Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1036457 - 08/13/20 04:01 PM National Debt Clock
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
$26.6T and counting...

I don't care if you're left right or middle, what exactly is the answer to reduce this number?

Keith

#1036458 - 08/13/20 04:13 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: stlhdr1]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Vaccine would be a good start.

#1036461 - 08/13/20 04:32 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
$26.6T and counting...

I don't care if you're left right or middle, what exactly is the answer to reduce this number?

Keith

Stop giving the wealthiest people tax breaks they don't need.
Hope this helps.

#1036462 - 08/13/20 04:36 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: Illahee]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Answer? We're way past the point of no return.

- Albert Einstein.

#1036465 - 08/13/20 05:11 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: Sol Duc]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Nobody gives a fvck, Republicans are only fiscally conservative when they are out of power.
What's worse than a tax and spend Democrat, a tax cut and spend Republican.

#1036467 - 08/13/20 05:28 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: stlhdr1]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
The Republican Party used to stand for being fiscally conservative... but that is no longer the case. They are now almost as bad as the Democrats with spending. Spending and poor fiscal policy is one reason I abandoned the Republican Party.

Nothing will be done to stop it. The spending will continue from both sides. Our country will accumulate lots of debt. The dollar will continue to be inflated to try to offset deficit spending and make poor people poorer and eventually eliminate the middle class.

Illasheshe has half of the answer correct. Not only do the bailouts for the rich need to come to an end... but ALL bailouts... for rich, poor, aid in other countries, etc. End all the military interventions overseas while we’re at it.

#1036469 - 08/13/20 05:37 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Bill Clinton handed over the keys to the White House with $236 billion in the bank.
Then the fiscal conservatives took over.

#1036470 - 08/13/20 06:07 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: stlhdr1]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Streamer
The Republican Party used to stand for being fiscally conservative... but that is no longer the case. They are now almost as bad as the Democrats with spending. Spending and poor fiscal policy is one reason I abandoned the Republican Party.

Nothing will be done to stop it. The spending will continue from both sides. Our country will accumulate lots of debt. The dollar will continue to be inflated to try to offset deficit spending and make poor people poorer and eventually eliminate the middle class.

Illasheshe has half of the answer correct. Not only do the bailouts for the rich need to come to an end... but ALL bailouts... for rich, poor, aid in other countries, etc. End all the military interventions overseas while we’re at it.

Not in your lifetime.

Ron Reagan was the original defecit spender. He figured out how to stimulate the economy with government spending while cutting taxes. It got the economy going, but started growing the debt.

And now that Republicans have decided that licking Trump's sack is priority one, it ain't going to get better.

6 trillion in new debt and the economy still on the ropes. That's what happens when you put a fuckin retard lard ass billionaire's kid in charge. Solid work, dumbasses - why don't you vote for that fuckin retard again?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1036476 - 08/13/20 06:42 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: Dan S.]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Doesn't matter, we will all be dead soon enough. Now ,you folks that procreated,well. Youre kids and grandkids are F**KED!!

#1036478 - 08/13/20 07:00 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Not in your lifetime.

Ron Reagan was the original defecit spender. He figured out how to stimulate the economy with government spending while cutting taxes. It got the economy going, but started growing the debt.

And now that Republicans have decided that licking Trump's sack is priority one, it ain't going to get better.

6 trillion in new debt and the economy still on the ropes. That's what happens when you put a fuckin retard lard ass billionaire's kid in charge. Solid work, dumbasses - why don't you vote for that fuckin retard again?

Agreed.

Some of us conservative leanings people didn’t vote for Trump... so we can’t actually “vote for that fuckin retard again” if we didn’t vote for him in the first place.

#1036479 - 08/13/20 07:05 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: Streamer]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

So if Biden is a mumbling idiot,and Trump an orange idiot,I guess my vote really will account a lot!!!Whooohooo screwed 2020!!

#1036480 - 08/13/20 07:17 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: Dan S.]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA

Not in your lifetime.

With another roughly $1T on the line for another Rona stimulus package. Blink and we will be pressing $30T. At what point is there no return regardless of the Republican/Democrat discussion...

Currently the nation is spending just over 1 Billion a day on interest in at the current Balance. Insane!

Keith

#1036481 - 08/13/20 07:43 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: stlhdr1]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I think we are past the point of no return, already.

There are fewer and fewer folks that are flat out looting the Treasury, and the other 99.9% that are taking it in the ass.

Steamer talked about maybe losing the middle class...we already lost that, thanks to Reagan, it's a tiny band of us who bust ass just to stay on top of the shittheap, with the looters above us and all the rest below...and that narrow band gets smaller and smaller all the time...and not because any of them are moving up into that 1% range.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1036482 - 08/13/20 08:09 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: stlhdr1]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
I've always thought I'd stay to try to help restore the America I knew, but I'm almost to the point where B.C. is looking good. Less violence, killer Chinese food, better fishing, and I bet my wife could go shopping without being threatened and told to go back to some country she's never been to or even had the slightest kinship to.

#1036484 - 08/13/20 10:14 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: DBS]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Yeah but their borders are closed right now and who knows when or if even they will open them up. Saskatoon maybe.

#1036487 - 08/14/20 06:55 AM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: stlhdr1]
RICH G
Unregistered

The only answer is a currency reset to sound money.. Dollars are going away, there will be pain...

We are at the end of the road now, that's what Corona is about..

Get your vaccine "Warpussy", you phuckin sheep..

#1036498 - 08/14/20 09:54 AM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

The answer is we need a President who's last name isn't Trump.
And secondly we need to vote out each and everyone of those traitor fvcks that enabled him.

#1036504 - 08/14/20 11:08 AM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: Illahee]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Illahee
The answer is we need a President who's last name isn't Trump.
And secondly we need to vote out each and everyone of those traitor fvcks that enabled him.

That looks like a sound policy.

We can work our way out of the huge national debt with forward thinking economic policies. Unfortunately, inflation will be a significant piece of that solution. Being retired, that's gonna' hurt me, but all workable solutions are gonna' hurt.

#1036545 - 08/14/20 06:32 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
The only answer is a currency reset to sound money.. Dollars are going away, there will be pain...

We are at the end of the road now, that's what Corona is about..

Get your vaccine "Warpussy", you phuckin sheep..

Sure, kook.

You want a piece of War Paint on the undercard, tough guy? My money's on him beating you like a rented mule.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1036548 - 08/14/20 08:41 PM Re: National Debt Clock [Re: Dan S.]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

You want a piece of War Paint on the undercard, tough guy? My money's on him beating you like a rented mule.
I got $1000 on War Paint.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 903 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |