Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1037366 - 08/28/20 12:32 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

And you dumbfuks not living there makes it all the more liveable.

#1037368 - 08/28/20 12:47 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: Illahee]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Illahee
And you dumbfuks not living there makes it all the more liveable.

Wrong, it's us that used to go there to spend money and won't because it's a [Bleeeeep!] hole... Your dead wrong in this one. That city is digging it's own hole with the wrong leadership, plain and simple.

Keith

#1037369 - 08/28/20 01:39 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Okay some cities have been poorly governed into shitholes, so we should elect Trump to fix it, and go there with guns as MAGA mercenaries to improve them back to the ideal they once were?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1037370 - 08/28/20 02:03 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
People who don't live in Seattle bitch about Seattle all the time...and we have one of the best economies in the country, one of the most beautiful urban areas in the country, and make enough money that our tax dollars subsidize all the whiners around the state, and country, because they don't earn enough money to pay their own way.

They're like 13 year old teenage kids who think they should get everything handed to them without having to earn it themselves, which bitching about their mean parents who are paying their way.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1037372 - 08/28/20 02:12 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: Jason Beezuz]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Okay some cities have been poorly governed into shitholes, so we should elect Trump to fix it, and go there with guns as MAGA mercenaries to improve them back to the ideal they once were?

No, to me Trump has nothing to do with it. He did nothing there until the federal buildings were tore up, broken into and such and even at that the Feds were told to leave. It's more of the frame of mind of the leadership there. They simply find it acceptable to have people living in tents, homeless camps, shitting on corners, shooting up on side walks, graffiti, littering everywhere and leadership in the city is doing nothing about it. Again, speaking with first hand experience on the last few occasion's I went down there. To each is their own, I just don't understand the mindset of allowing such a beautiful city become overran.

Keith

#1037373 - 08/28/20 02:21 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: stlhdr1]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

No, to me Trump has nothing to do with it. He did nothing there until the federal buildings were tore up, broken into and such and even at that the Feds were told to leave. It's more of the frame of mind of the leadership there. They simply find it acceptable to have people living in tents, homeless camps, shitting on corners, shooting up on side walks, graffiti, littering everywhere and leadership in the city is doing nothing about it. Again, speaking with first hand experience on the last few occasion's I went down there. To each is their own, I just don't understand the mindset of allowing such a beautiful city become overran.

Keith

Not sure what it's like in rural Clark County, or Multanomah County, but there are a lot more homeless camps and drugs out in rural King and Snohomish counties than there are in Everett or Seattle, probably by a factor of 10.

Fish on...

Todd

#1037374 - 08/28/20 02:39 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Todd

Keith

Not sure what it's like in rural Clark County, or Multanomah County, but there are a lot more homeless camps and drugs out in rural King and Snohomish counties than there are in Everett or Seattle, probably by a factor of 10.

Fish on...

Todd

For a short while we had homeless camps in Clark County but for the most part they're all cleaned up and when one comes together they're addressed and removed. I spend a little time in rural Multnomah and haven't seen any in the areas I've been. Can't speak for the entire county though.

Keith

#1037375 - 08/28/20 02:40 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I think part of the problem here, besides that fact that they exist at all, is that they are really obvious around here...under the freeway, in alleys, and whatnot...but they are in pretty small and well-defined areas.

Not sure what the solution is, but whatever it is, we sure as fuckk haven't tried it yet, because whatever they are doing is not working.

Fish on...

Todd

#1037376 - 08/28/20 04:25 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: ]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

13 or 37, according to the news residents of downtown Portland are ready to leave. As someone who was forced to go there for work for 4 years it wasnt safe and its went to [Bleeeeep!], its just a fact. I obviously a lot of current frustration is due to the recent riots and dirty white kids. It's a bummer that everything has to come down to democrats vs republicans. Seems pretty bipartisan to me, but not my problem. Just don't ask me to go downtown.

Edited by JussieSmolt82 (08/28/20 04:25 PM)

#1037378 - 08/28/20 04:57 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
So often we just get used to situations, and fail to see the full extent. Coming into Seattle, the problem is extremely obvious for those that visit.
I live in a fairly rough area. I have no problems with the area, but my brother always complains about how bad it is. I laugh at him, but... sometimes the problem becomes too clear. Like the time I took my 11 year old daughter to a red box and was approached by a homeless man asking for money, who then started to go in to a seizure in front of us ( I think an OD.) Oh well, I just started going to a different store. It was ok until someone pulled a gun on me as I was leaving. Last week, late at night, a man walking down the middle of the street appeared to get hit by the car in front of me. I slowly drove by as he rolled in the street. I was fairly sure he wasn't hit, so I just called 911 and kept driving. The operator response made me take pause. Her first question was not if the guy was ok, but rather if I saw anyone with a gun. I went a few blocks and drove back the other direction. Sure enough, he was standing on the side of the road talking to another guy that had come out of the shadows. The list goes on and on. Yet, I still pretend that there is nothing dangerous about the area. Because so often, what should alarm us, becomes normal.

#1037386 - 08/29/20 09:27 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: Krijack]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Krijack
So often we just get used to situations, and fail to see the full extent. Coming into Seattle, the problem is extremely obvious for those that visit.
I live in a fairly rough area. I have no problems with the area, but my brother always complains about how bad it is. I laugh at him, but... sometimes the problem becomes too clear. Like the time I took my 11 year old daughter to a red box and was approached by a homeless man asking for money, who then started to go in to a seizure in front of us ( I think an OD.) Oh well, I just started going to a different store. It was ok until someone pulled a gun on me as I was leaving. Last week, late at night, a man walking down the middle of the street appeared to get hit by the car in front of me. I slowly drove by as he rolled in the street. I was fairly sure he wasn't hit, so I just called 911 and kept driving. The operator response made me take pause. Her first question was not if the guy was ok, but rather if I saw anyone with a gun. I went a few blocks and drove back the other direction. Sure enough, he was standing on the side of the road talking to another guy that had come out of the shadows. The list goes on and on. Yet, I still pretend that there is nothing dangerous about the area. Because so often, what should alarm us, becomes normal.

Great point, the dirty little tricks that people will fall for. We've been taught all our lives to love our neighbors and offer a helping hand when one is needed and those sick [Bleeeeep!] prey on it.

I don't know what the answer is but allowing it only enforces the thought that it's ok and it then becomes the norm. It's pretty simple in my mind, you give them an inch and they'll take a mile. But again, it starts with leadership, the lack of it is beyond evident.

Keith

#1037387 - 08/29/20 09:40 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

It starts and ends with parenting.

#1037388 - 08/29/20 09:58 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

it starts with the parents but democrats in public office have made it increasingly hard to parent as they continue to take away tools parents can use.

I have a story about parenting.

When I was a cop in Mason county I dealt with a single upper middle class father and his teenage son for about 6 years. At first his son was a little [Bleeeeep!] 6th grader, disrespectful to nearly all adults, always in trouble at school. I got called a few times for issues of assault, minor drug use and vandalism.. Fathers response was always protective towards his son regardless of what his son had done, he and his son were buddies...

This continued off and on for years, when his son turned 16 dad bought him a brand new full size half ton Chevy truck, 2008 or 2009, kid was still a total [Bleeeeep!] head, by the time the kid was 17 he had dropped out of school , OD'd and heroin a couple times, attitude worse than ever, now he was treating his dad like [Bleeeeep!]. Dad was calling me to be his sons father, I went to the house a couple times and tried to tell the dad to kick the son out, take away the truck and cut him off. Dad said he could not do any of those things,,, within 4 months the kid was dead from a drug overdose..

#1037389 - 08/29/20 10:43 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: ]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Cool story, Rich. Sending you in to help is probably what got him. Way to go.

Edited by JussieSmolt82 (08/29/20 10:50 AM)

#1037393 - 08/29/20 11:43 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
It starts and ends with parenting.

It takes a village. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#1037394 - 08/29/20 12:13 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: JussieSmolt]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: JussieSmolt82
Cool story, Rich. Sending you in to help is probably what got him. Way to go.

rofl

#1037395 - 08/29/20 12:16 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM puke [Re: stlhdr1]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Enabling parents and lack of Consequences... Some people just can't do it and when not done entitlement sets in. Then you can enter the discussion of work ethic.

Keith

#1037398 - 08/29/20 01:31 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: stlhdr1]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

This one will end up in front of a Jury... Although the laws likely say he's screwed, there's a ton of video footage showing him doing as one is taught to do, retreat retreat retreat. He showed a ton of restraint before opening fire.

Sad to see it go down this way. He shouldn't have been there and shouldn't have been there with a gun in hand. Now he stands to see life in prison for such a stupid act.

Keith

Yep, the kid should not have been there with his AR.
Might be hard to prove self defense on the first guy that took a round to the head.
Although there may have been another shooter, reports say.
The Internet is calling this guy the Bald-Headed Midget Child Molester.
Apparently he served 12-ish years for child molestation and then decided to make a career change to be a peaceful protester.
It's weird how many of these "peaceful protesters" have police records.
Andy Ngo is posting up their mugshots and rapsheets.

And then there's Skateboard Hero that took one to the heart as he was flailing away with his skateboard.
It's a real gun and real bullets. Don't do that.

Finally we have the Glock Medic.
He was waving a Glock around as he came at the kid.
The pistol can be seen on video.
Apparently he's a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.
And is he really a Medic ?
Or did he wear that hat to blend in with the mob ?

The kid was very good at awarding Stupid Prizes.
Head shot.
Heart shot.
Massive soft tissue damage.

The kid will now need a very good lawyer.

#1037399 - 08/29/20 01:48 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

He will not be convicted;
Truth is he lived 50% of Americas dream right now, what most american gun owners have been fantasizing about the past 4 months in their minds,,, going out and shooting some of these crazy assholes!...

With that being said he was within his rights to protect himself.

#1037400 - 08/29/20 02:55 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
JussieSmolt Offline
Spawner

Rich, who all do you fantasize about shooting? I'm curious.

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 960 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645426 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |