THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038364 - 09/18/20 01:23 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Reefskunk
You once mentioned Smoking pounds of meth.

Quite the experiment ya got there!

Doesn’t someone else around here like to run experiments?

Oh really? Where?

Solid work retard. Now get off mah leg.

Jake thinks he's perfect. A perfect moron.

#1038367 - 09/18/20 01:29 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Streamer
It doesn’t make sense to pay into a system from which you get no benefit. The penalty is absurd.

But I have insurance and don’t care. $700 also wouldn’t be the reason that I do or do not vote for someone.

You get no benefit from a system that will pay to keep you alive even if you didn't pay into it? You're absurd.

What school gave you a degree?

So if I was to choose to not pay for insurance because it is cheaper for me to pay out of pocket on the rare occasion something happens since I am a healthy young individual and be capable of paying for emergency treatment out of pocket God forbid it happens, why should the government charge me a fine for that?

It’s a fair question to ask.

And plenty of schools have given me degrees. Not that education seems to matter in this case.

Here's some more fair questions.

What if you get cancer?

What if you get in a car wreck?

Like I said, if they just let you die, I'd be fine with it. But they don't - you get treated and others pick up your tab.

Plenty of schools? Like 5?

Yeah, no danny. Some people are forever in debt because of health issues and having no insurance. And when you pass away with that much debt, the families are on the hook for it.

Solid work again.

#1038371 - 09/18/20 01:44 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
Believe me dude I used to smoke so much crystal it would make your fvckin head spin.

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1008997/3.html

Ok you didn’t say pounds lol

Yeah, I had an issue for a couple years. Not enough of an issue to equate to pounds. And like I said, I got better.

If you haven't been down that road, shut yer yapper. Mr. Perfect.

#1038374 - 09/18/20 01:52 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Wittle baybe break his fwinger.

#1038375 - 09/18/20 01:53 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Believe me dude I used to smoke so much crystal it would make your fvckin head spin.

Yeah, I had an issue for a couple years. Not enough of an issue to equate to pounds. And like I said, I got better.

Yet here you are gaying up a thread about our veterans.

#1038378 - 09/18/20 02:01 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Illahee]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Illahee

Yet here you are gaying up a thread about our veterans.

Sorry, sheep on sheeple.

Thank you for your service veterans. I'm forever grateful.

#1038379 - 09/18/20 02:05 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Wittle baybe break his fwinger.

You must’ve fried your sense of humor and creative juices with all that meth.

No way. If anything, it helped me grow.

You know, grow, something you still haven't done.

Anyways, carry on. If you need someone to take you to school. You know where to find me. Lol.

#1038381 - 09/18/20 02:09 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
It's interesting, spoonfed asks me for facts, I supply responses to all his claims, and even say I don't necessarily disagree with some.

Yet when he's asked to provide facts, details, reasons for opinions, etc, you don't get any, just more absurd claims regurgitated from a Trump speech.

This is where the real concern for the country is centered. Blind devotion for something you don't understand and a leader that has no concern for anyone but himself.

He says what his followers want him to say so they will do his bidding, all the while thinking they are easily manipulated buffoons.

#1039225 - 10/06/20 11:54 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Hey, while all you suckers and losers with military experience are still supporting Trump, how do you like that he blamed catching Coronavirus from soldiers and/or cops?

Trump is a leaky bucket of pigshit and rancid cow ass.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1039227 - 10/06/20 11:57 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Todd
Hey, while all you suckers and losers with military experience are still supporting Trump, how do you like that he blamed catching Coronavirus from soldiers and/or cops?

Trump is a leaky bucket of pigshit and rancid cow ass.

Fish on...

Todd

TDS is real, folks.

#1039228 - 10/06/20 11:59 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Trump blaming the cops and/or soldiers for giving him coronavirus is real, shitferbrains.

Fish on...

Todd

#1039230 - 10/06/20 12:56 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Republicans are conflicted, you can't support the rights of unborn fetuses while supporting sending 6 million Americans to their graves.
So which is it, abortions are bad, or retroactive ones are just fine?
It can't be both ways.

#1039233 - 10/06/20 12:58 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

They're not conflicted, because it's all made up outrage. They don't care about fetuses, born or unborn...or veterans, or cops, or anything else.

They are told to be angry, and like good little bootlickers, they do what they are fuckin told.

Fish on...

Todd

#1039234 - 10/06/20 01:05 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Imagine being Blue Frank for a day, and following this schit show of a president while your party implodes.....just imagine.....

#1039246 - 10/06/20 01:38 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
There are days that I feel bad for blue frank... but then he says dumb schit like he’s been saying the last few days... then I don’t feel bad for him one bit.

Nobody has to like Trump... but it’s a completely different thing to be so conditioned by your party to feel such hatred for a person you’ve never met.

TDS is very real.

#1039249 - 10/06/20 01:43 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

"TDS" is also what Trumptards say instead of addressing the concerns that others bring up.

It's the Trump ballwasher version of yelling "fake news!" when uncomplimentary facts come up.

Fish on...

Todd

#1039280 - 10/06/20 08:43 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Denial must be a bitchhh.

TDS is also apparent when 99% of your criticism is directed at Trump when almost equal levels of criticism are warranted toward the other candidate. But people don’t hear that because you aren’t deranged over Biden who is just as bad and worse in many ways because you are a mental slave to the Democratic Party... and probably will vote for him.

#1039282 - 10/06/20 08:51 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Toff wants a puzzy ass weak, pandering, currupt, dumbass like Biden apparently because he won't say schit about his own party.

You can't sit back and bash the easy target and not hold your own accountable

#1039287 - 10/06/20 09:43 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You two bootlickers are not only gigantic fuckin hypocrites, but gigantic fuckin pussies, too.

Congrats.

Fish on...

Todd

#1039288 - 10/06/20 09:55 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Cool story, Tood.

Nothing to even say for yourself because you know it’s true.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 410 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |