Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 13 of 23 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1048056 - 02/19/21 10:36 PM Re: Texas Secession ***** [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Lol, nope not me but he sounds like a helluva guy.

#1048057 - 02/19/21 10:43 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

I have been banned a couple of times but one thing I have never had on here is a gimmick account. Nor have I ever nuked my own account.

#1048059 - 02/19/21 11:01 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Of course, I’m always down to fish. PM was attempted

#1048062 - 02/20/21 02:19 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
What spewed out over the last couple of pages sounds just like the mindless rants from someone breaking into the capital.

Full of conspiracy theory talking points and little well reasoned thought.

Venting hate and frustration frequently becomes the only outlet when life doesn't play by the rules you somehow believe it should.

Sorry I touched on subjects that triggered you in such a way.

#1048064 - 02/20/21 03:13 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Your Fauci rant was right out of the wack job 101 hand book.

I said infection rates were higher in denier states and you said prove it. I showed you the stats.

Then you wanted to modify the search to show rolling numbers that don't include all infections.

I think your wife has it right.

#1048066 - 02/20/21 06:24 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

I don't need to respond to anything in your posts, or add anything to the conversation. Your ramblings say everything anyone needs to know about how accurately your mind works.

At $300 per hour I think she's undercharging you, doesn't seem worth it.

#1048067 - 02/20/21 08:07 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
It sounds like you know more about Todd and other leftists than they know about themselves. Either you are right, or a total narcissistic PoS. I’ll go with PoS.

If you only knew how much of a POS I am and how much I hold back, you would know what a good bet that is. I'd tell you all about how much of a POS I am but the list is so long, where do you even start?

Have you considered the possibility that I'm a POS and I am also right? Those are two different things that could be true at the same time. But yeah, definitely go with POS, that's almost an absolute certainty. You're not as much of a dumba$$ as you originally came off as. See this is me changing my opinion based on data. Something Maskdarvr has never done.

I'm sure that there are those who would say that I am completely insane, however narcissism is the wrong tree to be barking up. According to my wife who is a Psychologist, I trend more towards antisocial personality disorder and schizoid personality disorder, not narcissistic personality disorder. She says I trend towards that as a personality trait or a quirk, not as a full blown disorder. She knows me better than everyone else and frequently shows contempt towards me, so I trust her judgement. (Yes, I purposely spelled it the way Todd doesn't like, take THAT!).

Can confirm.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1048068 - 02/20/21 09:10 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
SMAGA sounds like dried up cum.

#1048069 - 02/20/21 09:48 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I'd been reading about Texas secession and lack of utility infrastructure, and then all of a sudden I think I know who Extremesteelhead is. Too funny!

#1048071 - 02/20/21 10:49 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Yes.

I stopped reading the posts, just quickly scanned them and saw buzz words and phrases that were either hoaxer propaganda and/or just response generators.

#1048074 - 02/20/21 11:50 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Duplicate

Edited by ondarvr (02/20/21 12:07 PM)

#1048075 - 02/20/21 11:52 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

I trolled that river comment, it was very contrary to my actual opinion.

But somebody not knowing better may have been confused. Maybe not paying attention to what had been said, or those poor cognative skills played a part.

Most of what you offered in these posts was messed up data and selective quotes taken out of context. And I'm sure that being the brilliant person that you are, you knew that.

A responsible member of society wouldn't have those views, or behave in the manor you appear to suggest.

#1048076 - 02/20/21 11:57 AM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

A comment so nice he sent it twice

#1048077 - 02/20/21 12:00 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: dwatkins]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Walla Walla

#1048079 - 02/20/21 12:14 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead
Originally Posted By: ondarvr
The death rates are skewed because locations that had early outbreaks had much higher death rates due to not knowing much about how to deal with the symptoms.

I think that the overall death rate is more illustrative because it smooths out the spikes and small weekly fluctuations. But OK, lets run the numbers. This is the total deaths per 100,000 over the last 7 days as reported by the CDC as of today. This controls for early outbreaks.

Strict Lockdown:

NJ .63
NY .65
CA .86

Average: .71

No Lockdown:

AR .60
IO .51
NB .33
ND .13
SD .36
UT .29
WY .35

Average: .36

Short mild lockdown:

TX .46
FA .80

Average: .63

So again, even if we look at the rolling 7 day death count of today instead of the total. There is zero evidence that the lockdowns helped according to the data.

Plus many of these locations have populations that are far more susceptible to getting it, and dying. Blacks and Hispanics in particular, then add in that they are more likely to be low income frontline workers.

Really, weren't you just going on about those dumb rural idiots in Eastern Washington and Spokane? I didn't realize it is such a hotbed of Blacks and Hispanics. I guess there aren't any blacks or hispanics in Florida or Texas either, strange. Racist virus, totally debunked the whole thing.

Why are the top 10 counties with worst death rates per capita all in heavily white rural counties?

Blacks and Hispanics are most likely to be doctors and nurses? Strange, most of them that I see are white. Got any data to back up this claim?

Anyway, prove you claim that the Blacks and Hispanics are causing this by adding these demographics to the analysis. I'm not going to because I'm not a racist piece of sh!t that makes ridiculous claims about people of color.

Also prove that low income is correlated with COVID, because the primary victims, the elderly, are the most wealthy demographic in America. If you really cared about poverty you wouldn't be creating more of it by having lockdowns.

Again, deniers just look for "facts" that confirm their bias. It doesn't matter how you come up with "facts" if they fit the what you want to believe.

Do you have a better source of data that the CDC and the department of health and human services? Why do you put quotes around facts?

I travel through Idaho, Utah and California frequently, I can tell you from first hand experience that there is a huge difference in how people follow the meager recommended safety protocols.

I regularly travel through those states plus Washington, Oregon, Nevada and Wyoming. I have driven through all of them during the pandemic. I agree with this observation but I've notice the places that don't follow the safety protocols have less death and hospitalizations that the places that do. So how much of a help are your "safety precautions." If you really cared, you wouldn't travel.

Wearing a mask in much of Utah can get you run out of town.

Yes, now explain their low death rates? Must not have any blacks or hispanics around, huh?

In summary, maskdarvr is an insufferable bitch who can't back up what he says and literally cannot stop gagging on Fauci's balls and Inslee's cock.

Care to admit that you didn't bother to review the data before calling me uneducated and stupid and were just relying on stupid opinions you heard on the news or facebook or shall we continue? You didn't come up with your opinion by looking at data, someone else told you what your opinion should be and like the little corksucker you are you slurped it down with out even looking at the data, right? So STFU with your stupid opinion that someone else gave you. If I want to hear your opinion I'll give it to you and we can just cut the mainstream media and social media out of it.

Contrarian thinker, it's likely the number one trait to a Genius.. Nothing wrong with going against the grain with some logic.

Don't kid yourself, a very large part of this world are followers. They have always lived life preaching what they've been told and regurgitating garbage at times. Sort of reminds me of the years of debates in regards to Climate change, according to John Kerry we have til 2030.... It's funny how it all ends in fear mongering.

How dare you step up with a LOGICAL submission, now it's your time to be hung on the cross! rofl

Keith

#1048080 - 02/20/21 01:04 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: stlhdr1]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Speaking of climate change, guess who's getting a first hand reality check?
Texas, and by virtue of their stellar Republican state and federal leadership are now stuck in a blizzard with no power or water.
Well played.

#1048082 - 02/20/21 01:17 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
I think you are confusing theory with fact. If you cannot logically refute a "theory", with actual factual data or some basic logic, it is then "fact" and not theory. A theory is the current best explanation for the facts that are available, subject to change as new data is developed.

#1048084 - 02/20/21 01:38 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Smug no, careful yes.

I worked and saved for too many years to have my soon to be retirement ruined because I was a "you can't make me" fool. Or from someone that is.

Some get the the hoax flue and do fine, some die, others have life long disabilities from it. I know people that ended up in all three categories.

If all I need to do is wear a mask and follow a few simple precautions for a while, it doesn't seem like I'm giving up up too many of rights as a citizen.

#1048087 - 02/20/21 01:46 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Todd]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
extremehead, the problem I see with your Covid breakdown is that it is a state by state comparison. This is easiest because they report the stats by state. I think that if you looked at population centers you would see that the high density of people in some locations makes the death rate higher, obviously. So I think pretending that a shutdown in the town of Fukit Missouri is comparable to a shutdown in NYC is illogical.

You are a logical guy and I appreciate your effort at making your point. I just don’t think the comparison works.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1048088 - 02/20/21 01:47 PM Re: Texas Secession [Re: Carcassman]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Carcassman
I think you are confusing theory with fact. If you cannot logically refute a "theory", with actual factual data or some basic logic, it is then "fact" and not theory. A theory is the current best explanation for the facts that are available, subject to change as new data is developed.

2+2 is "factually" 4.

Many arguments such as covid and climate change are based on the best knowledge in the moment, but certainly not fact... If it were fact, there would have been zero change in how to treat or address the issue at hand.

Just like the world sees it, they see the moment and think if that's how it is now, that's fact when reality is it's the best theory or guess in the moment based on the current information available.

Just my .02

Keith

Page 13 of 23 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Carcassman, steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1169 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |