Three Rivers Marine

Page 21 of 26 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1049361 - 03/26/21 11:25 AM Re: Governor Dimslee * [Re: Todd]
FishDam Offline
Smolt

Originally Posted By: Todd
extremesteelhead's forte is comparing apples to oranges and making it sound pretty for simpleminded folks.

Fish on...

Todd

Not really. Nice try. He makes more thorough arguments than you. Some lawyer you must be.

Your forte is spewing anything that aligns with the mainstream narrative or anything that can discredit those “evil” conservatives. If only people could be as right as those progressive Democrats. Yeah?

-FishDam

#1049828 - 04/01/21 07:33 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
On Monday Jaybone says that he would increase vaccine eligibility if supply increased.....no #$%&. What else would you do Dimmer, hoard it?
Biden on Monday called for increased eligibility for those who haven't yet been vaccinated for COVID-19 but Jaydolf Inslee's office said it plans to stick with its current roll out timeline despite pleas from the White House.
You're a real team player Dimmer.
But....yesterday Jaybone miraculously finds more vaccines and says WA state to expand vaccine eligibility to everyone over age 16 starting April 15. Sounds like ole Jaydolf doesn't know what the hell he's doing day to day.....shocker.

#applemaggot
#50thoutof50
#dimmer
#ferrypass

#1049829 - 04/01/21 08:11 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: FishDam]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: FishDam
Originally Posted By: Todd
extremesteelhead's forte is comparing apples to oranges and making it sound pretty for simpleminded folks.

Fish on...

Todd

Not really. Nice try. He makes more thorough arguments than you. Some lawyer you must be.

Your forte is spewing anything that aligns with the mainstream narrative or anything that can discredit those “evil” conservatives. If only people could be as right as those progressive Democrats. Yeah?

-FishDam

And your forte is welching on a bets, you know like Hank.
Your other forte is saying"they are both the same".

#1049877 - 04/01/21 10:28 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead
Originally Posted By: Illahee

Well they are both the same. Read Nietzsche's Three Metamorphoses, outlined in the book Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

The first morphos is the Camel. The people who take on the burdens of everyone else's belief systems, ideologies, religions, philosophies and believe that because X or Y says something, it must be true or valid.

Your typical extremist (either right or left) is the second morphos, the Lion - they know what they reject, often violently so, and have no acceptance that there might be some valid reason as to why the other side is how they are. They would rather tear everything to pieces in the battle to create the world according to their own will, even though the will of reality dictates that as much as they fight, they will never win.

The third morphos are the truly enlightened, the Child personality. These are the people who forget about battling forces that are beyond their control and instead work towards making their reality - what they can control - the best it can be.

If life was a game, the Camel would be the NPC, reacting to what players do and nothing else; the Lion would be the griefer who just exists to make life miserable for other players, and the Child would be the one who concentrates on trying to finish the game.

Nietzsche's point was all about creating your own morality regardless of outside forces like religion and ideology. Since you are still concerned about battling your "targets", you haven't fully freed yourself from their influence. Both sides are the same, they are the greifer who just makes the game miserable for everyone else who instead of trying to win points against the other team, is trying to win the game of life.

So yeah they are both the same but you're such a fvcking moron you don't even notice.

You clearly are the child, because you can’t help but get gut hooked by BlueFrank’s trolling...

It is so funny to me that Conservitards get so worked up so easily around here and yet call libtards snowflakes or closed minded while they are writing novel length responses to stupid posts on a stupid message board.

I appreciate your in depth wordy responses extremeheadgiver, your energy level is impressive, but even a dumb a$$ like me knows you aren’t as smart as you think you are.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1049883 - 04/01/21 11:13 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Well they are both the same. Read Nietzsche's Three Metamorphoses, outlined in the book Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

The first morphos is the Camel. The people who take on the burdens of everyone else's belief systems, ideologies, religions, philosophies and believe that because X or Y says something, it must be true or valid.

Your typical extremist (either right or left) is the second morphos, the Lion - they know what they reject, often violently so, and have no acceptance that there might be some valid reason as to why the other side is how they are. They would rather tear everything to pieces in the battle to create the world according to their own will, even though the will of reality dictates that as much as they fight, they will never win.

The third morphos are the truly enlightened, the Child personality. These are the people who forget about battling forces that are beyond their control and instead work towards making their reality - what they can control - the best it can be.

If life was a game, the Camel would be the NPC, reacting to what players do and nothing else; the Lion would be the griefer who just exists to make life miserable for other players, and the Child would be the one who concentrates on trying to finish the game.

Nietzsche's point was all about creating your own morality regardless of outside forces like religion and ideology. Since you are still concerned about battling your "targets", you haven't fully freed yourself from their influence. Both sides are the same, they are the greifer who just makes the game miserable for everyone else who instead of trying to win points against the other team, is trying to win the game of life.

So yeah they are both the same but you're such a fvcking moron you don't even notice.

You are correct they are the same.
Here's a few things where they are in fact not the same.

Immigration
Healthcare
Foreign Policy
Guns
The environment
Energy
Abortion
Education
Global warming

#1049884 - 04/01/21 11:30 AM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Actually the only reason I even read BlueFranks posts is because several people text me about them wanting me to respond.

So a bunch of gut hooked snowflakes put you to work for them?

Literally is more annoying on here than Frank and Bitch G put together.

Lol you must not have been here during Wanka$$’s maximum overdrive Trump ball juggling, but you should put it to a pole to find out for sure.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1049889 - 04/01/21 12:24 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

5 days a week coming soon to a school near you.
Tell the herd.

#1049895 - 04/01/21 02:24 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
I'm not a conservative, how stupid would you have to be to be one. After all they haven't conserved anything in the 68 years since the term has entered the public conciousness. Just because I don't believe the propaganda that BlueFrank spouts doesn't mean I believe the other side. Which part of they are both the same, don't you understand. Actually the only reason I even read BlueFranks posts is because several people text me about them wanting me to respond. I think they are just annoyed at his posts and he tends to go on and on when nobody responds to them. So if he gets a response, he shuts up for awhile. Literally is more annoying on here than Frank and Bitch G put together.

If you are not a conservative why do you repost conservative responses? You don't agree with scientists.

#1050022 - 04/02/21 01:27 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: ]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA

You are correct they are the same.
Here's a few things where they are in fact not the same.

Immigration
Healthcare
Foreign Policy
Guns
The environment
Energy
Abortion
Education
Global warming

The R's use right wing rhetoric on these issues then sell out America to big business and foreign powers. The D's use left wing rhetoric on these issues then sell out America to big business and foreign powers. Some times the actual big businesses and foreign powers we are selling out America to changes on who gave the most to the party that year, but overall the actual policy we get remains the same.

Not much to disagree on there.

#1050024 - 04/02/21 01:30 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
They’re not all the same though. Ask shillshee. Republicans evil. Democrats good.

-FishDam/Streamer

Edited by Streamer (04/02/21 01:30 PM)

#1050032 - 04/02/21 02:08 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Did you say something epic welcher loser?

#1050037 - 04/02/21 03:31 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Did you say something epic welcher loser?

Did you have something of substance to say?

-FishDam/Streamer

#1050038 - 04/02/21 03:36 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Only that you are a pathetic welcher loser.

#1050043 - 04/02/21 05:02 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Man... still ripe with anger. Does anyone in your life ever take you seriously?

-FishDam/Streamer

#1050050 - 04/02/21 05:59 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Nobody takes someone who welches on bets seriously, so go fvck off, Steamer.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1050055 - 04/02/21 06:55 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I don’t owe him a penny, but if I did I would pay him. The wager was the loser had to leave the darkside. I left for 3 months then decided to come back and troll the shillshee. It’s been pretty entertaining.

-FishDam/Streamer

#1050058 - 04/02/21 07:22 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Steamer made a bet.

Then welched on it.

It takes a real sh!tbird to do something like that.

You know, like Hank.

#1050059 - 04/02/21 07:22 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I think you mean reneged? I actually looked it up because I didn’t know what you meant. I didn’t buy him out. He would probably accept no less than a blowjob and or fully registering as a Democrat as amends. That’s how much of a shillsheis.

I would buy him a beer or two or take him fishing though instead. But he displays the temperament and emotional maturity of a 5 year old who cannot control his feelings or emotions and would probably turn it down.

-FishDam

#1050060 - 04/02/21 07:23 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Streamer
I don’t owe him a penny, but if I did I would pay him. The wager was the loser had to leave the darkside. I left for 3 months then decided to come back and troll the shillshee. It’s been pretty pathetic.

-FishDam/Streamer

Fixed the typo.

#1050061 - 04/02/21 07:25 PM Re: Governor Dimslee [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Streamer
I think you mean reneged? I actually looked it up because I didn’t know what you meant. I didn’t buy him out. He would probably accept no less than a blowjob and or fully registering as a Democrat as amends. That’s how much of a shillsheis.

I would buy him a beer or two or take him fishing though instead. But he displays the temperament and emotional maturity of a 5 year old who cannot control his feelings or emotions and would probably turn it down.

-FishDam

This from the fuckin' cock that made a bet then welched on it.

Get the fvck outta here, welcher.

Page 21 of 26 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 391 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |