THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038206 - 09/17/20 08:29 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Like Spoonie and Bent above, they know he's a pathological liar, and they know that he is lying directly in their faces every single day, all day, too.

They literally just do not care.

They only care that it "owns the libs" when he lies.

This is the Cult of Trump.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038207 - 09/17/20 09:17 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

I used to go round and round and round with welchster about this.....

An classic example of trumps deterioration of America is hankster, hank was arguably kinda okay until trump took over and gave him permission to be as bad as he wanted to be....hank ran like the wind with it and never looked back.

Pretty easy to see that he's not the only one.

Vote trump....out.

#1038212 - 09/17/20 09:55 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Todd can now be an official spokesperson for the RNC.

It kind of shows how far things have shifted (deteriorated) in just a few short years.

#1038213 - 09/17/20 10:00 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ondarvr]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Republicans and Democrats working together in a common cause, maybe this might continue after we overthrow the King.

#1038215 - 09/17/20 10:12 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Todd
Like Spoonie and Bent above, they know he's a pathological liar, and they know that he is lying directly in their faces every single day, all day, too.

They literally just do not care.

They only care that it "owns the libs" when he lies.

This is the Cult of Trump.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd couldn't sleep last night. Too much bent-spoon on the brain.

I know trump is a sh!t person, so is Biden.
So what is Biden gonna do for us? ( I'm sure I won't get an answer, again)

You're links are as much bs as you spew here. Time to get your head outta trumps lap. Admit it, you're obsessed with him.

#1038220 - 09/17/20 10:33 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

The only difference I can see is Biden isn't making stupid decisions that is killing 190,000 Americans, otherwise they are exactly the same.

#1038228 - 09/17/20 11:17 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Spoonie...they're just numbers, they aren't hard to find. If you are going to base your vote on them, you should take a few minutes to look up what they are.

I know you don't care, but I will happily point out that facts play no part in your politics, as with all Cultists.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038229 - 09/17/20 11:31 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

46 days left

#1038230 - 09/17/20 11:42 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1038239 - 09/17/20 12:56 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: gwebo6900
https://medium.com/@timdenning/how-losers-are-created-and-how-to-avoid-becoming-one-5e2e091210c5

Nice broken link, stupid.

#1038241 - 09/17/20 01:11 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Spoonie...they're just numbers, they aren't hard to find. If you are going to base your vote on them, you should take a few minutes to look up what they are.

I know you don't care, but I will happily point out that facts play no part in your politics, as with all Cultists.

Fish on...

Todd

I know what the facts are Todd.

How can I be a cultist when I understand that the American people are dealt a sh!t hand for candidates?

If anything you're the cult leader spreading your hate for the orange man.
But trump this, but trump that.

All you understand is your hate for trump and that's it. You only see one side of the coin.

At least we all can agree that we love fishing/hunting. That's what brings us together.

Fish on todd...

Spoon

#1038243 - 09/17/20 01:20 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
I’m a firm believer that everyone has redeeming qualities. I don’t have hatred for anyone... but boy do people on the left seem to enjoy sulking in hatred more than anyone.

Why so much hate, bruh?

#1038244 - 09/17/20 01:25 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Maybe they see a dumbfuck trying to destroy our democracy.
So just like Hitler and Hirohito, Americans hate people who threaten to destroy what real Americans cherish.

#1038247 - 09/17/20 01:37 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
The odd thing is, I'm not on the left, never have been, but I'm not stupid either.

Most politicians lie, Trump has taken it to a new extreme, and it amazes me that when someone lies so openly, right to your face, that it's not questioned in the slightest, just swallowed as fact, then repeated.

This is the attribute that many non-Trumpers find hard to comprehend.

#1038248 - 09/17/20 01:39 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Illahee]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Maybe they see a dumbfuck trying to destroy our democracy.
So just like Hitler and Hirohito, Americans hate people who threaten to destroy what real Americans cherish.

This.

#1038250 - 09/17/20 01:39 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ondarvr]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: ondarvr
The odd thing is, I'm not on the left, never have been, but I'm not stupid either.

Most politicians lie, Trump has taken it to a new extreme, and it amazes me that when someone lies so openly, right to your face, that it's not questioned in the slightest, just swallowed as fact, then repeated.

Ok. This too.

#1038252 - 09/17/20 01:51 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ondarvr]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: ondarvr

+1

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1038253 - 09/17/20 02:41 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed

Fish on...

Todd

I know what the facts are Todd.

How can I be a cultist when I understand that the American people are dealt a sh!t hand for candidates?

If anything you're the cult leader spreading your hate for the orange man.
But trump this, but trump that.

All you understand is your hate for trump and that's it. You only see one side of the coin.

At least we all can agree that we love fishing/hunting. That's what brings us together.

Fish on todd...

Spoon

But...the list of "facts" that you presented as the amazing results that Trump has caused...none of them are actual facts, and are...in fact...contrary to the facts.

Are you saying you realize that he hasn't actually done any of the things you claim he has done, or are you saying...as I contend you, and the rest of the Cultists do...that you don't care that he hasn't actually produced any results?

Steamer, you are going from pretentious prick to clown very quickly. You sound exactly like a Cultist when you call it "hate" when someone points out facts about Trump that don't make him sound amazing.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038255 - 09/17/20 02:59 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

TOP DEFINITION
trump cultist
A person that renders unfailing support to the president no matter what nefarious things the president says or does.
“The president just lied for the 400th time, but I still support him.” “That’s because you’re a trump cultist.”

#1038256 - 09/17/20 03:14 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
TOP DEFINITION
trump cultist
A person that renders unfailing support to the president no matter what nefarious things the president says or does.
“The president just lied for the 400th time, but I still support him.” “That’s because you’re a trump cultist.”

Can confirm.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1400 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |