with a wide angle lens. Obviously, the deep bruises left by Stormy's spanking and the large hickey left by your lips were photoshopped out.

#1009674 - 06/02/19 09:53 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Hank hasn't read it but he'll tell you what's in it.

Don't listen, Hank. Just pretend you know.

Like you do with everything else.

#1009681 - 06/02/19 10:22 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Words mean things. It doesn't matter who reads them.

Hope this helps you overcome your retardation.

#1009717 - 06/02/19 10:13 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Words mean things. It doesn't matter who reads them.

Hope this helps you overcome your retardation.

It matters who reads into those words, Danny.

Fuktards get different meanings from them that aren't the original intent.

Hope this helps you overcome your tendency to be a fuktard.

wink

No. False.

You're a retarded person.

Hope this helps.

#1009730 - 06/03/19 08:35 AM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Go ahead and just stay retarded, then. You should be used to it by now.

#1009832 - 06/04/19 04:12 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

I read the report. It was a lot more interesting than I expected it to be. The stuff about the Russian social media campaign was especially interesting to read, if a bit terrifying. Volume 2 was downright infuriating. The rest was pretty boring.

Anyone else read it? If not, might I suggest you do so before adopting the words some partisan hack put in Mueller's mouth as gospel?

Because opinions are like a-holes, and everyone here is fascinated with a-holes, here's my opinion (you're welcome):

Trump committed obstruction of justice (according to the definitions laid out in the Mueller Report), on multiple occasions. It's impossible for me to imagine the evidence laid out in the report to that end is all circumstantial.

That led to the question of why someone might feel obligated to obstruct justice. Typically, it's a pretty solid indication someone has done some bad, bad $hit; quite probably the same bad $hit for which they were being investigated to begin with.

Challenge to fellow Dark Siders: Read the report before replying to this. Hopefully, that doesn't disqualify everyone. That's how I arrived at my opinion, and any legitimate argument to the contrary ought to be based on the same, factual information. I'm genuinely interested in the truth, so I'll gladly entertain anything that demonstrates a differing view on the information I read. NO LINKS TO MEDIA ARTICLES, PLEASE! I am trying to encourage a free-thinking discourse (what better place than here LOL) about a critical moment in American history, not make our heads spin out of control.

Memes are okay, as long as they're funny and relevant.

Edit: just realized this could be fairly construed as a thread jack. Not my intention. Sorry...

Edited by FleaFlickr02 (06/04/19 04:15 PM)

#1009833 - 06/04/19 04:15 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

how did he obstruct justice on something that was fabricated in the first place?

#1009840 - 06/04/19 04:58 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo
how did he obstruct justice on something that was fabricated in the first place?

He told people how to answer questions and what not to say. He tampered with many people in the investigation. If you claim the whole thing was fabricated, why so defensive and secretive? Innocent people cooperate. Guilty people don’t cooperate. Even if Russia isn’t the crime, there are crimes aplenty.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009841 - 06/04/19 05:07 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the investigation was based on a lie... so it was a fraudulent investigation in the first place...

lets say this, lets say someone accused you of raping a child, and you were investigated for 2 years, your family drug through the mud, all kinds of stress put upon you, based solely on a lie....

would you be defensive?

matter of fact, dont even answer that, i know the answer, but you will say otherwise...

Hillary wouldnt have said "if that fvcker gets elected, we are all going to swing", if she, infact, didnt commit a crime...

Obama also obstructed in the Smollet case, and there is evidence of it, dont hear anyone saying to go after that...

"even if Russia isnt the crime", that was the CRIME they were investigating, so if there is no crime, there should be no investigation.. you dont investigate something you know for a fact didnt happen...

as far as Russia interfering with the election, im sick and tired of you people even talking about it, yet say not nary a word when the US does it, and its all been recorded... so until you get pissed off about the US doing the exact same thing, then your point is baseless and frankly, borderline psychotic....

its the equivalent of bitching about slavery that happened 600 years ago, talking about nonsense that means nothing to this day, yet Libya has an active slave market going on right now, and not nary a person says a thing, or does sh!t about it...

same with most all the Muslim countries in that sh!thole region, and beyond....

#1009845 - 06/04/19 05:22 PM Re: MUELLER REPORT........... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i knew who you were 4 weeks ago...

and as usual, your brain wont let you think in logical fashion...

i dont need to read the report, because, the investigation was started on a lie, aka the Steele Dossier... there never was any collusion, whatsoever, it was a myth prepared by the Democrats....

also, Mueller left sh!t out of conversations to make Trump look bad, which has been on the news for the last few days... good thing they have showed what was actually said, vs the bullsh!t he put out....

the Democrats wanted the investigation started, because they wanted to cover up their own crimes...

which is obstruction of justice...

Page 13 of 20 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 1036 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |