Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1043092 - 12/03/20 01:02 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: DCC]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: DCC
Well, we can tell which newsfeed you got brainwashed by.

trump has proven that he is un-electable, if you want to assure another democrat in the White House next go round parade that idiot's lame ass back up there, or...find a semi-intelligent, semi-decent, semi-reasonable Republican and win the election next time up.

trump's ship has sailed and you should consider yourself lucky that you're not on it...
...or are you?

On it? Aside from having some thick skin, I never liked Trump much. But what I did like was the fact that he put America first and has a laundry list of things that he did that were positive for this country. There's too many bitches on this site, that got their feathers ruffled from how Trump portrayed himself or how he spoke and that made it as if they're better than the rest of us... Some seriously crowned up folks here and in this country. But to sit and whine and say "he's a liar" cracks me up at best, just about every politician is full of [Bleeeeep!] when it comes to the narrative they try and preach.

Jim Jordan 2024...

Keith

#1043093 - 12/03/20 01:04 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: stlhdr1]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
IMHO, it sort of depends on the newsfeed you watch and get brain washed by. Each side tells [Bleeeeep!] stories, each side will lie their way to leadership to fulfill their agenda. Trump lost his own election but don't kid yourself, he was more for this country than any other president has been. Albeit, some lies were told and some feelings got hurt along the way.

He should run again, this country will need some direction and shake up come 2024 as we all know a liberal path doesn't look fruitful for the future.

Keith

Disafuckingree. That sack of sh!t would sell the US for billion dollars in a heartbeat.

That's why he doesn't understand military service. His own kids say it "All he sees is green.". Fvck that - the president should see red, white and blue.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1043094 - 12/03/20 01:15 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

trump has proven that he is un-electable, if you want to assure another democrat in the White House next go round parade that idiot's lame ass back up there, or...find a semi-intelligent, semi-decent, semi-reasonable Republican and win the election next time up.

trump's ship has sailed and you should consider yourself lucky that you're not on it...
...or are you?

On it? Aside from having some thick skin, I never liked Trump much. But what I did like was the fact that he put America first and has a laundry list of things that he did that were positive for this country. There's too many bitches on this site, that got their feathers ruffled from how Trump portrayed himself or how he spoke and that made it as if they're better than the rest of us... Some seriously crowned up folks here and in this country. But to sit and whine and say "he's a liar" cracks me up at best, just about every politician is full of [Bleeeeep!] when it comes to the narrative they try and preach.

Jim Jordan 2024...

Keith

And what America first really means is America alone.

#1043097 - 12/03/20 01:55 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Keith, you went full retard on those last couple of posts.

What's this laundry list you speak of? You sound pretty sure of yourself...let's see some facts.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1043099 - 12/03/20 02:06 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Jim Jordan looked the other way while the team doctor diddled the kids on the OSU wrestling team.

Great guy. I mean, which one of us hasn't covered for a molester from time to time?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1043100 - 12/03/20 02:19 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: stlhdr1]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

...or are you?

Jim Jordan 2024...

Keith

Well, that sounds kinda like you are on it.

Prayers sent. grin

trump never put America first, not once. What he did do was put himself first and if that happened to align with something that benefited you then it was money well spent.
I won't say that I didn't benefit from some of the Republican moves he made, though those are just basic Republican moves, if a real Republican had been in office I would have benefited the same without watching the deterioration of society at trumps hands, the deterioration of the USA's world respect along the honor of the office that he made a mockery of.

trump has spent all day every day since he got the boot proving why he never should have been allowed to set foot in the White House....and I mean not even as a guest. thumbs

#1043101 - 12/03/20 02:32 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: DCC]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

hAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I was bored, so I thought I'd throw you guys a bone to chew on... This place got a little quiet without Mr T-Rump talk...

Keith rofl

#1043102 - 12/03/20 02:36 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

For some it was like taking a 320lb sh1t, no need to talk, just savor the feeling.

#1043103 - 12/03/20 02:39 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

So you know Hank?

#1043104 - 12/03/20 02:49 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

You mean that guy who said he never voted for Trump, but was more than willing gargle his sack?

#1043105 - 12/03/20 03:07 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: stlhdr1]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

what I did like was the fact that he put America first and has a laundry list of things that he did that were positive for this country.
rofl

#1043107 - 12/03/20 03:11 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Illahee]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: Illahee
You mean that guy who said he never voted for Trump, but was more than willing gargle his sack?

Yeah, that's him and that's the same guy who welched on 700.00 dollars worth of football bets right about the time that he got his first taste of trumps gooch.....I s'pect that's when he decided that if we could have a President with no honor then by goddammit he didn't need any honor either.

FuckinHank rolleyes

#1043108 - 12/03/20 03:12 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
This appears to be another one of those "no facts necessary" set of facts...no wonder you voted for Trump, Keith wink

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1043109 - 12/03/20 03:15 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

I voted for the party in presidency as I can't imagine the dump places like portland will be after a few years of Biden, but did vote for Inslee too...

Keith

#1043111 - 12/03/20 03:18 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Reefskunk
My mind is literally blown.

Get in and stir the pot a little, we need 5 stars again!

Keith

#1043113 - 12/03/20 03:20 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: stlhdr1]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

MADSGA

#1043115 - 12/03/20 03:48 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: stlhdr1]
Fen Offline
Egg

Still waiting for that "laundry list".

#1043126 - 12/03/20 07:54 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Fen]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Here's a laundry list starter, Trump alledgedly laundered money for Russian Oligarchs through realestate "deals".
Your turn...

#1043127 - 12/03/20 09:08 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: CedarR]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Fen doesn't know how the skid marks get out of his underwear, his mom does the laundry.

#1043129 - 12/03/20 09:34 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I haven't read this thread. Too busy...don't care.

Trump lost because he's an asshole.

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 945 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645423 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |