Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1043384 - 12/10/20 09:51 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Trump lost because of social media and news coverage.

Fixed it for ya.
It's also called truth to power.

#1043385 - 12/10/20 09:52 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Illahee]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Illahee

Fixed it for ya.

See how long it takes the Supreme Court to handle this last lawsuit...

Keith

#1043388 - 12/10/20 10:09 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
About four seconds.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1043390 - 12/10/20 10:21 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Complete lack of news on Biden's history made the difference.

Liberals manipulating the election through cooperate America.

#1043391 - 12/10/20 10:25 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

Fixed it for ya.

Gawd - I detest that saying. What low IQ, marxist classist drivel.

So will you also be speaking "truth to power" when Biden screws up or no? You see, every President screws up in some form, so I'm just curious if you'll be in line to bitch or nah?

Libtards bitched and moaned about Trump's corruption for years now and magically during the election cycle, Biden & son's dealings were "fake news". Now that it's come out that it's probably not (hidden until after the election mind you) - all of a sudden the MSM is on it (Jake Trapper and gang). China is the new "Russia" and all I hear are chirps?

So Illahee, here's your big chance! I expect to hear some "truth to power" outta you while you speak with the new manager about his own corruption and false dealings.

WDFW is not wrong - you just don't like what he has to say because tribal politics has your head firmly planted so far up the left's arse, your ears are covered in bullchit.

Edited by NickD90 (12/10/20 10:27 AM)

#1043393 - 12/10/20 10:40 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You know you are making that up, right Nick? Or are you just repeating what you read on Breitbart?

If Hunter Biden is guilty of something, he should be held accountable for it...and I have not heard anyone say otherwise.

It's comical that Trump Cultists are all of a sudden suspicious of nepotism and illegal activities...and project their cult status of worshipping and ballwashing on others who do not feel that way in the least.

Fish on...

Todd

#1043394 - 12/10/20 10:41 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Complete lack of news on Biden's history made the difference.

Liberals manipulating the election through cooperate America.

It wasn't about Biden, hell..it could have been Biden Laden, it was obviously time for trump to go...

most everyone knew that.

trump has proven every day since he lost why he never should have won in the first place.

#1043397 - 12/10/20 11:21 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Todd
You know you are making that up, right Nick? Or are you just repeating what you read on Breitbart?

If Hunter Biden is guilty of something, he should be held accountable for it...and I have not heard anyone say otherwise.

It's comical that Trump Cultists are all of a sudden suspicious of nepotism and illegal activities...and project their cult status of worshipping and ballwashing on others who do not feel that way in the least.

Fish on...

Todd

Oh really? You hittin' Hunter's crack pipe again? grin

Some truth to power

more

and more

Look - Trump had to go for a plethora of reasons. That much was / is certain. If in his post Presidency, he or his family are busted for their own BS, then I'm 100% for that. I'm 100% for rooting out any and all corruption regardless of party line. Always have been and always will be - which is why I follow no party. I hope "they" throw the book at all of "them" because they're all POS and I don't pretend to pretend otherwise because I'm not a hypocrite.

But don't sit here and tell me I'm making chit up. There is video. There are records and there is an active investigation into Hunter that wasn't really covered during the election cycle due to suppression because "Orange man bad, my team good!". I suppose you'll bitch about the next $50 million spent in "fake" congressional investigations, just as you did during Russiagate?

Don't get mad at me because in your rush to kick the bad Orange man outta office, you in turn elected someone that's just as shady. Now team Lib will have to deal with that fallout and it's going to be held over your heads for the next 4 years. Get ready for the next round of Russia China investigations. After being on the offensive for 4 years, I'm not sold that Team Lib realizes the ball has been punted and now you gotta go on defense. Own it brother or don't because I don't really care. I'm just a fan in stands laughing at the poor quality teams I'm watching play. It's comical and highly entertaining. [insert Coug popcorn guy .gif here]

I voted for neither of these corrupt pricks because my eyes and ears aren't covered in the tribal BS I'm talking about. I'm much, much too smart for that and you know this.

Cheers,

#1043398 - 12/10/20 11:23 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: DCC]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

So it's sour grapes time?
Call 1-800-BAH-Whaa

#1043399 - 12/10/20 11:25 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Funny...I heard about Hunter and his laptop daily, for months, and still am.

Which news outlets were you watching/reading that didn't cover it?

Fish on...

Todd

#1043400 - 12/10/20 11:35 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
At least some of those Hunter videos are deep fakes. You want to see how real deep fakes can be watch Sassy Justice on YouTube. DO IT. Your mind will be blown!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1043401 - 12/10/20 11:40 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline

So it's sour grapes time?
Call 1-800-BAH-Whaa

Do you even read? Can you even read? Is someone verbally transcribing this for you? Tell them to tell you that not only are your ears covered in BS, but apparently your eyes are too.

HoOked oN FHoNicS WeRkeD 4 mE!

Todd you at least keep yourself pretty well informed. Sadly the average voter doesn't. This isn't about you. It's about them.

More...

Even more....

Look, I can go on all day and provide as many examples as folks here want. But it'll do very little good because people believe what they want to believe and I can't change that nor do I really want to or is it even my place to do so.

#1043403 - 12/10/20 11:42 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Jason Beezuz]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
At least some of those Hunter videos are deep fakes. You want to see how real deep fakes can be watch Sassy Justice on YouTube. DO IT. Your mind will be blown!

Joe Biden telling a crowd he stepped in on Hunter / Burisma dealings was a deep fake?

I suppose you suppose the moon landing was faked too. Rich? Is that you?

Edited by NickD90 (12/10/20 11:42 AM)

#1043404 - 12/10/20 11:43 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Looking for an innocent party anywhere near DC would most likely be a futile effort.

So who should we vote for that is free of potential scandal and still has a remote chance of winning an election? (I'm not a Biden fan)

As far as going after Hunter, it should be investigated and if found guilty he should be given the appropriate punishment. But either way, it will most likely just turn into a talking point battle cry for the right.

#1043405 - 12/10/20 11:47 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: NickD90]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: NickD90

Don't get mad at me because in your rush to kick the bad Orange man outta office, you in turn elected someone that's just as shady.

I voted for neither of these corrupt pricks because my eyes and ears aren't covered in the tribal BS I'm talking about. I'm much, much too smart for that and you know this.

Not convinced. Biden's corruption = Trump's corruption = a false equivalency. Trump's mother dropped a deuce in the delivery room and they wrapped it in swaddling clothes and named it Donald.

Thus, the legend of "The Donald" began...

#1043406 - 12/10/20 11:53 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: ondarvr]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Hey Trump cultists, look over there it's a rabbit hole.
The fvckin stupidity is eye watering.

#1043407 - 12/10/20 11:54 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: CedarR]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: CedarR
Originally Posted By: NickD90

Don't get mad at me because in your rush to kick the bad Orange man outta office, you in turn elected someone that's just as shady.

Not convinced. Biden's corruption = Trump's corruption = a false equivalency. Trump's mother dropped a deuce in the delivery room and they wrapped it in swaddling clothes and named it Donald.

Thus, the legend of "The Donald" began...

So one type of corruption is better than other? Is that what you are saying?

This feels an awful like the very beginning of some heavy petting, ball washing, hot gurgling action.

Every hero needs a theme song and these new ballwashers will be no exception.

Might I suggest this hard hitting classic?

#1043409 - 12/10/20 11:59 AM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: eddie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Nick seems upset.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1043410 - 12/10/20 12:01 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Nick seems upset.

Won't work. I'm not the droid you are looking for. I'm having a great time bustin' balls and it's a wonderful day. Hope you have a great day too Dan!

#1043412 - 12/10/20 12:06 PM Re: Reason for Trump loss [Re: NickD90]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Just wait until the Mango Mussolini isn't dictator anymore, then the floodgates will open and all those civil servants will come forward with just what was going on.
This process may take years given the lawless nature of Trump.
This may turn out to be the greatest corruption in the history of America, nobody has ever seen corruption this big, very strong and powerful corruption.

Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
bdscott, Skunked
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 718 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63787 Topics
645466 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |