THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1034876 - 07/21/20 06:39 AM Silver is on a phuckin rampage!
RICH G
Unregistered

Up 5+% this morning.

#1034887 - 07/21/20 09:12 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

You might suck start your pistol if you sell 750 ounces at $30. I suspect by the time it hits $30 it will be moving to fast for you to want to cash any in. I don't think its going to slow down much from here.

Consider that less than 1% of the US civilian population has any measurable holding in physical Gold/Silver. Consider that the world governments, banks, investment brokerage's and hedge funds have heavily invested in physical Gold/Silver, they have filled their vaults as much as possible... Our very own central bank here in the USA purchased 40 metric tones of Gold this month....

1500 ounces does not seem like much at $21 an ounce but at $2000 its allot of money, especially when every other currency and asset class has crashed compared to it.. Get ready its going to be a wild ride..

I do not have 1500 ounces but I have enough to get rich off of.

Edited by RICH G (07/21/20 09:15 AM)

#1034891 - 07/21/20 09:32 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RICH G

I do not have 1500 ounces but I have enough to get rich off of.
I will sell you my sterling silver cup from when I was a baby.

#1034896 - 07/21/20 10:15 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
This "getting rich" means trading in your metal for that fiat money that is worthless, so not sure how "rich" that would be.

Saving it for after society collapses pretends that someone will care that you have a pile of shiny rocks...which they won't. Who cares about a pile of fuckin rocks? Why would I trade a broken fishing rod for a rock?

You can't have it both ways...either you have glorified fiat money, or you have a bag of rocks...

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1034900 - 07/21/20 10:42 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Buy land, live on it, grow [Bleeeeep!], be happy.

#1034903 - 07/21/20 10:47 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Precious metals should not exceed 15% of your portfolio.

- Albert Einstein.

#1034904 - 07/21/20 11:07 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
You might suck start your pistol if you sell 750 ounces at $30. I suspect by the time it hits $30 it will be moving to fast for you to want to cash any in. I don't think its going to slow down much from here.

Consider that less than 1% of the US civilian population has any measurable holding in physical Gold/Silver. Consider that the world governments, banks, investment brokerage's and hedge funds have heavily invested in physical Gold/Silver, they have filled their vaults as much as possible... Our very own central bank here in the USA purchased 40 metric tones of Gold this month....

1500 ounces does not seem like much at $21 an ounce but at $2000 its allot of money, especially when every other currency and asset class has crashed compared to it.. Get ready its going to be a wild ride..

I do not have 1500 ounces but I have enough to get killed for.

Fixed the typo.

You shouldn't broadcast your assets across the internets. That how the zombies will find you.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1034911 - 07/21/20 05:10 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Like I've previously said here....a brazillion times before.

2 words.

Lead futures.

If you can make some coin trading "someone-says-they're-precious-metals" BEFORE the collapse, then more power to you! If you are investing in metals as a contingency plan for when SHTF and that "post-world", then you are a complete idiot.

Edited by NickD90 (07/21/20 05:12 PM)

#1034918 - 07/21/20 10:05 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

I have a [Bleeeeep!] ton of spoons and spinners, gold and silver. They would provide me with food. Better than money,when SHTF.

#1034920 - 07/22/20 08:09 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

If things were going to stay the same as they have been for the last 110 years, than I think you would all be right and Gold/silver should only be a small part of your investments, long term merely as a hedge and nothing more.

Fact is you are all wrong, and things are about to dramatically change, silver/gold is no longer going to be artificially manipulated with paper shares. Paper shares and the Comex's are going away, they are going to have a huge delivery failure on contracts which will expose the manipulation and stop it.

Gold will destroy the FED and once that happens everything is going to change, revaluation of everything with Gold/Silver being the benchmark.

The gold backed yuan, it did not live up to the hype mainly because the Dollar is still king, you can still buy gold with dollars and until that stops Gold cant see its true value.

More than anything, watching the manipulation stop with Gold and Silver tells you that the Dollar is dying, loosing its ability to control.

Edited by RICH G (07/22/20 08:10 AM)

#1034921 - 07/22/20 08:11 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

your spoons will only provide food as long as hatcheries keep running which takes money.

#1034929 - 07/22/20 08:56 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
If things were going to stay the same as they have been for the last 110 years, than I think you would all be right and Gold/silver should only be a small part of your investments, long term merely as a hedge and nothing more.

Fact is you are all wrong, and things are about to dramatically change, silver/gold is no longer going to be artificially manipulated with paper shares. Paper shares and the Comex's are going away, they are going to have a huge delivery failure on contracts which will expose the manipulation and stop it.

Gold will destroy the FED and once that happens everything is going to change, revaluation of everything with Gold/Silver being the benchmark.

The gold backed yuan, it did not live up to the hype mainly because the Dollar is still king, you can still buy gold with dollars and until that stops Gold cant see its true value.

More than anything, watching the manipulation stop with Gold and Silver tells you that the Dollar is dying, loosing its ability to control.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1034935 - 07/22/20 11:38 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Rich...you realize that your "get rich" scheme is where you trade shiny rocks for fiat money, right?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1034963 - 07/22/20 06:13 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: Todd]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
I have some metal. What's the best way to sell it?

#1034984 - 07/22/20 09:56 PM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

your spoons will only provide food as long as hatcheries keep running which takes money.
WRONG!!!!!!!!

#1035266 - 07/27/20 07:28 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Silver is up over 20% in 4 trading days but nobody is talking about it instead they are talking about Gold which broke its record this morning.

Gold $1931

Silver will be $25 by the end of the day.

#1035270 - 07/27/20 08:11 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Last time Gold hit $1900, Silver was at $50. Silver is currently priced 85/1 to Gold yet it is mined and exists at 8/1 Silver to Gold in the earths crust.

70% of all Silver mined, is consumed in industry, most of that Silver eventually ends up in the landfill, never to be seen again.

Literally there is twice as much Silver compared to Gold available above the ground.

Silver has a pretty big upside.

#1035271 - 07/27/20 08:19 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The banks fear Silver because it is the "peoples money", Gold is "Gods money". The price is suppressed so the people don't see it as an alternative to Fiat currency.

There is a good chance that suppression is over for one reason or another. If it is over Silver has a long ways to go up..... Anybody with any brains is saying at minimum Silver needs to get within 20/1 to Gold but likely much closer than that, even possibly 1/1.

Gold has a long way to go up, it has not even started yet. Once it starts moving in multiples of "hundreds" per day we will know it has broken out.

#1035273 - 07/27/20 08:25 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Silver is about to see a once in 5,000 year event occur when the price gets adjusted to its natural price.

Many people are going to get filthy rich off of silver. Its going to pay better than any stock ever has in the history of the stock market for any duration of time.

#1035293 - 07/27/20 11:40 AM Re: Silver is on a phuckin rampage! [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Maybe tomorrow? It will be a Tuesday.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |