THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1026456 - 03/21/20 04:10 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Yes he should. Every time he opens his mouth even the most dumb Trump supporters have to be aware that we have the wrong man, in the wrong place, at the wrong time! November can't get here soon enough.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1026457 - 03/21/20 05:37 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The problem is, eddie, is that they don't mind that he is a complete fuckin idiot.

He's "their guy "...they haven't minded him being an imbecile for three years, and even when his idiocy is literally causing deaths, they don't mind.

They will blame it on China, Obama, libruhls, Bigfoot, whatever, and cumguzzle Trump to the end.

It has become the only thing that actually matters.

I want that idiot out of the White House because everything he touches turns to dogshit, and I think everything matters.

They gargle Trump, because supporting Trump is all that matters, no matter what he does or says.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1026463 - 03/21/20 08:21 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Todd
The problem is, eddie, is that they don't mind that he is a complete fuckin idiot.

He's "their guy "...they haven't minded him being an imbecile for three years, and even when his idiocy is literally causing deaths, they don't mind.

They will blame it on China, Obama, libruhls, Bigfoot, whatever, and cumguzzle Trump to the end.

I want that idiot out of the White House because everything he touches turns to dogshit, and I think everything matters.

They gargle Trump, because supporting Trump is all that matters, no matter what he does or says.

Fish on...

Todd

You do the same thing on the other side of the fence ya fvckin dipschit. All President Teflon did was yap his gums like you for 8 yrs while accomplishing absolutely nothing of significance. Clowns like you appreciate good PR guys that preach the sermon but don't back it up. Like him or hate him(most of us don't like him) Trump has atleast walked the walk on immigration, trade deals, and tax reform before CoronaWalkingDeath took over. We really don't need some Democrat queer running the country into the ground do we Todd?

#1026464 - 03/21/20 08:47 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Bent Metal]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

Fish on...

Todd

You do the same thing on the other side of the fence ya fvckin dipschit. All President Teflon did was yap his gums like you for 8 yrs while accomplishing absolutely nothing of significance. Clowns like you appreciate good PR guys that preach the sermon but don't back it up. Like him or hate him(most of us don't like him) Trump has atleast walked the walk on immigration, trade deals, and tax reform before CoronaWalkingDeath took over. We really don't need some Democrat queer running the country into the ground do we Todd?

Dude, I have been glued to my computer for months following this. From the beginning we were hearing alarming stories. China shut it all down like 2 months ago. That was a MASSIVE maneuver. It was not hard to read the tea leaves on this coming here, and to know China was going to hide the truth, the worst of it.

What America lacks is a collective imagination that something from the other side of the world can come here and kill any one of us. It will likely get local for all of us in some way in the coming months and then it will actually matter. Americans need to learn to fear and care for things in far away places. We need more than guns to fight wars.

Trump is a symptom of this caveman no imagination type and now we are victims of it. Many of us have fall guilty to this romantic world view but that is not real. Reality does care about what we want or think. Reality is not a game that will be played. This wasn’t a movie with a happy ending 2 months ago.

If I knew [Bleeeeep!] was going down in mid Jan, the [Bleeeeep!] Pres should have and been more concerned. He just played his usual games like all politicians do.

For what its worth I would be disappointed with this management of this no matter who was doing it. All they are doing is printing money, is the Coronavirus accepting bribes?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1026465 - 03/21/20 08:52 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
They are racing to make masks now. I tried to buy them over a month ago and couldn't. Well done America!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1026466 - 03/21/20 08:53 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

There is literally not one single metric to measure Trump on that he is not a total failure, outside of racism, classism, white supremacism, and hypocrisy.

He was continually hanging his hat on the stock market, and he has completely demolished that.

Fish on...

Todd

#1026472 - 03/21/20 09:36 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Jason Beezuz]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

Fish on...

Todd

Dude, I have been glued to my computer for months following this. From the beginning we were hearing alarming stories. China shut it all down like 2 months ago. That was a MASSIVE maneuver. It was not hard to read the tea leaves on this coming here, and to know China was going to hide the truth, the worst of it.

What America lacks is a collective imagination that something from the other side of the world can come here and kill any one of us. It will likely get local for all of us in some way in the coming months and then it will actually matter. Americans need to learn to fear and care for things in far away places. We need more than guns to fight wars.

Trump is a symptom of this caveman no imagination type and now we are victims of it. Many of us have fall guilty to this romantic world view but that is not real. Reality does care about what we want or think. Reality is not a game that will be played. This wasn’t a movie with a happy ending 2 months ago.

If I knew [Bleeeeep!] was going down in mid Jan, the [Bleeeeep!] Pres should have and been more concerned. He just played his usual games like all politicians do.

For what its worth I would be disappointed with this management of this no matter who was doing it. All they are doing is printing money, is the Coronavirus accepting bribes?

Great post.

#1026482 - 03/22/20 10:28 AM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Who needs an anti-American Russian troll farm to spread hate and discontent, when we have this place. Home grown hate. Anyone that disagrees is...[enter your favorite homosexual innuendo here]. whistle

#1026483 - 03/22/20 10:34 AM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

There is literally not one single metric that Trump has been successful at, except bad ones, and this is all the result of such a failure.

Don't like it? Don't vote for unqualified reality TV show morally and fiscally bankrupt con men.

Fish on...

Todd

#1026484 - 03/22/20 10:52 AM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

just shut the fuk up.

#1026486 - 03/22/20 10:58 AM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: dwatkins]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
just shut the fuk up.

Good one. You sound smrt.

Fish on...

Todd

#1026487 - 03/22/20 11:06 AM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Figured you’d take that to heart, stupid. You are the DS Trump. Can’t [Bleeeeep!] shut up ever.

#1026488 - 03/22/20 11:07 AM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

What else toff twitter? Did we surpass Spain? I’ll buy you a mask to shut you up for a week.

#1026490 - 03/22/20 11:20 AM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: dwatkins]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Stable genius

Edited by Illahee (03/22/20 11:21 AM)

#1026491 - 03/22/20 11:22 AM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Illahee
Stable genius

Nice original spelling, sh!tdick

#1026492 - 03/22/20 12:06 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Someone has some sand in their kunt.

Fish on...

Todd

#1026493 - 03/22/20 12:12 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

yeah I am sandy. Quarantine is boring as sh!t. So keep spouting nonsense Mr. Heinsight.

#1026496 - 03/22/20 01:49 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: dwatkins]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
yeah I am sandy. Quarantine is boring as sh!t. So keep spouting nonsense Mr. Heinsight.

A better term would be "Mr. I told you so you fvckin idiot".

#1026497 - 03/22/20 03:03 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: erikj]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Fvck.

Edited by Dan S. (03/22/20 03:08 PM)

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1026498 - 03/22/20 03:05 PM Re: Should Trump's Daily Breifings Stop? [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

If you need hindsight to know that Trump is a fuckin imbecile, then you are a fuckin imbecile. Anyone with more than two dimwit brain cells has been telling you all along that he's worthless, luckily for him he hasn't had to actually do anything until now, and now even his ballwashers are seeing what a total waste of space and air he is.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 332 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |