THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038108 - 09/15/20 11:18 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Todd
Can you imagine the fit that Trumpanzees would be throwing if Biden called veterans "losers" and "suckers"?

They worship at the Altar of Trump, and don't care what he says or does...it's All Trump, All the Time.

That is their agenda.

Fish on...

Todd

Lot of truth to that.

#1038109 - 09/15/20 11:19 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Seriously, though...would you care if there was a recording of it?

What if there was a recording of him admitting to committing sexual assault? That one clearly wasn't a deal breaker for you...would calling veterans losers and suckers be a deal breaker?

DJT would be the first one to belittle everyone, or have you had your head so far up his ass the last three years that you haven't heard him every single day do it to everyone?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038110 - 09/15/20 11:22 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Some of us stay neutral and don’t have party loyalty. We tend to be the more objective ones. Todd clearly has TDS and cannot be objective. Trump is clearly the lesser of the two evil only because Biden is so terrible, but it still isn’t enough for me to cast my vote for him.

#1038111 - 09/15/20 11:31 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541Cg2Jnb8s

"I like my military heroes to be not captured."

And when he says it dumfuck Republicans are applauding in the background.

Edited by Illahee (09/15/20 11:35 AM)

#1038113 - 09/15/20 12:03 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Some of us stay neutral and don’t have party loyalty. We tend to be the more objective ones. Todd clearly has TDS and cannot be objective. Trump is clearly the lesser of the two evil only because Biden is so terrible, but it still isn’t enough for me to cast my vote for him.

"Neutral" in the face of a pathological liar like Trump isn't "neutral", it's pro-Trump.

Libertarians pretend they have no allegiance...but if you don't stand for something, then you don't stand for anything, and are part of the established staus quo.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038114 - 09/15/20 12:24 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Illahee]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Seriously, though...would you care if there was a recording of it?

What if there was a recording of him admitting to committing sexual assault? That one clearly wasn't a deal breaker for you...would calling veterans losers and suckers be a deal breaker?

DJT would be the first one to belittle everyone, or have you had your head so far up his ass the last three years that you haven't heard him every single day do it to everyone?

Fish on...

Todd

Wouldn't djt be in prison if he was such a criminal?

Todd, I've seen the results from him being prez and I don't hate it.
You have to look past the fact that he is a buffoon. But you can't.

Obiden had enough time to fix things, and couldnt deliver.

But please tell us how Biden/Harris is going to save the American people. And "anybody but trump" is not a good answer.

#1038115 - 09/15/20 12:30 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

What results do you speak of? I keep hearing that from the Cultists, but they typically don't have results to speak of, other than "owning the libs" with all the lying.

I don't care if he's a buffoon, I care that he is a pathological liar, with no regard for the 1st, 2nd, or 4th Amendments, specifically, and the rest of the Constitution in general.

I care that he lied about Covid-19.

I care that he foments divisiveness.

I care that he has no respect for our armed forces.

That's not "buffoonry", that's sociopathy.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038116 - 09/15/20 12:45 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Stopping the flood of illegal immigrants into our country for one. Illegal being the key word.

Slashing big pharma $.

Our economy has been thriving the past 4 years.

His major agenda for America is to cut taxes and put more money back in our pockets. Slowly but shurley.

Taking back our jobs from overseas. To give the Americans more employment opportunities and again, put money back in our pockets.

The exact opposite than what was on the Obiden agenda. The Americans suffer while our $ and jobs go overseas and in people like pelosi's and China's pocket.

Sounds terrible, huh todd?

Again, what is Biden going to do for the American people.
Fukall, that's what.

The only cult around here is the "hate for Trump" cult. Just cuz.
In which you are the leader.

#1038117 - 09/15/20 01:06 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
It's funny when dumb people think they're smart.

No wonder Evo and Spoonie are butt buddies. They both have a severe case of the DK effect going on.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1038118 - 09/15/20 01:07 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Here goes Spoonie working the shaft.

rofl

#1038120 - 09/15/20 01:15 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Don't care who's President or who gets "credit", but no new wars = win

I'd like to think that's something folks of all stripes can celebrate, but y'all will somehow prove me wrong. Man in the mirror and all that.

#1038122 - 09/15/20 01:32 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

No wonder Evo and Spoonie are butt buddies. They both have a severe case of the DK effect going on.

So, in short you're throwing in the towel?

I was asked to defend the results, and I did. With facts.

And when Todd and Dan are asked to explain how Biden/Harris are going to turn chit around, all I hear is baa-baa, ball gargling and workin the shaft.

dan, show me your smarts. bet you can't. And I pay up.

And calling trump a draft dodger and a pos (even if it's true) isn't going to cut it.

#1038123 - 09/15/20 01:50 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

"Neutral" in the face of a pathological liar like Trump isn't "neutral", it's pro-Trump.

Libertarians pretend they have no allegiance...but if you don't stand for something, then you don't stand for anything, and are part of the established staus quo.

Fish on...

Todd

You are so ripe with assumptions it’s pathetic. Your reading comprehension sucks too (probably because you’re so rattled having the Democratic cock so far down your throat.) I’ve given criticism to Trump. There just happens to be more warranted toward Biden, and it’s so much it’s making your brainwashed head spin. I bet you can’t even point out where I’ve ever given support for Trump other than the occasional thing he’s done well.

Many people who are libertarian leaning don’t have allegiance to anything but the constitution, limited government, and freedom. It would be easy for you to understand if you actually listened for once and weren’t so spazzed our with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Sometimes you can make a good case for things but clearly you are struggling here.

#1038124 - 09/15/20 02:06 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
Stopping the flood of illegal immigrants into our country for one. Illegal being the key word.

Slashing big pharma $.

Our economy has been thriving the past 4 years.

His major agenda for America is to cut taxes and put more money back in our pockets. Slowly but shurley.

Taking back our jobs from overseas. To give the Americans more employment opportunities and again, put money back in our pockets.

The exact opposite than what was on the Obiden agenda. The Americans suffer while our $ and jobs go overseas and in people like pelosi's and China's pocket.

Sounds terrible, huh todd?

Again, what is Biden going to do for the American people.
Fukall, that's what.

The only cult around here is the "hate for Trump" cult. Just cuz.
In which you are the leader.

There are zero facts there.

There is a bunch of lip service to some policy-like things...but no facts.

In these cases, facts are verifiable numbers, not pie in the sky proclamations.

Let's see about puttig some actual facts in your lip service proclamations...

1. Stopping the flood of illegal immigrants.

First off, your proclamation makes no actual sense, as there hasn't been any "flood" of illegal immigrants...and illegal immigration has been going down in the US steadily since 2008, the year that Obama took office.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/12/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

That's your "fact" number one, debunked.

2. Slashing big Pharma money

What does that even mean?

Here is information on the top 'Big Pharma' companies and their income...giant dollars, and steadily on the rise, always...and that's just revenue, they also got gigantic windfalls from Trump's tax cut for the ultra-wealthy.

https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/annual-revenue-of-top-10-big-pharma-companies

That's your "fact" number two, debunked.

3. Our economy has been thriving the last four years

Well, no, not by any measure other than the stock market, which not shockingly doesn't really benefit you, or me, much at all...and the stock market just followed the trend that it has been on for the last decade since Obama turned it around...the exact same trajectory.

Trump has been trying to take credit for that, but didn't actually do anything.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years

Maybe you mean the GDP? Probably not...it has mostly held steady, but went down in 2016, and 2019.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/gdp-growth-rate

By what measure do you think the economy has been thriving, and attributable to Donald Trump?

Those are the top two things people usually mean when they say "economy", and clearly Trump has, at best, done nothing, and at worst the economy has worsened.

Maybe wages? Nope...haven't even kept up with inflation.

https://www.epi.org/nominal-wage-tracker/

There's your "fact" number 3...debunked.

4. Cut taxes and put more money in our pockets

This one doesn't even need backup...it's a complete and utter pile of garbage, unless you make over $400,000.00, which 99% of the country does not.

He has done zero on this "fact".

Fact #4, debunked.

5. Taking back jobs from overseas

None of that has happened yet, after four years of promising it would...and both consumers and manufacturers will push back on anything that could actually do this.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-...gree-2020-06-22

The reason there would be push back is that it would do the exact opposite of your "fact"...it would make everything cost a lot more, taking money out of our pockets, not putting any in...just like the tariffs that we the consumers are paying. China doesn't pay tariffs, they just add them to the cost of goods and we pay them.

Trump's tariff wars have done nothing to make any money for US companies, or save US consumers any money...and have in fact done the opposite.

https://taxfoundation.org/tariffs-trump-trade-war/#:~:text=Tariffs%20Raise%20Prices%20and%20Reduce%20Economic%20Growth&text=Historical%20evidence%20shows%20that%20tariffs,employment%2C%20and%20lower%20economic%20output.

There's "fact" #5...utterly debunked by its own terms.

By any measure of your "facts", anything good there started with the Obama Administration, and Trump either had no effect on them (like the stock market), or reversed the good trends (like the rest of your "facts").

Now I realize, as I noted above, that when a Trumpanzee says "show me the facts" that he actually doesn't care what the facts are...because they are easily verifiable, and they can just pull a Trump and either change the subject or call the facts "fake news"...

But there they are.

Your facts are total bupkiss.

Do you really base who/what you vote for on such easily debunked fallacies?

If you're a Trumpanzee...yes, you do, because it's not about facts, it's about "owning the libs", even if it hurts you economically, and embarrasses us all, including you, in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038126 - 09/15/20 02:10 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Fish on...

Todd

You are so ripe with assumptions it’s pathetic. Your reading comprehension sucks too (probably because you’re so rattled having the Democratic cock so far down your throat.) I’ve given criticism to Trump. There just happens to be more warranted toward Biden, and it’s so much it’s making your brainwashed head spin. I bet you can’t even point out where I’ve ever given support for Trump other than the occasional thing he’s done well.

Many people who are libertarian leaning don’t have allegiance to anything but the constitution, limited government, and freedom. It would be easy for you to understand if you actually listened for once and weren’t so spazzed our with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Sometimes you can make a good case for things but clearly you are struggling here.

I like how you continually spout gigantic generalizations as your privilege as a "neutral libertarian"...and then cry like a baby when you are lumped back into one yourself.

No stars.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038127 - 09/15/20 02:16 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

This was written by a resident of southern Missouri...the writer sums up Trump cultists and their "belief system" perfectly...

The question was posed, "Why do people continue supporting Trump no matter what he does?" A lady named Bev answered it this way:

“You all don't get it. I live in Trump country, in the Ozarks in southern Missouri, one of the last places where the KKK still has a relatively strong established presence.
They don't give a [Bleeeeep!] what he does. He's just something to rally around and hate liberals, that's it, period.

He absolutely realizes that and plays it up. They love it. He knows they love it.
The fact that people act like it's anything other than that proves to them that liberals are idiots, all the more reason for high fives all around.

If you keep getting caught up in "why do they not realize this problem" and "how can they still back Trump after this scandal," then you do not understand what the underlying motivating factor of his support is. It's [Bleeeeep!] liberals, that's pretty much it.

Have you noticed he can do pretty much anything imaginable, and they'll explain some way that rationalizes it that makes zero logical sense?

Because they're not even keeping track of any coherent narrative, it's irrelevant.

[Bleeeeep!] liberals is the only relevant thing.

Trust me; I know firsthand what I'm talking about.

That's why they just laugh at it all because you all don't even realize they truly don't give a [Bleeeeep!] about whatever the conversation is about.

It's just a side mission story that doesn't matter anyway.

That's all just trivial details - the economy, health care, whatever.

[Bleeeeep!] liberals.

Look at the issue with not wearing the masks.

I can tell you what that's about. It's about exposing fear. They're playing chicken with nature, and whoever flinches just moved down their internal pecking order, one step closer to being a liberal.

You've got to understand the one core value that they hold above all others is hatred for what they consider weakness because that's what they believe strength is, hatred of weakness.

And I mean passionate, sadistic hatred.

And I'm not exaggerating. Believe me.

Sadistic, passionate hatred, and that's what proves they're strong, their passionate hatred for weakness.

Sometimes they will lump vulnerability in with weakness.

They do that because people tend to start humbling themselves when they're in some compromising or overwhelming circumstance, and to them, that's an obvious sign of weakness.

Kindness = weakness.

Honesty = weakness.

Compromise = weakness.

They consider their very existence to be superior in every way to anyone who doesn't hate weakness as much as they do.

They consider liberals to be weak people that are inferior, almost a different species, and the fact that liberals are so weak is why they have to unite in large numbers, which they find disgusting, but it's that disgust that is a true expression of their natural superiority.

Go ahead and try to have a logical, rational conversation with them. Just keep in mind what I said here and be forewarned.”

She couldn't be more right.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038129 - 09/15/20 02:30 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
So far I've not see where the trump ballwashers have agreed that denigrating the military is unacceptable and is a disqualifier to be commander in chief.

Which should be surprising since the GOP of a few years ago, when so many Americans were against the stupid Iraq war, all the GOPers could say was, "support the troops, you don't support the troops!!!! You're not American if you don't support the troops!!!!"

I guess they never really supported the troops. It was all a dishonest ruse.

#1038130 - 09/15/20 02:35 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA

And when Todd and Dan are asked to explain how Biden/Harris are going to turn chit around, all I hear is baa-baa, ball gargling and workin the shaft.

And calling trump a draft dodger and a pos (even if it's true) isn't going to cut it.

You have provided no facts. A little off topic regarding djt's military hypocrisy which was recorded by Bob Woodward. Here's some of the facts on djt's economic performance.

Tracking the post Great Recession Economy

Tracking the post Great Recession Economy post COVID19

#1038131 - 09/15/20 02:36 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline

I'm surprised how many cheerleaders for past wars are now anti- war zealots.

It's quite a position change from "fight them there so we don't have to fight them here".

Everyone can see now what a fiasco Viet Nam was, but back then it was a war we were fighting that needed boots on the ground, and if you found a way to get out of it with bone spurs or another deferment, then you should just keep your cakehole closed about those that did go.

Besides that, this whole story of lard ass ending wars is a fable. It's just another lie his sycophants peddle as an excuse for their cockgobbling. Scaling up war in Somalia, still deeply involved in Afghanistan - and the Taliban currently in control of more territory and is more powerful than any time since 2001.

He brags about rebuilding the military - but raids their funds to build his ineffective wall. He says he knows more than the generals without having any experience at all. His bone spurs were fake, just like the story of him ending the endless wars is.

#1038132 - 09/15/20 02:42 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline

You didn't reply with facts, you replied with propaganda that might work on a goob like you, but I'm not a paste eater, so you'll have to do better.

Turn sh!t around? Why would they need to do that unless Fatso has everything all fvcked up?

"Turn things around, vote for the same butthole that's in there now!"

Derp.

lol

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
crappieking, steelheadpimpjuice
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1216 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |