THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038559 - 09/24/20 08:29 AM Fascism...in, or out?
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Trump won't commit to the most important factor of American Democracy, the peaceful transfer of power after an election.

Still masturbating with one hand while you fondle your AR in the other?

Your chance to use your 2nd Amendment rights to fight government tyranny is coming...though I guess many of you will be too busy gargling Trump's fascist balls to remember why we have the 2nd Amendment.

Unrelated note...it was fun to see that buffoon show up at SCOTUS for his RGB photo op and get booed off the property.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038561 - 09/24/20 08:47 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
It's funny how much is spun by the media to portray this discussion. As I watch news from both sides, it sure appears old Orange is just stating he's looking for a fair election. BUT the way it's described in liberal articles makes it sound like he's planning something bad.

Quoted from CNN - Trump was led into the question by Fox News host Brian Kilmeade that he didn't "mean" he would never leave office but would wait until the Supreme Court ruled on the election, if needed. Trump then replied: "That I would agree with but I think we have a long way before we get there. These ballots are a horror story."

I find it entertaining Fauci was top news on CNN for quite sometime until he said "there's no reason people can't get out and vote in person".... Since that was said, sure seems Fauci has disappeared from liberal media...

Keith

#1038564 - 09/24/20 08:59 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Your getting out of your wheelhouse again Keith.

#1038568 - 09/24/20 09:04 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Illahee

Agreed.

He is telling your dumb ass that if he loses, he ain't leavin'.

How's that boot tasting?

Fish on...

Todd

#1038570 - 09/24/20 09:15 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Todd

Agreed.

He is telling your dumb ass that if he loses, he ain't leavin'.

How's that boot tasting?

Fish on...

Todd

Sorry Todd, I'm not biting... Big scary Trump and his right wing nut jobs haven't done [Bleeeeep!] and won't do [Bleeeeep!] if he loses...

I mean let's take the time to predict what happens if Trump loses, you first....

Keith

#1038574 - 09/24/20 09:56 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Trump contests the election so his "Three Stooges" Supreme Court nominations can give him the election.
Great plan what could go wrong?

#1038575 - 09/24/20 10:07 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

He could lose by 10% and get demolished in the electoral college and he and his merry band of criminals will challenge the results, and not leave.

Those who love the taste of Trump's balls and the feel of a boot on their necks will be supporting this 100%.

It will end up in the Supreme Court, and those who claim to support the 2nd Amendment cuz "tyranny" will stand guard to support the installation of fascism in the USA...because they are fuckin pussies, and like having boots on their necks.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038576 - 09/24/20 10:08 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Illahee]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Trump contests the election so his "Three Stooges" Supreme Court nominations can give him the election.

Great Conspiracy, seems to be all to many on both sides of the party line. It's entertaining how emotionally charged this election is.

Just a sad deal.

Keith

#1038577 - 09/24/20 10:10 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
I'm with Keith on this one and the rest of you on this thread are full of it. You know damn well Trump isn't going to use a coup to stay in power. Also, it's not like Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have handed Trump gimme's with their rulings thus far and have shown the propensity to rule on the merits of law rather than legislate from the bench.

Trump is certainly not an orator and leaves lots of room to have his words twisted which his opposition happily does without any regard for what he actually may have meant. If it makes you feel good to run with that, have fun, but you're being disingenuous and damn well know it. If you truly believe it then you've gone over the edge into full-on TDS.

#1038578 - 09/24/20 10:22 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

He won't use a coup.....he's much sneakier, more devious and diabolical than that, he's already laid the groundwork for a "rigged" erection, planting the seeds of doubt, and doubt, diversion, dishonesty and the cover of darkness are his only real friends...and his only real chance.

I say zip together a couple of body bags.... just in case.

wink

Edited by DCC (09/24/20 10:23 AM)

#1038579 - 09/24/20 10:22 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

Great Conspiracy, seems to be all to many on both sides of the party line. It's entertaining how emotionally charged this election is.

Just a sad deal.

Keith

Well the other plan fell through yesterday when it was revealed all the dirt they they thought they had on Biden in Ukraine, was actually just made up sh1t from a Russian agent.
Big surprise.
So this is really plan B.

#1038580 - 09/24/20 10:47 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Illahee]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Just a sad deal.

Keith

Well the other plan fell through yesterday when it was revealed all the dirt they they thought they had on Biden in Ukraine, was actually just made up sh1t from a Russian agent.
Big surprise.
So this is really plan B.

Sort of seems both parties are bouncing conspiracies and [Bleeeeep!] stories back and forth, doesn't it?

Doesn't it trouble you the amount of [Bleeeeep!] we as the general public are fed on the daily, and we wonder why there's so much hate.

I mean, you all are so bought in to this crap you even jumped on me as if I'm the outcast at the beginning of the thread. If my thought process doesn't follow the regurgitated [Bleeeeep!] from the media, then I'm the fool.

Fear mongering at best.... But that's the way to take advantage of the emotional thinker.

Keith

#1038581 - 09/24/20 11:23 AM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Trump is obsessed with fascism and dictators. Well documented in John Bolton's The Room Where It Happened. Bolton on Trump

This is coming from a life long Republican conservative hawk.

#1038585 - 09/24/20 12:11 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Steelheadman]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Keith thinks Fox is a good place to get up to date fair and balanced news.
What a fvckin donkus, it's propaganda you numbskull.

#1038586 - 09/24/20 12:20 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
It's funny how much is spun by the media to portray this discussion. As I watch news from both sides, it sure appears old Orange is just stating he's looking for a fair election.

He may be stating that but you know damn well he's a cheater and he will continue to try to cheat in this election. Just his stupid statements of mail in voting as fraudulent tells all. Anyone who has voted in WA for the past 10 years knows mail in voting is safe, secure and valid.

#1038587 - 09/24/20 12:23 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: Illahee]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Keith thinks Fox is a good place to get up to date fair and balanced news.
What a fvckin donkus, it's propaganda you numbskull.

Speculation at best... See the sad part is, that stereotyped liberalism is running through your fingers when your pecking that keyboard.

But in fairness, I'm over here laughing.... I read just as much MSNBC, CNN, Fox, etc. I've yet to isolate myself to one news feed...

Keith rofl

#1038588 - 09/24/20 12:27 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

You and Steamer should get a room.

#1038589 - 09/24/20 12:42 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: stlhdr1]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Sorry Todd, I'm not biting...

That was some bad bait, indeed.

A spin on that bait destined for a Tule.

Common sense is an uncommon virtue and from my eyes, it would appear that the far right and left on this board seems to have lost some this in the last 4 years.

I don't see an issue if Trump loses. He'll whine about it, and attempt to portray some unfairness to it, but it won't amount to anything other than that.

You all do realize that the odds are in his favor to win the election, don't you? Only a complete bafoon could lose it.

Oh wait.....

I'm stocking up on popcorn! Should be a good show!

#1038590 - 09/24/20 12:59 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: The Moderator]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: elparquito

Common sense is an uncommon virtue and from my eyes, it would appear that the far right and left on this board seems to have lost some this in the last 4 years.

Agreed, being stuck in the middle and being able to see trump for what he is says he must be pretty fuckinbad, putting the blinders on just says that you don't want to see it.

I'd vote Republican in a heartbeat if they paraded anything above a low rate tv reality show wannabee out for the election, how the Republican's chose a clown with morals lower than whaleshit is beyond me, how they got him elected once just shows that the common sense you mentioned is not just uncommon but nearly non-existent.

#1038591 - 09/24/20 01:07 PM Re: Fascism...in, or out? [Re: DCC]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I think it illustrates just how fvcked up our educational system really is.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (No More Ice Fishin), 1153 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645373 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |