Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: eddie
Quimber has issues period!

Quimber has a period.

#1054593 - 07/28/21 11:29 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
In case you missed it....Governor Dimslee just did an awesome display of talking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time in a press conference. Some highlights..."Listen, this vaccine works!" Followed by "but you can still get the virus if you have been vaccinated". Then, "the vaccine is incredibly effective, incredibly effective!" Followed by "even if you have been vaccinated, you must wear a mask indoors in certain situations".
If it's so effective and works so well, then why keep wearing masks if you've been vaccinated? Oh, maybe because of the breakthrough cases, including deaths? I guess injecting your body with a non-FDA approved substance isn't really that effective.
Get ready for vaccine requirements at work. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

#applemaggot
#50thoutof50
#dimmer
#ferrypass

#1054595 - 07/28/21 11:37 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Inslee is a walking contradiction. But don’t criticize too much. That makes you a Trump Guzzler and the supposedly moderate Democrats of the board will not hesitate to let you know when they defend their pathetic governor.

-Steamy

#1054602 - 07/28/21 12:23 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
In case you missed it....Governor Dimslee just did an awesome display of talking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time in a press conference. Some highlights..."Listen, this vaccine works!" Followed by "but you can still get the virus if you have been vaccinated". Then, "the vaccine is incredibly effective, incredibly effective!" Followed by "even if you have been vaccinated, you must wear a mask indoors in certain situations".

Did you always flunk math in grade school? I mean, what part of "94% effective" do you not understand?

#1054606 - 07/28/21 12:53 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: DBS]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: DBS

Did you always flunk math in grade school? I mean, what part of "94% effective" do you not understand?

Approximately 100% of it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1054613 - 07/28/21 01:54 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

But let’s overreact 100% for an outlier <6% chance at something.

Maybe some of you flunked school for being unable to tie a golden thread.

-Steamy

#1054629 - 07/28/21 04:09 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
See Toff, this is how you do it. Snake is keeping his political angst all in one thread.

#1054633 - 07/28/21 05:29 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Streamer

-Steamy

lol

Steamer is trying to sound smart, but isn't.

Weren't you supposed to get the fvck outta here, welcher?

Thought so.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1054642 - 07/28/21 06:22 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
If it's so effective and works so well, then why keep wearing masks if you've been vaccinated? Oh, maybe because of the breakthrough cases, including deaths? I guess injecting your body with a non-FDA approved substance isn't really that effective.

#applemaggot
#50thoutof50
#dimmer
#ferrypass

It appears you didn't pay attention to what's being said by the experts in the field

Try doing doing a little research, nothing new in what he said, and this has been the message from almost day one of the vaccines.

Just a hint,, Fox News, Newsmax and OAN are not considered reliable sources of data or facts.

No defence of Inslee, he's not my top pick for anything.

#1054644 - 07/28/21 06:34 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

-Steamy

lol

Thought so.

You are correct my little drama dwarfed friend. But it is fun to stay here and watch you get all worked up. If you didn’t always take the bait I’d probably find some other place to troll, but the fishing here is good.

-Steamy

#1054645 - 07/28/21 06:40 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ondarvr]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: ondarvr

#applemaggot
#50thoutof50
#dimmer
#ferrypass

It appears you didn't pay attention to what's being said by the experts in the field

Try doing doing a little research, nothing new in what he said, and this has been the message from almost day one of the vaccines.

Just a hint,, Fox News, Newsmax and OAN are not considered reliable sources of data or facts.

This isn’t the vaccine thread I am aware of that.

But c’mon ondrvr, you were telling everyone the correct way to live (mostly shelter in place and mask always) while you were galavanting all over the inter mountain west.

Do as I say not as I do.

#1054648 - 07/28/21 07:15 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

-Steamy

lol

Thought so.

You are correct my little drama dwarfed friend. But it is fun to stay here and watch you get all worked up. If you didn’t always take the bait I’d probably find some other place to troll, but the fishing here is good.

-Steamy

lmao

You're the fuckin' tool that can't leave, garbage fish. You're not fishing, you're getting caught. You're just too stupid to realize it.

No wonder you couldn't become a cop. Dumb and untrustworthy.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1054652 - 07/28/21 08:49 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

You seem pretty worked up...

-Steamy

#1054664 - 07/29/21 06:48 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: dwatkins]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Originally Posted By: dwatkins
Originally Posted By: ondarvr

#applemaggot
#50thoutof50
#dimmer
#ferrypass

This isn’t the vaccine thread I am aware of that.

But c’mon ondrvr, you were telling everyone the correct way to live (mostly shelter in place and mask always) while you were galavanting all over the inter mountain west.

Do as I say not as I do.

Isn't it amazing that when I followed the recommendations of how to be out in public more safely it worked.

No bars, no groups, no restaurants, always used an N95 mask, etc.

I tried to not create, or be in a super spreader event, unlike a certain segment of the population, and I don't think I need to explain who they are again.

#1054666 - 07/29/21 09:00 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ondarvr]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Won't be long and everyone's gonna be masked again. Time's ticking. Just as much the fault of the vaccinated as the unvaccinated. [Bleeeeep!]'s spreading like wildfire, know way more people that have gotten sick this go around.

Before the vaccinated jump me, remember it's about the KIDS, schooling, businesses staying open, etc... If we want this country to operate as it should through the fall and winter, PUT YOUR MASKS BACK ON and stop socializing so much...

Keith

#1054667 - 07/29/21 09:11 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: stlhdr1]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Won't be long and everyone's gonna be masked again. Time's ticking. Just as much the fault of the vaccinated as the unvaccinated. [Bleeeeep!]'s spreading like wildfire, know way more people that have gotten sick this go around.

Before the vaccinated jump me, remember it's about the KIDS, schooling, businesses staying open, etc... If we want this country to operate as it should through the fall and winter, PUT YOUR MASKS BACK ON and stop socializing so much...

Keith

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning Keith, but can you please explain to me why the latest covid surge is just as much the fault of the vaccinated as the unvaccinated? It is the unvaccinated that provide the greater reservoir for the virus and for mutations to occur. I understand that vaccines are not fail safe, but it would appear that the vaccinated population provides only 5 or 6% as much reservoir for the virus. Sure looks to me as though the unvaccinated are providing 95% of the viral spread and surge.

#1054668 - 07/29/21 09:28 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It's more like 97 or 98 percent in the hot spots around the country right now.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1054670 - 07/29/21 09:45 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Salmo g.]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

Keith

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning Keith, but can you please explain to me why the latest covid surge is just as much the fault of the vaccinated as the unvaccinated? It is the unvaccinated that provide the greater reservoir for the virus and for mutations to occur. I understand that vaccines are not fail safe, but it would appear that the vaccinated population provides only 5 or 6% as much reservoir for the virus. Sure looks to me as though the unvaccinated are providing 95% of the viral spread and surge.

Yes, I have read that too and scientifically it makes sense but that was the data from the original Covid, but now it's the Delta variant that we are learning about... Time will tell and I'm sure more data will come. Observing the situation currently at hand, I know of nearly 10 break through cases of the vaccinated who have tested positive and their kids have tested positive as well.

Example 1: Two friends went fishing in AK two weeks ago, 1 person unvaccinated in the group that tested positive to Covid 3 days into the trip then 2 of the other 4 who were vaccinated tested positive, one of which both kids have now tested positive and the other that has one kid that tested positive.

Example 2: Neighbor, both parents vaccinated with 2 children of which one is 12 years old and vaccinated. One parent tested positive to Covid, non vaccinated child just tested positive yesterday to Covid. It was assumed it was caught in a small cabin community they hang with that now has 8 of the 12 kids that have tested positive and one other vaccinated adult so far. In which all parents are vaccinated in the community and they're super strict about who they hang with. Super anal about the Covid fears. In regards to the other 4 kids, they weren't tested. Good news is all 8 kids have had a minor fever and minimal cold symptoms and nothing worse.

That's just 2 scenario's in my small circle of life and theirs other stories as well.

I understand what the news outlets are saying, I'm reading it all daily from all the outlets... It's ultimately saying the unvaccinated are the issue and without a doubt as I mentioned in the original post they're just as much at fault but this whole selfish I'm vaccinated attitude and I'm protected is going to spread it like wildfire for the kids. Keep in mind it's summer, things amplify in the winter as we've witnessed in the past due to more people staying indoors.

Masks work, mask up my friends....

Keith

#1054674 - 07/29/21 10:15 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
I understand that the already vaccinated can still, at a reduced rate, get Covid. Since Delta is significantly more transmissible, even the vaccinated can spread it to a lot of folks.

But, from what I heard and read, even with Delta, the vaccinated are far, far , far , far less likely to require hospitalization, ICUs, or coffins.

Your choice.

#1054676 - 07/29/21 10:29 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Question From Derps: how is it that COVID vaccine isn’t 100% effective when Polio vaccine is?

Answer For Derps: polio vaccine isn’t 100% effective. How many people surround you that have polio (zero)? After a successful vaccination campaign the disease is pretty much non-existent in North America. If people carrying polio were all over the place like COVID, you would see what you are seeing now with the COVID vaccine and some positive tests after vaccination.

Polio was pretty much eradicated with vaccines because there was a time before the internet.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 25 of 26 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1343 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |