Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1062612 - 10/12/23 03:46 PM Ultimate Egg Cure - Now Available
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
After a few weeks of trialing the cure at a fishery with the Pro-Cure staff they were pleased to announce a partnership in the bottling and distribution of the Ultimate Egg Cure.

We are excited to announce that the first batch of the Ultimate Egg Cure is hot off the press and will be available at Bob's Sporting Goods in Longview, Fisherman's Marine Supply in Portland and Oregon City, Edge Rods Pro Shop in Woodland WA, Anglers West in Woodland WA and North40 on the East Side of the Cascades by Friday. Other distributors are in the works of obtaining and distributing it as well throughout the PNW and East coast but it will take a little time, so we ask for your patience. If you're urgent in getting the cure, it can be purchased at Ultimate Egg Cure - available here which will lead you through the Pro-cure site to purchase but again they ask for your patience as they're filling the distributor orders first.

It has been updated to the 2023 version with food grade chemicals and like before the dye color is spectacular... As some have had the opportunity in the past to fish it, it was last available in 2008 and I'm happy to see it available to the public again.

Check out Ultimate Egg Cure Webpage

Keith

#1062616 - 10/13/23 11:02 PM Re: Ultimate Egg Cure - Now Available [Re: stlhdr1]
cohoangler Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Vancouver, Washington
Congratulations on getting this to market! Just in time for coho season.

I will try to pick some up at either Bob's in Longview, or Fisherman's Marine. I have several other cures in my stash, but I can always use more.....!

Best of luck!

#1062624 - 10/15/23 02:13 PM Re: Ultimate Egg Cure - Now Available [Re: stlhdr1]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Right on Keith. I just watched Steve do up some eggs with it on the angler west YouTube. Looks like some good stuff and the way that it shakes out of the jar looks great too, nice and fine. Definitely will have to get my hands on some of this stuff!

#1062644 - 10/19/23 09:49 AM Re: Ultimate Egg Cure - Now Available [Re: SpoonFed]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
Right on Keith. I just watched Steve do up some eggs with it on the angler west YouTube. Looks like some good stuff and the way that it shakes out of the jar looks great too, nice and fine. Definitely will have to get my hands on some of this stuff!

Yeah that was a quick video they made up, I cringed a bit at the previously frozen eggs as they don't express the color the cure produces... But we will shoot more video down the road.

It's funny how egg fisherman are becoming a thing of the past, puzzles me as it's still the top producing way to catch tributary fish imho...

I'm guessing within a month or two I'll have the "Ultimate Coon Shrimp Cure" launched as well. I've got a recipe for those that puts the hurt to kings/coho/steelhead... thumbs

Keith

#1062646 - 10/19/23 01:28 PM Re: Ultimate Egg Cure - Now Available [Re: stlhdr1]
Swami Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Everett,Wa
That looks really good, is there any place up north ( Everett area ) that the cure will be for sale?
Thanks

#1062665 - 10/23/23 09:50 AM Re: Ultimate Egg Cure - Now Available [Re: Swami]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Swami
That looks really good, is there any place up north ( Everett area ) that the cure will be for sale?
Thanks

Sportco and Outdoor Emporium will have the cure soon I'm told.. Amazon will be another source as well in time.

Keith

#1062852 - 11/21/23 06:40 PM Re: Ultimate Egg Cure - Now Available [Re: stlhdr1]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
Congrats Keith! I was down in Eugene a couple weeks picking up a new rifle, and while I was waiting for the paperwork to clear the Feds I visited a LSG’s (Mazama Sporting Goods) and was surprised to see it. Picked up a bottle.

#1063270 - 01/04/24 11:28 AM Re: Ultimate Egg Cure - Now Available [Re: snit]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Looking like Sportco in Fife joined in on the retail game for you northern guys...

Keith

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (wolverine, 2 invisible), 1310 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |