Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1024982 - 03/12/20 05:25 PM Dark Side Death Watch
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Who will be the first to be consumed by CoronaVirus on the DS? And why??
Dark Side Death Watch 2020
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 03/12/20 05:21 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

#1024995 - 03/12/20 05:36 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Ouch... damn... rofl

#1025000 - 03/12/20 05:45 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

That's how you spread the fvcking virus Jake...

J F C

#1025001 - 03/12/20 05:47 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
This is my kinda pole!

I bet it is..
Get those knee pads ready.

#1025008 - 03/12/20 06:25 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: SpoonFed]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Voted for myself,because none of that is wrong rofl

#1025009 - 03/12/20 06:25 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Sheetrock dust rofl

#1025011 - 03/12/20 06:35 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Is there a Pole yet, that you haven't won?

#1025015 - 03/12/20 07:03 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Too morbid - not a sociopath - won't vote.

I ain't ever coming outta my ponderosa.

Dug in deeper than a tick on a Alabama coon dog.

Started Jazzercising today for improved maneuverability & fitness when defending the ponderosa.

On a side note: I had the chance to bang the single hottest high dollar Asian hooker in Shenzhen last year and I hard passed. This chick was probably the hottest, best looking gal I've seen anywhere in the world over the past 10 years. 11/10. I had first pick of 50 of them all lined up together in row. It's one of those "pick your company for the evening" types of deals. I picked that chick and all the other guys were like "man, I was gonna pick her". All bought and paid for by my old company - just had to take her upstairs to my hotel room. She didn't speak a lick of English. Spent all night conversing through Google Translation on our phones. You should have seen the look on her face when I typed 'G'night' sloot!" at 4 am.

If'n she wasn't a filthy hooker, I would have smuggled her home in my suitcase. Unreal beauty.

Anyway, fvck off with this poll.

#1025024 - 03/12/20 07:16 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
If she were as hot as you say, Nick, while I also would not risk my dick in a hooker, I would at least had her naked and dodging the wad. Yeah, I love me some Asian girls.

#1025027 - 03/12/20 07:19 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

Yes - this whole mess was my fault. Sorry.

If she were here, I wouldn't be posting. Hurt to look at hot.

I'm a very smart idiot that tussles between patting myself on the back and kicking myself square in the junk.

#1025028 - 03/12/20 07:21 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Knowing those countries she was probably a dude...

#1025029 - 03/12/20 07:23 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

Chinese KTV. Top floor of the building. High rollers only. Whatever your pleasure. Only the best of the very best get to work the top floor. She was the very best of the best of the best. I wouldn't doubt my company owner spent $100K US that night. Do you have any idea what can be bought in China with a $100K US cash? Whatever your pleasure.

I are not a smart man...

Edited by NickD90 (03/12/20 07:25 PM)

#1025035 - 03/12/20 07:35 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Chinese KTV. Top floor of the building. High rollers only. Whatever your pleasure. Only the best of the very best get to work the top floor. She was the very best of the best of the best. I wouldn't doubt my company owner spent $100K US that night. Do you have any idea what can be bought in China with a $100K US cash? Whatever your pleasure.

I are not a smart man...

So, your company bought everyone hookers?

#1025036 - 03/12/20 07:38 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Probably more like children and dudes...

#1025039 - 03/12/20 07:55 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Ok Hanker...

#1025040 - 03/12/20 07:56 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

I are not a smart man...

Yes. Very expensive ones. It's how a lot of business is done in other places around the world. What you do with your "company" for the night is up to you. Nobody forces anything upon you. Some guys don't come out at all and stay in their hotel rooms. Some guys go out and just hang. Some go back to their rooms with their new friend. Up to you. I was the newby so they voted to give me the pick of the litter. All drinks, food and drugs are free. Candy dishes of pills just laying there. DO NOT EAT THOSE PILLS!!!

My gal's English name was "Smiley". I think I still have that translated convo on my cell. It's the funniest, most akward thing ever.

Edited by NickD90 (03/12/20 07:57 PM)

#1025042 - 03/12/20 08:02 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

The prank initiation was that nobody told me what to expect or what would be happening. I had no idea what I was in for. When they marched them out in the row, I asked my old coworker sitting next to me "Dude - the WTF? Is this some sort of test". He's like "nah man, this is how its done. Go for it." So I picked the hottest one. It was fvckin' surreal.

#1025044 - 03/12/20 08:05 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

I are not a smart man...

Yes. Very expensive ones. It's how a lot of business is done in other places around the world. What you do with your "company" for the night is up to you. Nobody forces anything upon you. Some guys don't come out at all and stay in their hotel rooms. Some guys go out and just hang. Some go back to their rooms with their new friend. Up to you. I was the newby so they voted to give me the pick of the litter. All drinks, food and drugs are free. Candy dishes of pills just laying there. DO NOT EAT THOSE PILLS!!!

My gal's English name was "Smiley". I think I still have that translated convo on my cell. It's the funniest, most akward thing ever.

I would have taken her back to the room and pretty much did what Nap did, unless they had some table games like Chinese Checkers.....lol

#1025046 - 03/12/20 08:09 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Drugs?

#1025048 - 03/12/20 08:34 PM Re: Dark Side Death Watch [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

Yeah guys...drugs. It's China. Probably 7 or 8 different pills just laying there in dishes for the taking. Hell if I know what they were - but probably half were for boners. I ain't touchin' that chit.

Google top dollar Chinese KTV or KTV girls. There are millions of KTV's in China, so you have to look for the high end stuff - not the stuff for the general Chinese commoner. As I said, we were in the penthouse. The lower "commoner" levels reeked of sex and bleech. The higher the floor, the higher the status. Everything was tacky Vegas marble and gold. Trumps dream. Marble so they could hose out your private party rooms before the next customers. It was beyond fvcked up. The worst part? Being forced to sing Karoke. FYI - I'm horrible at singing Billie Jean.

I felt bad and still feel bad for "Smiley". She was taken from a small village in the north. 22 years old. Literally branded by her "owner" on her chest. She drove a Porsche Cayman and lived in a Hong Kong high rise. No poor village girl her age can afford anything remotely like that. The annual luxury tax on the Porsche alone is more than most of us make here in a year. She was a slave and will be dead by 30. That's what happens when you are the prettiest poor girl in an entire region. Life in the fast lane can be pretty sad eh. This is why I didn't fvck her. That and aids.

But hot damn...she was smokin'!

Edited by NickD90 (03/12/20 08:38 PM)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1386 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |