Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1043643 - 12/13/20 12:04 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Salmo g.]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
The 18 state attorneys general and the 126 members of Congress who supported the Texas lawsuit are bonafide traitors to American democracy and should be remembered as such for all time.

Totally agree. Their feeble attempts are the opposite of democracy.

Whiny little sore losers.

#1043645 - 12/13/20 01:01 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: DBS]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: DBS
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
The 18 state attorneys general and the 126 members of Congress who supported the Texas lawsuit are bonafide traitors to American democracy and should be remembered as such for all time.

Totally agree. Their feeble attempts are the opposite of democracy.

Whiny little sore losers.

They have to tow the line even though some realize it's dumbfuckery.
Trump is and will be the leader of the Party and he's taking names.

#1043646 - 12/13/20 01:01 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Our local Republican Rep signed it.

A letter (email) is headed her way.

She tried to justify it in a generic statement about finding the truth.

The truth has been obvious for a very long time.

The fear of orange anger, and upsetting his followers was more important than integrity.

#1043660 - 12/13/20 05:50 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Slurp...slurp...

You girls get a whiff of testosterone and your hearts aflutter....my contribution here is purely to increase your dying forum’s clicks and watch cucks....cuck.

You’re welcome!

A leaked list of 1.95 million Chinese Communist Party members, containing apparently thousands of names of individuals living in the West and employed in government or top corporations, includes 123 names of individuals who work for pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and AstraZeneca. Both companies are currently engaged in the ongoing COVID-19 vaccination effort.
As National File previously reported, a list of nearly 2 million CCP members was leaked to international media outlets in the United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, and Sweden earlier this year. The list contains names of individuals currently living and working in the West, including in the British government, and in top military, financial, and medical companies across the West.

The Daily Mail now confirms that a “detailed analysis,” now “reveals that pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and AstraZeneca – both involved in the development of coronavirus vaccines – employed a total 123 party loyalists.”

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#1043661 - 12/13/20 06:00 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
You fuggin pussies couldn’t handle Hank.....actually you pussies can’t handle anyone that isn’t part of your narrow-minded, hate filled group-think. In a short couple of years you’ve taken this place directly to the Shitter. LMFAO

The angry elf has an obvious problem but I figured some of you girls woulda grown up by now. Unfortunately hate predominates this place and seems obligatory for survival here.

Merry Christmas and God Bless America!

As the counting of votes in Arizona, Georgia, and especially Pennsylvania continues, most of the press and punditry have concluded that Vice President Biden has won the 2020 election. Certainly, a substantial majority of the rest of us are suffering from “election fatigue” and eager for this drama to be over. Without disagreeing with the conventional wisdom about the final tally when all the legal votes are counted, I believe the current consensus is missing the fact that Trump has a second, viable stealthy road to victory.

As the counting of votes in Arizona, Georgia, and especially Pennsylvania continues, most of the press and punditry have concluded that Vice President Biden has won the 2020 election. Certainly, a substantial majority of the rest of us are suffering from “election fatigue” and eager for this drama to be over. Without disagreeing with the conventional wisdom about the final tally when all the legal votes are counted, I believe the current consensus is missing the fact that Trump has a second, viable stealthy road to victory. I’m reluctantly betting that the debate about who won will continue until at least January 6 when slates of electoral college members are opened in Washington, and most likely beyond that as whatever is decided then is appealed by the loser to the Supreme Court. My conclusion reflects the analysis of my colleague in the Applied History Network at the Belfer Center which is below.

As he notes, this stealthy road follows in the footsteps of a number of previous contested American elections, especially the 1876 election that pitted Tilden v. Hayes. Then as now, each state must decide on a group of electors to meet with a joint session of Congress on January 6 where the winner of the presidential election is declared. The normal practice in a state where Biden won the popular-vote total would be for state election officials to certify the results and send a slate of electors to Congress. But state legislatures have the constitutional authority to conclude that the popular vote has been corrupted and thus send a competing slate of electors on behalf of their state. The 12th Amendment to the Constitution specifies that the “President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.” That means that in the case of disputes about competing electoral slates, the President of the Senate—Vice President Pence—would appear to have the ultimate authority to decide which to accept and which to reject. Pence would choose Trump. Democrats would appeal to the Supreme Court.

Alternatively, if at that point, no candidate has the required 270 electoral votes, the 12th Amendment stipulates, “the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote.” Currently, Republicans have a state delegation majority with 26 of the 50 states and they appear almost certain to keep that majority in the new Congress. A vote of the states would then elect President Trump for a second term. And again, Democrats would appeal that outcome to the Supreme Court.

As the analysis below notes, these issues are even more complex. But to repeat the bottom line: both the words of the 12th Amendment, and historical precedent offer a credible, stealthy, winding road that could lead to Trump’s victory and a second term. Or as the saying goes: the opera ain’t over till the fat lady sings.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#1043665 - 12/13/20 07:18 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: RowVsWade]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

#1043667 - 12/13/20 07:22 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Illahee]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

You lost me at "testosterone" you fkn dolt.

#1043668 - 12/13/20 07:23 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Illahee]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Illahee
He's been a fkn blowhard since day one who cares.

#1043669 - 12/13/20 07:28 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
And these people claim others live in fear because they wear a mask in the store.

#1043670 - 12/13/20 08:58 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: ondarvr]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: ondarvr
And these people claim others live in fear because they wear a mask in the store.

That’s called projection.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1043674 - 12/13/20 10:09 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: RowVsWade]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Go back to your Church Group on Facebook and talk about church things.
And then if you really love your country, kill yourself.

Churchie

#1043679 - 12/14/20 08:02 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Chill guys, at least you aren’t a fishing guide.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1043680 - 12/14/20 08:12 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
It's so funny how Trump's nuthuggers call others cucks when you know they'd let Fatso bang their wives. In the ass. And then wipe his dick off on their drapes.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1043682 - 12/14/20 08:21 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: RowVsWade]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade

Merry Christmas and I hate America!

The only question is...why?

#1043684 - 12/14/20 08:27 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It's weird how the Trump cultists are anti-American, love authoritarianism, have hitched their ignorant wagon to a con man, liar, and thief...and somehow derive a twisted sense of manhood from it.

They are the biggest whiniest cuntiest childish group of low IQ babymen ever...and everyone except them knows it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1043686 - 12/14/20 08:36 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
What's even weirder is how much fuking time you guys waste posting about this sh!t.
He lost.
Get on with your life.

#1043688 - 12/14/20 08:46 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Being a Trump Cultist is their life now...that's why the whiny babyfest is going on.

Without their Mango Messiah telling them what to think and do, and who to hate, they have no identity.

It's what being in a cult is all about.

Fish on...

Todd

#1043690 - 12/14/20 08:51 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Paul Smenis]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: War-Paint
What's even weirder is how much fuking time you guys waste posting about this sh!t.
He lost.
Get on with your life.
Because they aren't as busy as you are,getting blackbelts and beating people up...

#1043701 - 12/14/20 10:32 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

While it's obvious that Trump is a Gigantic Fuckin Loser, here are few more Gigantic Fuckin Losses for the Gigantic Fuckin Loser today...

The Wisconsin Supreme Court just threw out his final last ditch effort to be a fascist dictator, calling his frivolous suit "meritless on its face"...such a shocking development.

While The Gigantic Fuckin Loser was losing gigantically there...the electoral college electors in Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin all cast their votes for Biden, as happens in a democracy.

I wonder if the Gigantic Fuckin Losers that make up the Cult of the Mango Mussolini will ever get tired of being such gigantic fuckin losers, too?

Fish on...

Todd

#1043703 - 12/14/20 10:39 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: Todd

I wonder if the Gigantic Fuckin Losers that make up the Cult of the Mango Mussolini will ever get tired of being such gigantic fuckin losers, too?

Fish on...

Todd

I have to wonder if anyone truly believes that the election was rigged and that trump truly won or if they are just upset that they didn't get their way and don't care about what is right and what is wrong anymore.

Those fuckinglemmings should do what lemmings do.

Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Don Wakefield, donwakefield, Monaghan, wntrrn
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 176 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |