Loc: Spokane, wa
Good one. And universally appealling. Even the cretins pretend
to comprehend it. Aboob for example.

#781287 - 08/25/12 12:27 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Illyrian]
laterun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Napavine,Washington

Norsky Furniture Dealer

Ole, a furniture dealer from Minneapolis, decided to expand the line of furniture in his store, so he decided to go to Paris to see what he could find.

After arriving in Paris , he visited with some manufacturers and selected a line that he thought would sell well back home. To celebrate the new acquisition, he decided to visit a small bistro and have a glass of wine.

As he sat enjoying his wine, he noticed that the small place was quite crowded, and that the other chair at his table was the only vacant seat in the house.
Before long, a very beautiful young Parisian girl came to his table; asked him something in French (which Ole couldn't understand); so he motioned to the vacant chair and invited her to sit down. He tried to speak to her in English, but she did not speak his language. After a couple of minutes of trying to communicate with her, he took a napkin and drew a picture of a wine glass and showed it to her. She nodded, so he ordered a glass of wine for her.

After sitting together at the table for a while, he took another napkin, and drew a picture of a plate with food on it, and she nodded. They left the bistro and found a quiet cafe that featured a small group playing romantic music. They ordered dinner, after which he took another napkin and drew a picture of a couple dancing. She nodded, and they got up to dance. They danced until the cafe closed and the band was packing up.

Back at their table, the young lady took a napkin and drew a picture of a four-poster bed. To this day, Ole has no idea how she figured out he was in the furniture business.

#787095 - 09/19/12 07:07 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
rofl
rofl
rofl
rofl

#787635 - 09/21/12 08:25 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
Dub Offline
Returning Adult

* Went to our local bar with my girlfriend last night. Locals were shouting "pedophile!" and other names at me, just because my girlfriend is 24 and I'm 50. It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary"

* My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a hand-job. I said "Son, that's three schools this year! You'd better stop before you're banned from teaching altogether."

* I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated, but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You obviously haven't been listening"

#787640 - 09/21/12 09:05 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Dub]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... rofl applause

#787641 - 09/21/12 09:10 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ParaLeaks]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
What do the movie BrokeBack Mountain and the NFL have in common?
The Cowboys suck.

#790363 - 10/04/12 11:05 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
Dub Offline
Returning Adult

Mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple
nice cold beers.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the brew facilitated some deep
thinking on various topics.
Finally, I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more
painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy
getting kicked in the nuts.
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have
come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here
is the reason for my conclusion.
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be
nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would
like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case…………

#793739 - 10/21/12 11:18 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

From my inbox today.

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?
Here is a little test that will help you decide .

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a
deserted street with your wife
and two small children .

Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife
comes around the corner,
locks eyes with you,
screams obscenities,
raises the knife, and charges at you . . .

You are carrying a
Kimber 1911 cal . 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot .
You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family .
What do you do?

THINK CAREFULLY AND
THEN SCROLL DOWN:

Democrat's Answer:
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
What is a Kimber 1911 cal . 45 ACP?
Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day .
Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior .
I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus .
This is all so confusing!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Republican's Answer:

BANG!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Southerner's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click .. . . . . (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG!
BANG!
BANG!
Click

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy!'
'Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?'

Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'

Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#793746 - 10/21/12 11:57 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: eyeFISH]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Southerner : OK hun.
Let's take 'im down to the Alpo plant.

Wife : I hear they're givin' 11 cents a pound.

Southerner : Dang, I got me some beer money right here !

#793799 - 10/22/12 10:53 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Direct-Drive]
laterun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Dawson asked his Grandfather,

“At your ripe age, what would you prefer to get,

Parkinson’s or Alzheimer's?”

“Definitely Parkinson’s,” said Grandfather.

“Better to spill half an ounce of Jack Daniel’s

than to forget where you keep the bottle!!”

#795578 - 10/29/12 12:56 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
As part of my Kidney Transplant, there was a catheter placed from the new kidney into my bladder. Yesterday was removal day. What they do is go up the pipe, grab the thing and gently YANK IT OUT!

I had a male nurse preping me for the procedure. As he starts to do his job, cleaning with the iodine and such, he says "it's not uncommon to get an erection while I'm doing this" I told him I didn't and wasn't going to. He said "I was talking about me."

#796839 - 11/02/12 10:58 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
An Irishman was walking home late at night and sees a woman lurking in the shadows.

"Twenty Euros,” she whispers."

Paddy had never had a hooker before, but decides -- what the hell, it's only twenty Euros.

He takes up her offer and they hide in the bushes.

They're going at it for a couple of minutes, when, all of a sudden, a light flashes on them. It's a police officer..!
"What's going on here, people?" asks the officer.

"I'm making love to me wife," the Irishman answers sounding annoyed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," says the cop, "I didn't know!"

"Well, neither did I," said Paddy, "til ya shined dat feckin light in her face!!!”

#800504 - 11/15/12 09:06 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
'AND THAT'S HOW THE FIGHT STARTED'

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift. The next year, I didn't buy her a gift. When she asked me why, I replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!" And that's how the fight started....

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?' 'No,' she answered. I then said, 'Is that your final answer?' She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..' So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend." And that's when the fight started ...

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table. I asked her, "Do you know him?" "Yes", she sighed, "He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since." "My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?" And that's when fight started....

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the shed, the boat, making beer... always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway." The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp. And then the fight started ....

My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, "What's on TV?" I said, "Dust." And then the fight started.... Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked the boat up to the van and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day. I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back; now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible. "My loving wife of 45 years replied, "And, can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?" And that's how the fight started.....

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds." I bought her a bathroom scale. And then the fight started.....

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later. The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application. When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have got disability too.' And then the fight started.....

My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not happy with what she saw "I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' I replied, "Your eyesight's darn near perfect." And then the fight started....

I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day! The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!! He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!' So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?' That's how the fight started.

#806140 - 12/09/12 02:41 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kona, Hawaii

An old Jewish man in Miami calls up his son in New York and says, "Listen, your mother and I are getting divorced. Forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Dad, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

“We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,” he says. "I'm sick of her face, and I'm sick of talking about this, so call your sister in Chicago and tell her," and he hangs up.

Now, the son is worried. So he calls up his sister. She says, "Like hell they’re getting divorced!" and calls her father immediately. "You’re not getting divorced! Don't do another thing, the two of us are flying home tomorrow to talk about this. Until then, don't call a lawyer, don't file a paper, DO YOU HEAR ME?” and she hangs up.

The old man turns to his wife and says "It WORKED! They’re coming for Christmas and paying their own airfares."

#806150 - 12/09/12 03:22 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

LOL.....that one went to my Jewish friend.

#810445 - 12/27/12 01:13 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

A professor at the University of Washington was giving a lecture on 'Involuntary Muscular Contractions' to his first year medical students.
Realizing this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.

He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, 'Do you know what your ass hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?'

She replied, 'Probably fishing with his buddies.'

Edited by Slab Happy (12/27/12 01:14 AM)

#811309 - 12/31/12 01:29 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ParaLeaks]
Dub Offline
Returning Adult

Need some help for a friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm reaching out on behalf of a friend of mine who needs some help!

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.

When he came back he handed her some diet pills.

Anyway, he's looking for a place to live.

#821707 - 02/09/13 07:53 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
Equinox Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: The "Rock"

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'

His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'

... A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'

After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'

Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.

He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.

Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.

The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'

The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides

If you don't laugh
At this one, then you've got a terrible sense of humor !!!!!!!!See More

#821713 - 02/09/13 08:12 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Equinox]
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
I laughed. In the tird grade.

#829777 - 03/19/13 11:40 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
laterun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Love The Irish

Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place. Looking up to heaven he said, 'Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me Irish Whiskey!'

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Paddy looked up again and said, 'Never mind, I found one.'

Father Murphy walks into a pub in Donegal, and asks the first man he meets, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

The man said, 'I do, Father.'

The priest said, 'Then stand over there against the wall.'

Then the priest asked the second man, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

'Certainly, Father,' the man replied.

'Then stand over there against the wall,' said the priest.

Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and asked, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

O'Toole said, 'No, I don't Father.'

The priest said, 'I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?'

O'Toole said, 'Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now.'

Paddy was in New York ..

He was patiently waiting and watching the traffic cop on a busy street crossing. The cop stopped the flow of traffic and shouted, 'Okay, pedestrians.' Then he'd allow the traffic to pass. He'd done this several times, and Paddy still stood on the sidewalk. After the cop had shouted, 'Pedestrians!' for the tenth time, Paddy went over to him and said, 'Is it not about time ye let the Catholics across?'

Gallagher opened the morning newspaper and was dumbfounded to read in the obituary column that he had died. He quickly phoned his best friend, Finney.

'Did you see the paper?' asked Gallagher. 'They say I died!!'

'Yes, I saw it!' replied Finney. 'Where are ye callin' from?'

An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut . The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car.

He says, 'Sir, have you been drinking?'

'Just water,' says the priest.

The trooper says, 'Then why do I smell wine?'

The priest looks at the bottle and says, 'Good Lord! He's done it again!'

Walking into the bar, Mike said to Charlie the bartender, 'Pour me a stiff one - just had another fight with the little woman.'

'Oh yeah?' said Charlie, 'And how did this one end?'

'When it was over,' Mike replied, 'She came to me on her hands and knees.'

'Really,' said Charles, 'Now that's a switch! What did she say?'

She said, 'Come out from under the bed, you little chicken.'

Paddy staggered home very late after another evening of drinking. He took off his shoes to avoid waking his wife, Kathleen.

He tiptoed as quietly as he could toward the stairs leading to their upstairs bedroom, but misjudged the bottom step. As he caught himself by grabbing the banister, his body swung around and he landed heavily on his rump. A whiskey bottle in each back pocket broke and made the landing especially painful.

Managing not to yell, Paddy sprung up, pulled down his pants, and looked in the hall mirror to see that his butt cheeks were cut and bleeding. He managed to quietly find a full box of Band-Aids and began putting a Band-Aid as best he could on each place he saw blood.

He then hid the now almost empty Band-Aid box and shuffled and stumbled his way to bed..

In the morning, Paddy woke up with searing pain in both his head and butt and Kathleen staring at him from across the room.

She said, 'You were drunk again last night weren't you?'

Paddy said, 'Why would you say such a mean thing?'

'Well,' Kathleen said, 'it could be the open front door, it could be the broken glass at the bottom of the stairs, it could be the drops of blood trailing through the house, it could be your bloodshot eyes, but mostly ....... it's all those Band-Aids stuck on the hall mirror.

Page 39 of 42 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (20 Gage, 1 invisible), 1252 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |