Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1037246 - 08/27/20 10:18 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

He'll be the poster child for gun law reform.

#1037251 - 08/27/20 11:00 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: Illahee]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Illahee
He'll be the poster child for gun law reform.

Doubt it... I'm thinking the 5 year old kid that got shot in the head by his drugged up neighbor a short while ago might be...

There will be little to no gun law reform, the country in general won't allow it imho..

Keith

#1037252 - 08/27/20 11:04 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
He will definitely be the poster child for why idiots like Rich should never breed, and why having a giant douchebag like Trump in the White House selling white supremacy and fear causes actual deaths.

That kid might never get out of jail, thanks to being taught that it's a great idea to grab a gun and drive to the protests and cause trouble.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1037253 - 08/27/20 11:21 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And his mom, who drove him across state lines, with a gun, to drop him off at a protest...that ignorant shitshow needs to go to jail, too.

She's a poster child for forced sterilization before ever breeding.

Fish on...

Todd

#1037257 - 08/27/20 11:45 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

1st one beat the sh!t out of women on multiple occasions, arrested multiple times for assault and DV...

hes the one that got plugged in the head...

2nd one (chest shot guy) was a convicted pedophile from what ive seen...

3rd guy was a felon in possession of a firearm, not much to say about that...

its not illegal to possess a firearm in WI under 18, matter of fact, while with an adult (mother) you can possess on there at the age of 12... you have to be 18 to purchase a firearm in WI...

mind you, this is all happening there because of a child rapist that tried to go to his car where there was a weapon, and got shot in the back 46 times for his trouble...

thats his fvcking problem, dumbfuck..

i cannot fathom how people are even remotely supporting peices of sh!t like that in the first place... child rapists, molesters, and woman beaters should all get death, on sight, period...

it really shows how unhinged the left is...

you cannot have change, unless you are willing to change yourself...

all it is is people pointing fingers at each other and not accepting the fact that they too, are part of the problem....

#1037259 - 08/27/20 11:48 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Todd
And his mom, who drove him across state lines, with a gun, to drop him off at a protest...that ignorant shitshow needs to go to jail, too.

She's a poster child for forced sterilization before ever breeding.

Fish on...

Todd

I find it hard to understand how so many can be so short sighted considering this event. When you watch the entire video, its hard to believe how stupid the people were attacking the kid with the gun, heck of those one that was shot appeared to have a glock in his hand.

But on the other end of the argument, everyone will preach the kid was looking for trouble and found it..

Just leaves me torn on this, when a Mob is trying to attack/hurt you your supposed to just lay down and get your teeth kicked in or return fire once you feel your life is on the line? It wasn't like he all of a sudden pulled a pistol from his pocket, the kid was open carrying a gun..

Keith

#1037260 - 08/27/20 11:49 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Evo

i cannot fathom

Correct. That's always been your problem, stupid.

#1037261 - 08/27/20 11:52 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

keep backing child molesters you sick fvck...

you better hope you never come near me, now that you have shown who you truely are...

#1037262 - 08/27/20 11:52 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

No high ground for anybody on this one.

Seems that both the left and the right get a healthy dose of shut the [Bleeeeep!] up this time, from where I'm sitting it looks like 4 of the same thing.

When Rich grows a pair, quits talking big and starts acting big he'll be in the same boat.

p.s. good riddance.

#1037263 - 08/27/20 11:54 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

you better hope you never come near me, now that you have shown who you truely are...

lol...

#1037265 - 08/27/20 11:58 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Not true.

What is true is that you are defending an idiot charged with first-degree intentional homicide.

#1037266 - 08/27/20 11:58 AM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

whatever dung beatle...

#1037267 - 08/27/20 12:03 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

well if mr child rapist would have done what the cops said, not tried to go get a weapon from his car, resulting in him getting shot, and starting riots, the kid wouldnt had to have a reason to even go there...

call out the piece of sh!t that started this whole ordeal, remember, as BLM says, silence is violence...

wanna know who's life matters to me? MINE... stop getting the fvcking cops called and fighting with them causing them to pull out guns and firing off rounds... one of these days they are going to miss and kill an innocent bystander...

CHANGE YOURSELF, then you can get the CHANGE YOU WANT...

otherwise more people will be killed, mark my words...

#1037268 - 08/27/20 12:03 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Kid never should have been there to begin with.

There are plenty of stories out there about the order of things, too...like the "molotov cocktail" was a bag with a cup of soda in it, and he shot someone who threw it at him, and then the dude with the skateboard tried to stop him and got himself shot for trying to save people from the little douchebag...and that the "guy with a handgun" was an EMT.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...kid's going to spend the rest of his life in jail while dipshits think it was a good thing that his IQ 34 mom decided to drive him to a protest with a gun.

Fish on...

Todd

#1037269 - 08/27/20 12:18 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
The kid was probably listening to people like Rich and decided he would go take care of it for them.

Lots of practice on those first-person shooter games.

#1037270 - 08/27/20 12:19 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

and EMT?

no...

he was convicted of felony burglary and was in illegal possession of a handgun...

he "thought" he was an EMT cuz he had a cut little backpack with a bottle of Arm and Hammer Simply Saline wash in it...

the guy is a POS...

funny how people are saying the kid couldnt drive 15 minutes away to keep a business safe,

yet say nothing about the people that got arrested there, filling up gas cans in a vehicle with Oregon plates...

or the people that traveled from Oregon to protest and fvck sh!t up in Seattle...

keep pointing the fingers and not accepting responsibility for your own sides actions, and you will get absolutely NOWHERE with your "demands"...

#1037271 - 08/27/20 12:34 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
The tech CEOs will deny it until the day they die, but the big elephant in the room is that the internet is destroying America. There are too many people who do not understand how full of [Bleeeeep!] the internet is, and can’t see the garbage from reality.

I keep hearing folks like Rich say “think for yourselves”, that doesn’t mean to make up and infer whatever you want out of anything. The world is huge and endlessly complicated, many things are just coincidences, every tragedy doesn’t have some big story or meaning.

IMO, you bring a gun to a hostile environment like this and expect to face consequences, this is no game, this is gang war in a sense. These are kids who don’t understand this. They do not represent America, they represent young dipshits.These protests attract these idiots, but these idiots do not represent the protest, nor do they represent most of America, which is what Trump is trying to portray.

Obviously, the police ignited this fury, I don’t blame them so much as I expect them to remedy the problem. Clearly some communities have police problems, this is their problem, not America’s.

Trump is trying to make this a country wide political thing and grand stand, it’s really a local problem IMO.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1037272 - 08/27/20 12:34 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

whatever dung beatle...

The battle cry of the beaten. rofl

You should change your name to Rented Mule.

or Drum

or Red Headed Step Child

or Pinata

or Dead Horse

or Red Hook

or, you could just keep evo ...as it seems to mean the same thing anymore.

#1037273 - 08/27/20 12:44 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ahh, i mixed up 2, the one that got plugged in the head, was the chimo... the skater dead dickweed was the woman beater...

either way, they both got what they deserved... death...

oh yeah, when you are white, and you join BLM, you get to talk like this... you become one with all...

this is how stupid the whole entire thing is... i know people that would have beat his ass after the first time he said it... he clearly didnt feel any threat, so he must have been used to saying it...

oh well, 1 hole in the head for the child rapist is good for me...

https://www.facebook.com/100029179182279...TEwNTI0NjYzMzE/

#1037276 - 08/27/20 01:10 PM Re: Kid that blew away the BLM pukes [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

ahh, i mixed up 2, the one that got plugged in the head, was the chimo... the skater dead dickweed was the woman beater...

either way, they both got what they deserved... death...

In evotard's world, if someone is accused by right wing extremist websites of some crime, they should be executed in the streets. No trial needed.

This shows how un-American evotard is. Just like his butt buddy, comrade orange buffoon.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (SpoonFed, 2 invisible), 971 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645425 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |